Thermorexin awesome!

man i need to get back on that stuff, it was amazing. kinda expensive though so i just drink a few cups of coffee b4 cardio.

Tafman said:
man i need to get back on that stuff, it was amazing. kinda expensive though so i just drink a few cups of coffee b4 cardio.

be sure to use the discount coupon

afdiscount

Tafman said:
i will, i tried using it last time and it didnt work, how much is it for

its 10$ off

so 29$ for the 90ct (reg 39$)
and 49$ for the 180ct (reg 59$)

with the discount

you can just click on the thermorexin link in my signature, it will take you to the 180ct page with the discount already entered.

macro said:
blackjack?

nah roulette, came to the table and it was honestly 17 blacks in a row. i tried black and lost. then i tried my usual red and lost. so i put 50 down on red at another table got screwed.

Tafman said:
nah roulette, came to the table and it was honestly 17 blacks in a row. i tried black and lost. then i tried my usual red and lost. so i put 50 down on red at another table got screwed.

ouch....

what effects does smoking have while taking Thermorexin? do you take it everyday or only before cardio workouts?

evoct9a said:
what effects does smoking have while taking Thermorexin? do you take it everyday or only before cardio workouts?

shouldnt matter if u smoke, i have buddies that smoke and take these kinds of products with no problem. usually take the capsules all day, meaning 2 capsules together 3 times a day or w/e the instructions say or w/e works best for you. some people get jitters on one capsule.

smoking can increase metabolism of two of the actives (caffiene and black tea extract). Though many smokers still respond quite strongly.

pimppapa1977 said:
how many thermorexins do i take the directions dont say

first day 1 cap- to assess response and tolerance

dosage is 1-6 cap per day- generally people use 2-4 caps spread throughout the day.

Button Buck said:
anyone taken it while bulking with test and doing light cardio? Any increased fat loss?

yes. though amount of calorie excess is relevant.

Back