Test E/Deca with prop kick

Weekly measurements:

Weight-234lbs ( the most I have ever weighed by 3 lbs)
Neck-19"
Chest-48"
Waist-41"
Thighs-28"
Calves-17.25"
Biceps-17-"
Forearms-15"

This is prime time! I am looking good and going up in weight every day. Monday is now legs day because my new buds at the gym like to do legs monday and IDC when I do em.
We did a lot on leg press (a lot lol) and then moved on to front squats. After 3 sets of 10 I then did 1205lbs 20 times and felt like I could have gotten more. Will try more weight on monday. I know this is not a free standing front squat, but this is not really a machine either so IDK what this would translate too but its still big time weight. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my legs ever getting so strong..... best part is these guys keep up with me so we are motivating eachother.

Chest day was today and hit more PR's. Legs are my strongest muscle group ( even for legs) so my bench and all that is not so impressive but still good. I am beyond pleased that I chose to run this cycle out longer, this is when deca is truly effective I see it now. My joints feel great and I am stronger than I have ever been. I do not give all the credit to the cycle though. My dieting and training is also the best it has EVER been. I love this hobby and take it very very seriously, I know we all do!

Wenesday December 14th~

Pinned left QUAD with test/deca, wanted to give the glutes a 1 week break since I been pinning em for some time now, let the deposits settle you know.

Great log. You have really made a lot of progress. I kinda train like you, I go heavy but I'm not being paid for any of this and my years of playing sports on any level besides recreational are done so I'm looking for heavy yet injury free.

Good job.

I missed measurements last week sorry but here it this week.

Weekly measurements:

Weight-231lbs ( very consistent over 230 now)
Neck-19+"
Chest-48"
Waist-40.5"
Thighs-28"
Calves-17.25"
Biceps-17"
Forearms-15"

Although measurements are about the same as 2 weeks ago I have gotten much stronger. I am surely in the prime time of this cycle and it is close to an end. I am going to do a pretty aggressive post cycle therapy (pct) and will continue eating big and lifting big but less reps.
I have gained so much even if I lose some I am ahead of the game.

I missed measurements last week sorry but here it this week.

Weekly measurements:

Weight-231lbs ( very consistent over 230 now)
Neck-19+"
Chest-48"
Waist-40.5"
Thighs-28"
Calves-17.25"
Biceps-17"
Forearms-15"

Although measurements are about the same as 2 weeks ago I have gotten much stronger. I am surely in the prime time of this cycle and it is close to an end. I am going to do a pretty aggressive pct and will continue eating big and lifting big but less reps.
I have gained so much even if I lose some I am ahead of the game.

brother you are becoming a monster for sure!!

Thx guys!
Definetly appreciate the compliments + support.

No Bal, they are never ever AM measurements. I assume your messing with me about the flexed part :)

Yeah everything is flexed, but I make sure not to suck in for stomach and not to take a deep breath. I wish i was that big at rest but not yet.

Thx guys!
Definetly appreciate the compliments + support.

No Bal, they are never ever AM measurements. I assume your messing with me about the flexed part :)

Yeah everything is flexed, but I make sure not to suck in for stomach and not to take a deep breath. I wish i was that big at rest but not yet.

you will be man!!!!!

Your neck and forearms sound like they're getting monstrous. I used a neck harness when I was wrestling and still never got 19"

Saturday December 24th~

Pinned deca/test into right glute. Hit a quick bi-tri day and gtfo!

I recently started using 2 new supplements. Both are made by I-force and they are "plasma hemavol" and "maximize v2". 1st is a nitric deal and v2 is a preworkout.
VERY VERY good stuff imo, i have tried many others but so far I like these the most.

Thx for the kind words guys, trying to make this log as entertaining as possible, but can only do so much.

Yeah VM, the neck thing has a lot to do with my job and my upbringing. I have pretty good genes for bodybuilding too but of course we all have seen better.

Rock, stick around bud, this is a great site with good people. I have learned so much here its hard to put it into words, its like college for BBing.

Saturday December 31st~

Pinned right glute with test/deca.

Getting towards the end of the line now but am very very pleased.

Thought I had finally caught up to my lifting partner but nope! lol
He shoulder pressed 245x8 and I got 245x13 ( then 2 dropsets) so I was like I got this guy smoked right?!?!?!

So then we move onto anterior delt raises and medial lifts and this sob is doing 45lbsx12 and I am only doing 35lbs. SOB is a sleeper. HEHE oh well its nice I caught up, it was a pain in the ass breaking down and building up but now we lift about the same so lifting has become a little faster.

Not a couple of weeks, its test E so I will be stopping deca 1 week before. My last vials are deca 200 and test 250, so that makes measurements easy and little to no waste :)

Also switching to prop at the end.

Back