The ArmPit of the World

TwinTowers

I went south of the border yesterday and wound up in the armpit of the world, Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. What a fuckking dump !!! I couldnt live like that. I cant beleive how much gear is there. As soon as you get through the mexican side they are all over you asking you if you want medication? Deca?

There is a wide range of priceing on gear down there. We found the guy we where looking for and every thing worked out. What a long day.

Alot of hot mexican chicks.

Damn, I thought you were either going to name Beaumont in this or possibly some part of Louisiana, or even Oklahoma.

But I guess you have your point, those border towns are the pits.

DougoeFre5h said:
Id have to disagree, depends on what area though.

true...

i went to school over in cortland, like 20 min from syracuse and that area was nice....albany is nice too

Armpit?

What is so wrong with a place that has lots of hot mexican chicks and an ample supply of gear. Doesnt sound so bad to me :)

Champ

mexico is a dump...everywhere i have been down baja...but cheap gear and spanish girls what else is better?i did get machine guns pulled on me at the checkpoint leaving rosarita beaacn...lololol

Champ said:
Armpit?

What is so wrong with a place that has lots of hot mexican chicks and an ample supply of gear. Doesnt sound so bad to me :)

Champ

what is wrong with these hot mexican chicks is the crabs and the rash and the sores that they will give you.

daan69 said:
true...

i went to school over in cortland, like 20 min from syracuse and that area was nice....albany is nice too

albany is a ghetto. i lived there for 5 years whiule at SUNY, its straight ghetto. crackheads on 2nd ave all the way to the capital buildings...

hammer53 said:
albany is a ghetto. i lived there for 5 years whiule at SUNY, its straight ghetto. crackheads on 2nd ave all the way to the capital buildings...

Thats why i get my crack for so cheap:eek:

j/k Well no kidding... any city has its streets like that im saying the bars and nightlife is cool... and new freshmen girls from SUNYA every year:D

Laredo is the best place in the world i go ever 2 weeks. The first time it did suck but I know alot of people down there now.

Last edited:
daan69 said:
im saying the bars and nightlife is cool... and new freshmen girls from SUNYA every year:D

yeah, so great I went in with a clean criminal record and came out with 2 felonies, 4 misdemeanors, 3 summons and a total of 28 days in Albany County. God i miss college...

Back