The Supreme Cycle for...everything?

Durrah said:
okay, im not really accuianted with tren....to be honest, but primobolan, and deca are the best of the best, test is just too messy. most of forums ALL over the net dont know shit about primo cuz its fucking expensive...and i said at the beggining of my forum, im not concered about the money.

Dude, why are you asking anybody’s opinion? You seem to know it all and we are all "idiots” Maybe you should start your own board, call it King of all Fuck Shit. You seem to have all the answers from you extensive research….your worse than a fucking 18 year old asking “how should I take my Dbol and what can I expect?”

Durrah said:
hmmm hmmm....its weird how all you people talk the talk. although here in egypt, what i just said is what people do, and we have monsters here, ..

well then ask your faggot homies in egypt what to run, as we know nothing around these parts.

btw, you cycle suggestions suck a cock.

carry on

hey right pumped, you have apicture of you? have you ever even competed? do you know anything about juice? other than spending ur few nickles on test?

Thank you for the comical releif!!!!! You have to be one of the dumbest fucking idiots I have ever heard of.

oh my god, all im hearing is talk, you people need to post some pics to clarify ur righteousness to talk. let your physique do the talking. i dont see pics. i dont get convinced.

that you're all very well informed about bodybuilding and steroids. and that im the idiot who doesnt know what the hell hes talking about. by the way...on the drug profiles, it says that test has horrible side effects, and that primo and deca are the cleanest, this is the second time i say that. my added picture is not for a show off, its to show my validity and informant on bodybuilding.

now i need someone to explain to me how my deca + primo + dianabol or wihout dbol is a bad cycle, and unsafe, whilst disgusting cheap test is..(primo is the cleanest steroid ever, along with gh, hence the price of the product being very expensive)

I could flame you for days, but I already know where this is going and it involves far too many keystrokes. Simply put, your a joke.

bla bla bla talk talk talk. have any of you even..COMPETED BEFORE??

Durrah said:
bla bla bla talk talk talk. have any of you even..COMPETED BEFORE??

Slow down and think about this for a second. YOU came HERE - we didn't come to you....then when we (educated people) tell you your wrong, you get mad at us??? Your not makin sense. Just because your are big and ripped DOES not mean that you know anything about steroids. And you obviously do'nt know anything about training/competing if your telling me that you do'nt even work out until 3 months before the competition? LOL @ U.

My picture BTW: http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/Ronnie_Coleman_IFBB_Bodybuilder_Mr_olympia_winner_3_ezr.jpg

no, i said THEY do that which is stupid, competitors here, im a very hard worker, and i work hard and bust my balls, and so far all naturally, and yes i did come for help, but the reactions were rude and impolite, people telling me straight up that i dunno what does to my dick, or what not about deca and so on, and yes, my physique DOES mean i know alot about bodybuilding, otherwise i wouldnt have had it, i know, ur gna say its my genetics, that helps to, but i do try to be informed as much as possible. when you reply to a post, ur suppsoed to state ur opinion, AND WHY, not just say it, you said all of u said test is the best, and what i said sucked dick...now, WHY?

thats ronnie coleman u dumb cunt. i know each and every bodybuilder, okay now i know what kinda people are you. losers who cant get anywhere in the sport, so u come here. im outa here. bye

Back