Test E/Deca with prop kick

Monday October 10th-

Pinned right quad with prop. Will edit this tonight and update weight and measurements.

Weight- 223lbs
BF- DOWN!
Neck- 18"
Chest-47"
Waist-40.5"
Thighs-26.5+"
Calves-17"
Biceps-16.5+"
Forearms-14-"

I find it confusing that ALL my measurements went up and my chest went down. All I can come up with is the .5" waist increase is due to water retention and the decrease in chest size is the drop in body fat%.... Whats important is I look better. An inch in chest... wtf?!

Last edited:
Wednesday October 12th-

Pinned left glute with Test E/Deca/Prop. This will be the last inject with prop until I am out of the deca+test E. Then I will use prop ( 8ml left) for about 2 weeks. This will give time for the Test E to run out of my system. A week after that the prop and the Deca will be out of my system. This will make Pct start sooner relative to the test being out of my system then if I ended will test E alone.

Thanks Maximus

Thanks man. You are a determined human being. I have read all of your posts and they help me alot. Looks like your on the road to BIGGER and better things. Bigger Stronger Faster!!!! Keep it up buddy

Thank you MMA! I was starting to wonder if anyone was reading this lol.

I'll try to keep consistent and plz make sure to post yours w/e your on. I think these logs help a lot of ppl.

Great info

No sir I'm reading it and I see others are viewing this page as well. Keep up the good work. I will be on here daily watching your results. Maybe you can help me with a bit of info. I'm coming off of a shoulder injury and I'm looking for an extra boost to get me back into action. I use to take Winnstral about 8 years ago, but I started to compete in MMA so I was getting drug tests. Now I'm not competing anymore. I have a job that will pay a lot more and I'm just trying to stay in shape and train MMA just for fun/cardio. I'm from the St. Louis area and I'm trying to find a legit place to get exactly what you are taking, this is actually how I found your posts. Do you have any places that you would recommend? My weight is 180 lbs and am 5'8. Not fat at all just one stalky fella. Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks man for all the work you put in and for spreading the info.. My email is chriskittel@stlmmaproductions.com

Saturday October 15th-

Pinned some deca/E in right glute today. Really appreciating not having to pin prop EoE atm.

Traps looking good and I am getting excited as I know the deca is kicking in now. Still getting close to or setting PR's on many lifts at the gym.

Diet is still on par although I ate McDonald's breakfast a few times here and there. Egg McMuffin may be the best sandwiche in the world.

Anyhow gtg to work now. I'll have measurments up on monday. Have a nice weekend ladies and gents.

Weight stabilized around 222 again... the arimidex must have shed some water weight.

Last edited:
Monday October 17th-

Hit chest to day it was ok. Did an amazing legs workout yesterday and set some PR's. Very happy with things so far.

Here are the measurements:

Weight-226lbs
Body fat- even lower.

Neck-18"
Chest-47+"
Waist-40" ( always measured @ bellybutton)
Thighs-27+"
Calves-17"
Biceps-16.5+"
Forearms-14"

So the arimidex has clearly taken away some bloat around stomach. My neck is also getting big. I did not really expect this as much but am happy with it. It has grown about an inch. My thighs also continue to gain size....

Everything else is looking more defined. Even though the tape may have stalled out in the other areas progress is still being made.

Also the BEST shape I was ever in I was 212lbs @ 10% BF.

226 is THE MOST I HAVE EVER WEIGHED!!!!!!

I am very happy as I took a LONG time off to recover from terrible shoulder injuries( baseball). So I am very happy so far. The next month is gonna be dynamite.

I see you said you went through a terrible shoulder injury. I actually injured my shoulder a few weeks ago. I was bench pressing and felt a pop in my left shoulder. I had a little pain that night and the next morning. So I took 2 weeks off and attempted to ease my way back into shoulder workouts and chest workouts and my shoulder is still in pain. It doesn't hurt really bad, but it***8217;s a chronic pain and especially after I wake up. I figured after 2 weeks of rest that it might not be as bad, but that didn't seem to work. I'm guessing I get to go to the Doc and see what the problem is. Hopefully it***8217;s nothing serious and I'm able to keep working out through the pain without causing any more damage. What type of shoulder injury did you have and how long did you take off? Also your making some damn good progress***8230;.

YEARS... it took years to recover. I had a few dislocations on the left shoulder. I decided not to get surgery so I could continue to go to work still. I did not touch a single weight for about 3 years. So from 22-25 I didn't lift.

There is no answer here. It could be that you pinched a ligament between 2 bones or pinched a muscle between em. You could have torn cartilage, your rotator cuff, a pigament, tendon, or muscle.

If you can brush your teeth and tuck your shirt in behind your back its a good sign. If not get an MRI immediately. You may want to get one anyhow.

Shoulders are tricky, the knee is the worst joint followed by the shoulder. Some people would list it the other way around.... IDK man you gotta do what you gotta do.

Wenesday October 19th-

Pinned deca/test E in left glute... should have pulled out slower though... little blood little juice ( blood has a distinct smell as does oil).

Weighed in at 227 lbs tonight. Still on .5mg arimidex EoD so happy I am gaining still.

Power is increasing and my muscles feel like they are gonna pop out of their casings!

Been mixing up workout routines a lot lately as I started working out with some older guys. Its nice to learn instead of teach for once. I wish that didn't sound so gay......

Anyhow these guys have big benchpresses, something I never really had. Hopefully I can learn a little from em.

Last edited:
Saturday October 22nd-

Pinned Test/Deca in right glute. Had to find just the right spot but was painless and no leakage. Perfect pin again which is about 80% of the time.

Looking big in the arms now. Shoulders
(traps) are coming very high into my neck, which has also grown much. Veins all over the place.

Never had any acne, temper, or mood swing issues. Probrably never will. I'm a high strung person so I'm used to having a lot of intensity and have learned to manage this over the years.

No signs of gyno, libido is great, and little water bloat ( thank you arimidex). I think I mentioned this before but man is liquidex gross.

YEARS... it took years to recover. I had a few dislocations on the left shoulder. I decided not to get surgery so I could continue to go to work still. I did not touch a single weight for about 3 years. So from 22-25 I didn't lift.

There is no answer here. It could be that you pinched a ligament between 2 bones or pinched a muscle between em. You could have torn cartilage, your rotator cuff, a pigament, tendon, or muscle.

If you can brush your teeth and tuck your shirt in behind your back its a good sign. If not get an MRI immediately. You may want to get one anyhow.

Shoulders are tricky, the knee is the worst joint followed by the shoulder. Some people would list it the other way around.... IDK man you gotta do what you gotta do.
Yeah got an MRI tuesday. Yeah it hurts when I put my arm behind my back for sure. I can still lift shoulders and it doesn't hurt. But on the other hand benching has a nice pain. It's my left shoulder as well, almost towards the top front part of my shoulder. Oh well that's part of the game. On a side note. It looks like you've came a long way from the first post. Good work buddy!!!

Thanks Mma, how did the MRI go? I know they have to read it and it takes a few days. Pain in the area described is typical with most shoulder injuries. I hope its ok.

Monday October 24th-

I seem to have forgot to update weekly measurements. I weighed 231 monday and 230 on tues!!!!!!

Weight-230lbs
Neck-18"
Chest-47.5"
Waist-40"
Thighs-27.5+"
Calves-17"
Biceps-16.5"
Forearms-14.5"

Last edited:
Wenesday October 26th-

Pinned deca and test into the left glute this morning and it went well. This weight gain is insane. Its gonna be nice to cut after this bulk though... I'm thinking about trying to hit 240 lbs now, but I am going to go for 235. 230 came so easily and my frame is not filled out yet, 240 is a possibility but being that heavy does concern me as cutting would be difficult.

Last edited:
Wenesday October 26th-

Pinned deca and test this morning went well. This weight gain is insane. Its gonna be nice to cut after this bulk though... I'm thinking about trying to hit 240 lbs now, but I am going to go for 235. 230 came so easily and my frame is not filled out yet, 240 is a possibility but being that heavy does concern me as cutting would be difficult.

Thanks Mma, how did the MRI go? I know they have to read it and it takes a few days. Pain in the area described is typical with most shoulder injuries. I hope its ok.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I tore about 5% of the supraspinatus tendon in my shoulder. I have to do a bunch of little girl workouts to try to heal it up. It doesn't really hurt to bad except for when I bench or put my hands behind my back. And when I bench the pain isnt that bad just more annoying than anything. Funny thing is I can do shoulders and feel no pain. I'm going to take another 2 weeks off from the chest/shoulders and see if I feel better. If not then back to the doc I go. It sucks cause I was getting up there on the bench.. Oh well shit happens... I see your shooting for 240 lbs... Your going to be a beast. It's winter time anyways, time to bulk up....

Thanks buddy. Yeah I tore about 5% of the supraspinatus tendon in my shoulder. I have to do a bunch of little girl workouts to try to heal it up. It doesn't really hurt to bad except for when I bench or put my hands behind my back.

A little trick, take your good arm above your head and hold a towel behind your back. Grab the towel with your bad ( left?) arm and use the right to gently pull the left up. Not too far just to gently stretch.

If you don't use full range of motion your joints kind of freeze up. Getting your hands to touch your shoulder blades is nearly impossible with bad shoulders, but this helps a little.

Sorry to hear about the MRI, but at least you caught it b4 it needed surgery!!!!

Saturday October 29th-

Pinned right glute with Test/Deca. Something to note, weight was DOWN to 227lbs yesterday. I am heading to the gym later and we'll see what I am at then.Edit: actually when I got to the gym today I did weigh in at 230, I was very suprised. The 227 must have been a bad day.

I have not been eating regularly enough... excuses as to why do not matter. This will be fixed immediately and the weight will continue to rise I'm sure.

I have jumped up about 10-15 lbs already, this started pre-cycle as I started a great diet. I have many weeks to go still and I know I can hit 235-240 with some more discipline.

Last edited:
Just a little update. Still taking .5mg arimidex EoD. Still on 500mg test /w 500mg deca each week.

**** To anyone new reading this it is suggested to keep test higher than deca in a cycle like this. I do not really get libido issues on this dosage so I keep a 1:1 ratio. Try deca a few times before you try this plz.****

Weekly measurements:

Weight-227lbs Oh no!
Neck-18+"
Chest-48"
Waist-40" ( at bellybutton)
Thighs-27.5+"
Calves-17"
Biceps-16.5+"
Forearms-14.5"

Last edited:
Back