Test E/Deca with prop kick

A little trick, take your good arm above your head and hold a towel behind your back. Grab the towel with your bad ( left?) arm and use the right to gently pull the left up. Not too far just to gently stretch.

If you don't use full range of motion your joints kind of freeze up. Getting your hands to touch your shoulder blades is nearly impossible with bad shoulders, but this helps a little.

Sorry to hear about the MRI, but at least you caught it b4 it needed surgery!!!!

Thanks buddy. Yeah it doesn't hurt to bad. I have a ton of different stretches they want me to do. Thanks for the tip. I will def try that. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things. My chest and shoulders were my strongest muscles in my body. Looks I'll be focusing on running and cutting. Also going to spend alot more time on the legs. Keep up the good work Maximus...

Thanks buddy. Yeah it doesn't hurt to bad. I have a ton of different stretches they want me to do. Thanks for the tip. I will def try that. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things. My chest and shoulders were my strongest muscles in my body. Looks I'll be focusing on running and cutting. Also going to spend alot more time on the legs. Keep up the good work Maximus...

I'm glad to hear your going to stay in the gym. NOTHING is better than keeping the blood flowing with some cardio and super light sets. The more blood you get on that white tissue, the more nutrients to heal it. Lack of blood flow is the main reason white tissue takes so long to heal, it isn't supplied like a muscle or organ but I'm sure you know this.

Wenesday November 2nd-

Pinned left glute today with 250mg deca/250mg test. Uneventful, which is a good thing.

I am never ever full anymore. I can eat all the time 24/7 and still feel hungry. I have always been a big eater so this is not suprising, I can do this on or off cycle, but the more I eat the more I WANT to eat, you guys know what I mean.

230lbs must be some sort of chokepoint for me. I am having a hard time getting over 231. I have refocused on my diet and at the end of the week I am going to have to revamp my plan I think. I am much heavier and much more lean than when I started the cycle. Perhaps I should stay @ the calories II am consuming and harden up a bit........ I would rather focus on bulking for the next 8 months though and then cut.

Saturday November 5th-

Pinned right glute with test/deca. I have been concentrating on my diet a lot more lately as it was lacking for about two weeks. This goes to show you how important dieting is. I spent so many months building up and 2 weeks sent me back a month of good eating. I will recover and work out of this but let it be a lesson to you as it was to me.

This past week I lifted a little less intense as I could feel my body needed some rest. I expect some big explosive lifts this upcoming 2 weeks cause of this. Very happy I had the self controll to slow it down for once.

Weekly measurements:

Weight-227lbs (happy it stabilized)
Neck-18 1/2+"
Chest-48"
Waist-40 1/2" ( at bellybutton)
Thighs-27.5+"
Calves-17+" ( might have grown slightly
Biceps-16.5+"
Forearms-14.5"

I never expected my neck to grow like this.....

Thanks Balboa I'm having a very hard time cracking the 230 mark though. I FLEW up to 225 and I thought I would stay above 230 for a few months. I think I'm losing a ton of bodyfat, maybe even 1-2% since start date so I must be yo-yo'ing.

Wenesday November 9th-

Pinned Deca/Test in left glute

Afternoon weigh-ins, so yeah food + water make it jump around a lot. Yeah legs are my strong point for sure. I look like a pathetic running back lol.

Last edited:
You'll hit that 230 especially since its eating season. Just keep doing your thing. How much are you squatting and dead lifting? I found what I was looking for by the way, my buddy who I lift with introduced me to a guy, so I***8217;m going to try to catch up to you. It may take a thousand years, but I***8217;ll get there***8230; Keep up the good work buddy....

Saturday November 12th-

Pinned right glute with Deca/Test.

Glad you found what you were looking for, nice work. Thanks for the motivation, I bet I'll be over 230 @ thanksgiving hehe. Whatever weight you hit just do it for you, be happy with your results.

Legs day is today actually and I try to do something like this:

I started deadlifts about 3 months ago so I only deadlift 315x10 for 3 sets and then I squat 405x10 for 3 sets. Could do more on squats but I do not want to compete and I don't play sports so I sorta hold back.

On leg press I'll load it load it up with 16-45lbs plates but I know it doesn't equal 720lbs cause of the angle so w/e it is. So say leg press is somewhere around 600lbs and I'll use this to burn out so 12-15 reps for 3 sets.

After that I go to curls, extensions, kickbacks, and somtimes lunges. Exhausting day!

Last edited:
Weekly measurements:

Weight-226lbs
Neck-18 1/2+"
Chest-48"
Waist-40 1/2"
Thighs-27.5+"
Calves-17+"
Biceps-16.5+"
Forearms-14.5+"

The numbers are very misleading. Although I have stayed about "the same size" for a while, hardness has went up a lot. I did not have a good BF% reading to start with, but I know its down. I imagine I lost 5 pounds of fat so far. This is probrably why I was 230 for about a week and then it dipped to 224ish. My metabolism kicked in hard that week which was about week 5 so it makes sense.

Saturday November 19th-

Pinned right glute with deca/test. Have about 2 pins left before I switch brands. I feel what I am on now is a little underdosed but am looking forward to the new stuff which is from a new source. He is a good dude and helped me out on a moments notice so I think I will go through him next time too. I think its homebrew and I like the looks,smell, and taste of it. Very excited.

Weekly measurements:

Weight-229lbs
Neck-19" wtf
Chest-48"
Waist-41"
Thighs-27.5+"
Calves-17+"
Biceps-16.5+"
Forearms-14.5"

Neck is still freaking me out. It will be wider than my jaw soon.

Saturday November 26th-

Thanks Underdog I appreciate the support.

Pinned Deca/Test E no issues.

It was kind of funny on thanksgiving, the family was in a bit of a stir. Asking me how many days a week I workout, where I go, "wow your arms got big" stuff like that. Reality is I look more "V"-like and my shoulders come up into my neck more, oh and the neck got big too. Arms have not grown too much but then again about a 1/2 inch which is a lot.

All I said is I love being at the gym, I have fun there. Most people hate working out or working in general but I do not. If you ate well and were there 5-6 days a week you would get good results too.

I don't think anyone suspects anything as I am not a freaky huge monster, but the comments did make me feel good. We all know it's nice to get positive feedback.

Wenesday November 30th-

Into my 8th week now and I gotta say I'm happy.

Pinned test+ deca today, no problems.

Weekly measurements:

Weight-230lbs ( happy with weight)
Neck-19"
Chest-48"
Waist-41"
Thighs-27.5+"
Calves-17.25" ( only a 1/4 but hey its on a calf :p)
Biceps-17-"
Forearms-15" ( daaaang)

Also would like to add I'm about 24-25 inches shoulder to shoulder ( very hard to measure, you look like a T-rex trying to do it.) This may give you all a better idea of my body type.

Well I just cannot beleive last legs day.... Leg press was reps of about 900 lbs and front squats ( also a machine you can load with 45 plates) was reps of 995.

I know these are on an angle and its not truly about 1,000 lbs but man do you feel cool moving this much weight! I do not credit the gear alone ( I know it helps) but the diet and of course I have great lifting partners. I have NEVER been so motivated in the gym and I have a good work ethic to start with. Been setting PR's every week if not everyday.

I know this is a long log, but thank you to all those following, I see there are a lot of veiws and I'm glad this is somewhat interesting. The next log will be better, less dull repetitive material and more stats and progress updates.

what the fuck going on with the neck you wrestling lol

Lol yeah IDK! I know some people will do the neck machines or neck rolls, but I do not fight or wrestle so I have no interest in this at all.

Someone once told me there is truly no such thing as SPOT muscle gains. So if you gain 12-15 pounds of muscle that would grow your arms 1 inch.... so instead of doing isolations till you die, just concentrate on your compound movements.

I am assuming this is why the neck went up?

Back