Tman's Workout journal

tman55 said:
I have felt tired this week. decided not to do Chest yesterday or today. if I feel good tomorrow i will do Chest, if not i will go ahead and skip it this week.

i am not as young as some of you farts, so i gotta listen to the body a little more.

Did you skip two weeks?! :sadwavey:

Brat said:
Did you skip two weeks?! :sadwavey:

nope, i did skip a week on chest though. i don't log my workouts here anymore, in fact i prob won't be around much going forward. you can reach me at email though.

tman55 said:
nope, i did skip a week on chest though. i don't log my workouts here anymore, in fact i prob won't be around much going forward. you can reach me at email though.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Have you got tired of posting?

tman55 said:

This seriousely breaks my heart on a level I can't even put in to words. Tman, if you do decide to leave, you will be truly missed. You are one of the main reasons why I hang around bro, and the reason my training has moved to another level over the last 2 years. I sincerely hate to see you go my good friend and brother in iron :(

Hello. It has been a while since i have posted here. I have been lifting steady as usual and have the diet in check for the most part. I am almost as lean as i want to be for the summer. Just have a little more work to do to get rid of that last little bit of fat covering the bottom two abs.

You guys keep hitting it hard!

tman55 said:
Hello. It has been a while since i have posted here. I have been lifting steady as usual and have the diet in check for the most part. I am almost as lean as i want to be for the summer. Just have a little more work to do to get rid of that last little bit of fat covering the bottom two abs.

You guys keep hitting it hard!
my brosky

nice to see a post from ya.

I've been doing cardio 3-4 times a week at night while doing the weightlifting in the am.

compound exercises 1x a week, abs and calves multiple times a week. everything else 1x a week.

diet right on currently. eating clean, no crap, lots of water. getting leaner every week.

i post this to answer the PM's i have been receiving.

thanks for checking on me bro's.

Back