The Girl At The Gym

Your ready grasshopper. Just show interest in her workouts/life etc... and MAKE HER LAUGH. Seriously when i met my recent gf at a friends house the gym is what brought us together. She knew i worked out and i knew she did too so that made plenty of conversation for us. Plus i made her laugh which is always good for women, it makes them feel comfortable and sexy

Yeah i will try to make her laugh lol. But i think the best thing we have in cammon is fitness and health. And we should really click on that level forsure. And she has wheels!!! Ripped sexy wheels!!!

Yeah i will try to make her laugh lol. But i think the best thing we have in cammon is fitness and health. And we should really click on that level forsure. And she has wheels!!! Ripped sexy wheels!!!

Ripped wheels and a tight ass is the best feature to me. Just dont make her laugh like I did with my gf. I joked about my penis saying I wont hit the bottom but i'll mess the sides up. She spit her wine everywhere and all she could do is smile the rest of the night. Plus dude she made me wait for sex about 3wks. That sucks for us but it says a lot about a woman if she makes u wait instead of just throwing it at you. But when it happens you have all that sexual tension between you guys itll be an intense sex session for you guys to say the least

Ripped wheels and a tight ass is the best feature to me. Just dont make her laugh like I did with my gf. I joked about my penis saying I wont hit the bottom but i'll mess the sides up. She spit her wine everywhere and all she could do is smile the rest of the night. Plus dude she made me wait for sex about 3wks. That sucks for us but it says a lot about a woman if she makes u wait instead of just throwing it at you. But when it happens you have all that sexual tension between you guys itll be an intense sex session for you guys to say the least

Man your killing me! You got me thinking and shit what kind girl she really is now. Hmmm i wont know till i find out. And i am!

So i found out this girls grandmother just passed away from fb, so she hasnt been to the gym. And today is her birthday and thinking about writing something in the sort on her wall "happy birthday even though we havent talked yet" hinting we should lol. good idea or no?

wow.. honestly bro, considering she kept loooking @ you and smiled and even went as far as adding u on FB, she did her part. all u needed to do was a direct approach (no beating around the bush by asking her an opinion or anything), shoot even marching right up to her the next day and asking her something cocky like, "so hey, do u FB stalk all guys u like or am i just that awesome." (say it playfully or it wont work) woulda worked.. she basically showed u she was interested.sorry to say, but u may have missed the boat brotha.... i would just walk up to her and just start talking to her as if u know her. as soon as u see her as u walk into the gym , say wow the craziest thing just happened to me on the way here! and make up some crazy/ funny story then move into a normal convo. and no, dont start w/ FB convos if u havent already talked to her, it'll show a lack of confidence and she may even think u are scared or intimidated to talk to her (which is natural, i am always nervous before talking to even average looking women.) good luck bro! just do it, walk right up to her. dont stare from a far an hour into your workout. girls know when they are being eye fucked haha. the worst thing that can happen is she might be a little quiet or awkward but whatever right? read "the game " by neil strauss. changed my life bro, and im far more successful than i used to be w/ women.

wow.. honestly bro, considering she kept loooking @ you and smiled and even went as far as adding u on FB, she did her part. all u needed to do was a direct approach (no beating around the bush by asking her an opinion or anything), shoot even marching right up to her the next day and asking her something cocky like, "so hey, do u FB stalk all guys u like or am i just that awesome." (say it playfully or it wont work) woulda worked.. she basically showed u she was interested.sorry to say, but u may have missed the boat brotha.... i would just walk up to her and just start talking to her as if u know her. as soon as u see her as u walk into the gym , say wow the craziest thing just happened to me on the way here! and make up some crazy/ funny story then move into a normal convo. and no, dont start w/ FB convos if u havent already talked to her, it'll show a lack of confidence and she may even think u are scared or intimidated to talk to her (which is natural, i am always nervous before talking to even average looking women.) good luck bro! just do it, walk right up to her. dont stare from a far an hour into your workout. girls know when they are being eye fucked haha. the worst thing that can happen is she might be a little quiet or awkward but whatever right? read "the game " by neil strauss. changed my life bro, and im far more successful than i used to be w/ women.

^^^. Make your move.

The gazelle has tired, you must now strike! Be confident, give her a direct plan. No woman likes it when a man is wishy washy.

Oh shit ... "Josh don't tell me you haven't made this happen yet!" :Pat:

You better hurry - Chris has a very good point!

If she's a trainer ... "you only have on option left."

You need to become a customer!

It doesn't matter if you're built like Arnold (in fact thats even better.)

Look her in the eyes - and tell her - you want her to take you through - "every" - move she knows!

From here on out - it's all about her - nothing else matters ... "I don't care if you hit the lotto today."

Here's the golden rule - for everything this thread has to do with.

If you want to be interesting ... "be interested."

If you want to be liked ... "like."

If you want to be loved ... "love."

If you want to be heard ... "listen."

If you want to be the most interesting person she's ever met - tell her nothing about you ... "NOTHING!"

Give her your all of your attention ... "without drooling or being a suck-up."

This will be the most effective thing you can do ... "but you can not trip on your dick."

Jut go up to her and try this ... "it will work."

Definitely talk to her in person, don't try to initiate this with a facebook message, doing it in person shows so much more confidence....

Dude, i'm 27 years old, and when I think back to my highschool and early college days, about all of the girls who showed me obvious signs like that and I didn't do anything cuz I was too insecure and inexperienced to make a move..... God looking back I could have fucked so many more hot girls.... So do you want to look back on it and feel like that, or know that you tried?

Just talk to her. As soon as you start a convo itl'l be the easiest thing ever.

Plus, even if she doesnt want your nuts right now, hot girls have hot friends..... So being friends with this girl wouldn't hurt you either.

Josh!!! You STILL haven't made a move!? I really am gonna cyber slap ya! Loll I say that with love. Go talk to her already! You don't need to become a customer, lol, just go talk to her! Tell you heard/saw her gma passed and send her your condolences. If she hasn't been in the gym for you to talk to her, then fb may be your only way of communicating with her for a while. Send her a pm with your number and tell her if she would like to talk through her tough time or anything to give ya a call. This is risky because then you have to wait for a call and I don't know how torn up she is over losing her gma so she might be caught up in that and not call. OR send her a pm saying you miss seeing her at the gym.

lol page 5 and he didnt even ask her out. shit i thought youd be hitting it by now. fail bro. grow a pair.

edit: heres some advice. its not fuckin hard to talk to girls. in fact they will do most of the talking. ask some questions and when she opens her mouth act like its some interesting shit.

Yea, yeah, yeah i proved all you haters saying i cant believe you havent made a move yet wrong! She asked me for my number about 3 days ago while i was in the gym. Since then i worked out with her twice and tonight were going to see a movie. Me and her also been texting alot and talking on the phone. Its pretty much clear we are both intrested and will be taking it from here. The best comment she said so far is you dont do cardio and your stacked! That def put a big smile on my face.

But the lesson learned in this entire thing if the girl wants you bad enough she will come to you. As i always let them do. And when i really look back on it now, im never the one to press a girl or hit on one. And it has always worked for the best in my experiences. Thanks everyone fwho gave me the positive advice!

We also have allot in cammon such as are diets, ethics, and views on things which is great so far we are really clicking.

Yea, yeah, yeah i proved all you haters saying i cant believe you havent made a move yet wrong! She asked me for my number about 3 days ago while i was in the gym. Since then i worked out with her twice and tonight were going to see a movie. Me and her also been texting alot and talking on the phone. Its pretty much clear we are both intrested and will be taking it from here. The best comment she said so far is you dont do cardio and your stacked! That def put a big smile on my face.

But the lesson learned in this entire thing if the girl wants you bad enough she will come to you. As i always let them do. And when i really look back on it now, im never the one to press a girl or hit on one. And it has always worked for the best in my experiences. Thanks everyone fwho gave me the positive advice!

We also have allot in cammon such as are diets, ethics, and views on things which is great so far we are really clicking.

Good to hear man...hope it works out!

Does she use gear?

Good to hear man...hope it works out!

Does she use gear?

Im not sure lol! if she does shes fucking with that Anavar (var). but when i brake her the gear news, ill try to get her to throw some pics on this site lol. she is stacked

Bro she gave you all the right signs ...I mean she sent you a friend request on FB , I think the worst thing you can do right now is wait for too long , she might not notice and smile with you for the rest of her life lol you defenitly wanna be a gentleman when approaching her bro

Goodluck

Back