The dual GH fragment thread

I think Massive's little brother must have hacked his account.

I dont think I've ever seen him use the term 'whatever' so much in one post. lol

I'm curious if I'm going to see some big changes come Test time... I feel like this will probably work wonders when I'm on a cycle.

I've used it on cycle it was so great! Also, isn't it logical to conceive that using anything to do with HGH can inflict any of the HGH effects? I think it has a great dependency to how it effects a user by the state of hormone balance its thrown into. Results WILL vary! lol

I've used it on cycle it was so great! Also, isn't it logical to conceive that using anything to do with HGH can inflict any of the HGH effects? I think it has a great dependency to how it effects a user by the state of hormone balance its thrown into. Results WILL vary! lol

again, we have no idea. hence the thread.

I think my issue is gonna be my love for double angus cheeseburgers. :D

But again, my waist/shoulder theory will always be in effect.

hey homo. My wife has never been to Miami (i grew up in Hollywood).

If we decide to hold off on having another kid this year, we're coming down this summer and you and us are taking a ride over to beat up Pinga and take his wife to the nude beach.

Deal?

Ya why not you genetic freak. WHATEVER floats your boat... Ha

Plus a 3some with your ladies would make for a great new sticky round here

So I was planning on staying off of the gear til mid Feb... Plans have changed slightly (now mind you, I have been good to go on the whole time on - time off theory as of Jan 1st) because I have committed to a meet early April. Looks like I am going to hit the test on Sunday.

So I was planning on staying off of the gear til mid Feb... Plans have changed slightly (now mind you, I have been good to go on the whole time on - time off theory as of Jan 1st) because I have committed to a meet early April. Looks like I am going to hit the test on Sunday.

ahhh the good old gear itch... story of my life... good luck keep us posted

ahhh the good old gear itch... story of my life... good luck keep us posted

I was going to get back on January 1st but decided to hold off til mid Feb. I figured it would be fair to split the difference. To be honest, I wouldn't mind holding off until mid Feb but I want to peak at this meet, so I need every day possible on gear going forward. I will only have 8 training weeks on cycle, so I have to get at it.

I was going to get back on January 1st but decided to hold off til mid Feb. I figured it would be fair to split the difference. To be honest, I wouldn't mind holding off until mid Feb but I want to peak at this meet, so I need every day possible on gear going forward. I will only have 8 training weeks on cycle, so I have to get at it.

god dammit you piece of shit!!!

The wife and I were talking about holding off on trying to get pregnant for a bit. If i didn't have this race to do in March I think i might join you. lol

Maybe after we get back from Jamaica. :D

The wife and I were talking about holding off on trying to get pregnant for a bit. If i didn't have this race to do in March I think i might join you. lol

Looking to hit a 475 bench in my shirt and 585 on the deadlift in briefs. Gonna need some help with it lol. I got a sponsor too so I better kill it.

Race?

ROTFLMAO!! You're fuckin hilarious! I was thinking the SAME fuckin thing!! My wife & I want to conceive in Early June, otherwise I'ld start my next cycle in late April so as to be clean and on the bridge to post cycle therapy (pct) right as we go on our annual vacation the last wk end of august.. Hey MilkMan, how many cycles you been thru? You're ridiculously huge anyways right?

Hey MilkMan, how many cycles you been thru? You're ridiculously huge anyways right?

I've done 5 cycles. Test, Test/Win, Test/Tren, Test/EQ/Var, Test/TBol/NPP... Went from ~220lbs to where I am now ~265lbs. I would bet that 10lbs of that is body fat, but I'll take 35lbs in about 3 years... Next cycle should be sweet and I'm excited how the drugs are going to work with strength as the #1 focus. I'm going to let the Tren do its job and hopefully drop some unwanted fat as well.

Bro I just checked this out and I said I'm doing it...but NE event its the same day as my cousins wedding so I will be doing this some time.
That looks kick ass

its the wife and my new sport. lol

we did a 4 miler in October at night with head lamps. it was nutz!!

Nothing new to report. I think Milk has made me realize its time for a little experiment of my own. Its been 4 years. WOW!!!!

Back