The late Scott Klein

Consider this: If all of us began making only 'healthy' lifestyle choices tomorrow.....well, no INDY 500, no Ultimate Fighter, no surfing, no scuba, no military service, no driving over limit, no alcohol or coffee, no motocross, skiing, football, rodeo, and certainly no Olympic Games

Joe Wieder was obsessed with muscle. We all know that any un-shared obsession is no fun at all, so by calling muscle building "strength" and "health" Joe made it all seem wholesome and innocent. With that covering propaganda in place, Joe lit the muscle torch to gather the Clan of Muscle, and those who could....made the pilgrimage to L.A. to be with our own kind. But hey.....we all know it ain't healthy, and so did Joe. Erotic and Powerful and Attractive? and Outside-the-box? Oh hell yeah! (Why isn't there a 15' statue of Joe at Venice Beach Muscle Pit?)

I'll just invite anyone interested, to invest the next 5 minutes of life to consider how, or if, or when.....the following ideas might fit together like puzzle pieces, to form a surprising picture. The ideas: "the right to Self-Determination", "..the rights to Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness", Boxing matches, sky-diving, riding motorcycles, flying single-engine planes, hitchhiking, Xtreme-Sports, and oh yeah.....intimate relationships. "I'd rather have 15 minutes of something wonderful, than a lifetime of nuthin' special" And for anyone with a serious Muscle Fetish (ooops, there, I said it), this question: "Just whose body is it, anyway?" and lastly, "Who tells you what to do with your body, especially your mouth?"

Consider this: If all of us began making only 'healthy' lifestyle choices tomorrow.....well, no INDY 500, no Ultimate Fighter, no surfing, no scuba, no military service, no driving over limit, no alcohol or coffee, no motocross, skiing, football, rodeo, and certainly no Olympic Games

Joe Wieder was obsessed with muscle. We all know that any un-shared obsession is no fun at all, so by calling muscle building "strength" and "health" Joe made it all seem wholesome and innocent. With that covering propaganda in place, Joe lit the muscle torch to gather the Clan of Muscle, and those who could....made the pilgrimage to L.A. to be with our own kind. But hey.....we all know it ain't healthy, and so did Joe. Erotic and Powerful and Attractive? and Outside-the-box? Oh hell yeah! (Why isn't there a 15' statue of Joe at Venice Beach Muscle Pit?)

I'll just invite anyone interested, to invest the next 5 minutes of life to consider how, or if, or when.....the following ideas might fit together like puzzle pieces, to form a surprising picture. The ideas: "the right to Self-Determination", "..the rights to Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness", Boxing matches, sky-diving, riding motorcycles, flying single-engine planes, hitchhiking, Xtreme-Sports, and oh yeah.....intimate relationships. "I'd rather have 15 minutes of something wonderful, than a lifetime of nuthin' special" And for anyone with a serious Muscle Fetish (ooops, there, I said it), this question: "Just whose body is it, anyway?" and lastly, "Who tells you what to do with your body, especially your mouth?"

shut up merlin... you and your wizardtry

Back