The strongest non steroid supplement for adding mass is...

tase

What is it :afro:

Once i get off my course and perform my pct/hgc x 2weeks i need a strong supplement to take for an additional 2 weeks after before i fly on holiday...

Must be a non creatine supplement as creatine gives me a muthafunk of cramp "i feel like i wanna cry muuuuummy" :insane2:

Any recomendations... :baby:

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars

so you want to get all man-sexy in two weeks before you go on vacation?

"non steroid" leaves out most of the good stuff. "non creatine" leaves out the only supplement thats worth a damn.

leaving you with food. sorry, but iz teh trooth.

Suareezay said:

"non steroid" leaves out most of the good stuff. "non creatine" leaves out the only supplement thats worth a damn.

Man-sexy lol...hey what about HBlocker..have you heard of this!

tase said:

I wouldn't consider it "a strong non-steroid" but I have always had GREAT results with DHEA. One of the most under rated supps out and it's still legal. I've used it with great success while natty and inbetween cycles.
You could even combine it with something like Testojack or Trib (those don't seem to work by themselves) to create a great "time off" natty cycle to get you through. On the DHEA, I started to notice results in the 100 to 150mg daily range at about he 6-8 week mark but you can run that stuff much longer.

Suareezay said:

I would have to agree.

tase said:
nothing came up from a google search.

I should also add that while there are probably plenty of legal-for-now prohormones on the market (not sure, i dont pay attention to them) that would suit your needs, I wouldnt bother with them, as theyre just too much of a gamble. I dont think anybody even really knows what the hell they are. Real drugs (testosterone, d-bol, etc) may be pose risks, but at least they are studied and have been around for a while - these new compounds pose the same risks but lack any long term safety data. And nothing is going to make a noticeable difference in two weeks anyway.

Last edited:
Suareezay said:
nothing came up from a google search.

I should also add that while there are probably plenty of legal-for-now prohormones on the market (not sure, i dont pay attention to them) that would suit your needs, I wouldnt bother with them, as theyre just too much of a gamble. I dont think anybody even really knows what the hell they are. Real drugs (testosterone, d-bol, etc) may be pose risks, but at least they are studied and have been around for a while - these new compounds pose the same risks but lack any long term safety data. And nothing is going to make a noticeable difference in two weeks anyway.
M1T will...LOL

Suareezay said:
eh, i guess. but a 2 week cycle wouldnt be optimal, and then hed be on post cycle therapy (pct) during vacay. funk that.
but the bottle sez to 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? :toilet:

besides M1T isn't non-hormanal as he requested either.

and post cycle therapy (pct) is for pansies. :insane2:

Suareezay said:
and protein labels say use 1 scoop :D
bro have you read some of the wt gainer labels...
i read a 680 cal wt gainer with 15 serving per container say to take 2-3 serving daily...so for 45 bucks the stuff would last about 5-7 days....WOW!

adidamps2 said:
bro have you read some of the wt gainer labels...
i read a 680 cal wt gainer with 15 serving per container say to take 2-3 serving daily...so for 45 bucks the stuff would last about 5-7 days....WOW!
yea back in the day i lived off NLargeII. 4 scoops per serving. :eek2:

JayC said:
I wouldn't consider it "a strong non-steroid" but I have always had GREAT results with DHEA. One of the most under rated supps out and it's still legal. I've used it with great success while natty and inbetween cycles.
You could even combine it with something like Testojack or Trib (those don't seem to work by themselves) to create a great "time off" natty cycle to get you through. On the DHEA, I started to notice results in the 100 to 150mg daily range at about he 6-8 week mark but you can run that stuff much longer.
Judge by this [iframe]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone[/iframe]

Wouldnt i need a pct!

Prefrably id like a supplement that doesnt need a post cycle therapy (pct) as i would of been just coming off the course!

tase said:
Judge by this [iframe]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone[/iframe]

Wouldnt i need a pct!

Prefrably id like a supplement that doesnt need a post cycle therapy (pct) as i would of been just coming off the course!

No, in my opinion you do not need a post cycle therapy (pct) for DHEA. I've tested that theory numerous times, I've never needed when taking DHEA.

My frind who use to compete but is now natural supp's iso-test with 6-oxo and takes in like 50 grams of BCAA powder. He is a beast and trim at that.

JayC said:
No, in my opinion you do not need a post cycle therapy (pct) for DHEA. I've tested that theory numerous times, I've never needed when taking DHEA.

ok tried n test..

What is the recomended maximum time (ON) for using DHEA

Thanks

Dlove said:
My frind who use to compete but is now natural supp's iso-test with 6-oxo and takes in like 50 grams of BCAA powder. He is a beast and trim at that.

OK ill check ok iso tes..i kinda know about 6 oxo-both together basically sounds like an ultra testosterone booster!

tase said:
ok tried n test..

What is the recomended maximum time (ON) for using DHEA

Thanks

Oh, in low doses and just for increasing basal dhea levels, it can be taken for very long periods of time with no ill effects....
Now for our purposes, I take it at a much higher dose to feel the other benefits. I found that at higher doses you start to see the mood elevation, libido increase (majorly!), better erections, lean mass increase/fat loss, etc.. I slowly work my way up to a daily dose of around 150mg to 200mg daily (in 3 divided doses) and run that for about 16-20 weeks (with losts of water). I found it very helpful in natural (or off cycle) cutting phases/diets.

Back