The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters
Easto said:
How many guys on this board have had gyno one time or another?
i have.. but it is even in both so you cant really notice it ! it will cost me a copay of $20 to get rid of but.. most of it is psychological

anyone here have more mood swings while off than on? I do I am happy while on I feel horrible while off. Side effects I have trouble falling asleep while on.

thats a pritty good spread lol, since Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) side effects are mainly predisposed hormonal side effects I guess it makes sense

I have been completely supprised by all my cycles. I have not as of yet experienced any negative side effects other that water retention from Dbol and a little high blood pressure at times. I could probably count on one hand the number of zits I had while on a cycle. No impotence, roid rage, hair loss or anything. Guess I have been lucky so far.

Yo Tengo Madera? said:
I voted but you wanna know what my biggest concern really is?....my memory.

I have always been known for a tremendous memory. Somehow my mind has taken like a video tape of things. I could read a page and then quote sections of it word for word - people have been amazed by that. At my 10 and 20 high school reunion I discussed things - some people disputed what I said and then someone found photos of said events and my memory was 100%. My family always amazed at how I could remember the most minute details of things. Especially if there was some trigger it was like I was immersed in a living mental video replay of whatever I was trying to remember - in very fine detail.

I returned to school 3 years ago. I am in my 40's. Things were going great until a cycle that involved some homebrew last summer. I could taste this really weird taste with an inject. I did homebrew before but never had this paint taste or something. I was getting by on almost no sleep. I averaged like 3 hours per night for 5 months or so. My memory got terrible. I thought it was the lack of sleep. I could not memorize new things. As well old memories that use to be crystal clear where jumbled.

Here now, a year or so later, its the same. Things I could have pictured in detail are now just partial. I sit and try to memorize things and its to no avail. I think something, maybe excess BA or binders that were in there or something, in that one batch (and last batch ever of home brew) fried my neurons.

Yo man you are so riighhhtttt! I thought it was just me too! I used to be able to remember pages and pages of things from textbooks. For questions on exams I would mentally flip through pages in the textbooks that I studied from and go back to the page where the info was. Nowww it's much harder to do it...I have to put sooooo much more effort to memorize things.
Although my cycle was not a homebrew, it consisted of Test and Deca, I did stay on for 13 weeks. It was my only long-term cycle that I've ever done but I did get severe back acne, major bloat, high bp, high cholesterol, rages, depression, euphoria like feelings, increased sex drive while on, decreased while off, and minor gyno. All of my other cycles were at the most 2-6 weeks and I had no side effects.

Even my g/f noticed how bad my memory got. Where I used to remember details about people and I could back track what happpened almost every single day I find it hard to do so now. Really really weird. I just know that I'm sticking to low doses and short cycles. It does wonders for me anyway. I can't risk losing my memory for the profession I'm headed into leaves no room for mistakes.

Have you done anything to boost your memory? Anything help? Anyone else experience this.

O and for the newbies...besides loss of memory and the above mentioned... tennis elbow... while i used to pitch about 86 mph now I'm hardly throwing faster than 65... but i have muscles....
Also joint pains...
slight hair loss even tho i'm not prone to it.....
depression...
bad acne which i never had as a teenager....
shin splints...
dislocated shoulder due to weakened tendons (very very common be carefffffffful!)from lifting too heavy too fast...increase weight slowlyy..the strength will come ...
always broke from spending money...
how about more prone to dangerous behavior such as fighting and having sex with any woman alive (std's are a risk)...
relationship problems and increased willingness to argue...
anxiety...
joint pain...
increased axillary hair growth...
dandruff...
increased body fat if you don't take care of yourself after and during your cycle....
headaches...
chest pains...

many of these subsided after using but some do last for a while and others are completely permanent. and I use low doses...i'm talking like 300mg of test and 300mg of deca for my strongest cycle.

be safe!

Tren - terrible gyno. I've just tried to introduce it into a cycle two weeks ago, but after 10 days i had to stop. B6 and chaseberry could not controll it. So im going to stay away from tren and probably deca and stick with test/masteron/primo from now on. This is the third time i've tried to use tren. First time was fine - no problems at all. But the second and third time - gyno bad.

My first cycle, I tried a tren only cycle - terrible. Could bang my wife for 45 minutes and still not get there. I'd end up just cramping up and having to stop - no satisfaction there, just total exhaustion and dripping with sweat from head to toe. She wasn't too impressed either. Adding test into the mix cured that.

shoulder acne - never had any there until i went on a cycle. Acne in my hair too. Just weird where that shit shows up.

back fuzz - just a light downy fuzz on the back - nothing gross, but definately there.

Oh, and just love the sex drive - thats a side effect i would live with for life :)

mood swings, depression, anxiety, sexual problems, these are mainly from tren. test only cycles are great, never again tren. im really considering quitting the gear altogether. im 3.5 weeks post cycle and shut down from tren/test enth and i need to jump on nolva and or clomid. just recently reading on many posts, i dont want to end up fucking up my body at 22 years old.

I find it hard to select just one. I guess for me the shoulder problems/soreness has to be the worst side. Only thing is, not sure if I can attribute it directly to AS. Yes, i guess i would not have been trying to bench press 400lbs if I had not been on test/drol for all those years!! LOL

Those pesky temporary sides:
> acne
> oily skin(the glazed look)
> high BP....possibly leading to my current heart palpitations..i must stress possibly(job stress,women,school) could have been cause

I had blood pressure problems, I had it so bad my heart got enlarged! I have been conscious of it ever since then and I use celery seed extract, hawthorne berry and red yeast rice. Now my only problems are bacne.

Acne would be on the top of the list. But only on my shoulders.

My liver values went up when I took dbol, but that was when I was stupid & didn't use Tylers. :insane2:

Back