Test E/Deca with prop kick

Weekly measurements:

Weight-234lbs ( I did hit 235 one day too most I ever weighed!)
Neck-19 1/4"
Chest-48.5" ( my lats just popped out one day looks good!)
Waist-41"
Thighs-28" ( down a little but so if my BF%)
Calves-17 1/4"
Biceps-17"
Forearms-14.3/4"

I know I missed a few weeks but its okay. Not much changes in 2 weeks yet alone in 1.
Hardness is going up dramatically. I'm sure the numbers lie a little cause I am burning a lot of fat!

brother sounds like a great cycle youve had,i like 3 weeks myself,damn i hate its coming to an end lol....im gonna go back on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a couple months,then hit it hard with tren/test/masteron lol

BTW where in you quads do you pin,and what inch needles?

brother sounds like a great cycle youve had,i like 3 weeks myself,damn i hate its coming to an end lol....im gonna go back on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a couple months,then hit it hard with tren/test/masteron lol

BTW where in you quads do you pin,and what inch needles?

Nice man, yeah my next is gonna be a tren/eq/test stack I think. might swap out eq with Anavar (var) but I like the properties of eq.... maybe I will run eq and test and use the tren until it gets a little iffy and then swap it for another compound after like 8 weeks.... idk yet got time to figure it out.

When I pin quads I use a 1.5" but I do not bury it, I would imagine about an inch is in or so. You can always do the trick where you cut off 1" of the cap and then slide the 1/2" back onto the needle to stop it.

So say its the right quad... the front right part is very very meaty. So I go about 1/3 the distance down from my hip to my knee.

If you stood up and put your arms at rest and then squared up your knuckels with your shoulders ( like overhand grip on a barbell, like your doing shoulder shrugs); thats about the spot, stick your thumbs out into the side of your quad... thats the spot and the angle too.

I think the important thing is to NOT hit the heads of the quads located lower near the knee. IDK its hard to explain but I think that did????

It took me about 3 pins in each quad to get over the virgin muscle bullshit. 1st week was rough!

Nice man, yeah my next is gonna be a tren/eq/test stack I think. might swap out eq with Anavar (var) but I like the properties of eq.... maybe I will run eq and test and use the tren until it gets a little iffy and then swap it for another compound after like 8 weeks.... idk yet got time to figure it out.

When I pin quads I use a 1.5" but I do not bury it, I would imagine about an inch is in or so. You can always do the trick where you cut off 1" of the cap and then slide the 1/2" back onto the needle to stop it.

So say its the right quad... the front right part is very very meaty. So I go about 1/3 the distance down from my hip to my knee.

If you stood up and put your arms at rest and then squared up your knuckels with your shoulders ( like overhand grip on a barbell, like your doing shoulder shrugs); thats about the spot, stick your thumbs out into the side of your quad... thats the spot and the angle too.

I think the important thing is to NOT hit the heads of the quads located lower near the knee. IDK its hard to explain but I think that did????

It took me about 3 pins in each quad to get over the virgin muscle bullshit. 1st week was rough!

thanks man,that helps alot!!!! so pin my quads on the side,right?

I thought about ana Anavar (var) ,but i hate orals lol

Yeah Bulls, thinking a tren/test/mast is the way to go now... heard too much good stuff not to give it a pop.

Saturday January 14th~

Pinned some deca/test. I always aspirate and THIS time I was very happy I did. A lot of blood came in. Pulled out, expelled about 1/4cc and pinned again without issue.

im in week 14 of my test/deca i was gonna go 16 with deca,but if my blood work looks ok next week,im going 18 with deca,to finish out my vial........

i hope youve enjoyed yours as well

im in week 14 of my test/deca i was gonna go 16 with deca,but if my blood work looks ok next week,im going 18 with deca,to finish out my vial........

i hope youve enjoyed yours as well

Yeah I have so far... I hate to put a bug in your ear, but after about 14 weeks I noticed a huge explosion in strength.

Don't want to get into numbers too much, but everything just came together. Bench and squat have always been pretty good, but now I can row 125lbs x10 ( 1 handed bent over rows of course)... for me this is amazing but the whole point of this cycle WAS to focus on back so I guess the work has paid off.

But yeah CLEARLY a longer deca cycle is needed to REALLY get the effects. I ran a 12 weeker before and was not happy at all.

Wenesday January 18th~

Pinned deca/test with no issues.

Wenesday January 25th~

Pinned deca/test into quads. Near the end all pins will be quads. they are much leaner than the glutes and I don't want a long ester to be hidden in some fat somewhere. A little crazy I know, but sound in theory.

Saturday Febuary 4th~

Pinned test and the last of the deca. I will run out of test E this week ( 2 shots left) and will be able to use some prop at the very end. I have about 6ml left of prop. I have never gotten the measurements down this well before. Its nice, but I won't try to duplicate this, always order more than you need....

Measurements:

Weight-229lbs
Neck-19 1/2"
Chest-50" (Wow, idk where that came from)
Waist-39.5" ( smallest my waist has been in a while)
Thighs-27.5" ( down a little but so if my BF%, still not happy to see this)
Calves-17 1/2" ( grew but man, like 1/2 inch in 6 months lol)
Biceps-17 1/4" ( 18" here I come!)
Forearms-14.3/4"

This is the last measurement until post cycle therapy (pct) is over, then I will do 1 more. I will still keep the log going for the prop, just so some people who may need to see it can see a switch to short esters. post cycle therapy (pct) is boring so take my word for it its 40/40/20/20 nolva and 50mg clomid for 28 days :).

Thanks for the support everyone, but this cycle is almost over!

I was thinking Test P, Tren A, Mast, Anavar (var) next time, any input here is welcome!!!!!

Back