Too many new underground labs

bosshog

Well everyone knows there are new "labs" popping up everyday - its frickin crazy aint it ?
Anyways I think half of these new guys are just mixing the shit up in their rooms and I dont really feel comfortable with that thought.
Anyone know what brands actually have like a real laboratory with like a clean room and actually make their product themselves (by this I mean not buying powder and mixing it up and throwing it in a vial)???

with the surfacing of powders and readily available chem supplies...it seemed inevitable. i havent tried any ug labs...maybe in the future. :D

My view on it all is so long as the UG labs are treating each batch as if it were their own I am totally cool with it. With the easy availability of raw materials guys are homebrewing some top quality stuff in their own kitchen. I dont really see the difference between my kitchen or someone elses so long as quality is of #1 importance!!!!

this is why I stick with the brands that I know are good and are not basement setups, the only two I deal with are quest and peru tech. I know there are other good ones out there, but those are the only two I am sure of

Unfortunately, I've only been able to get IP stuff - dbol and winny.

I had a chance to get some injectables, but after reading some of the reviews on this board -- I don't think I want any part of that.

Golden Triangle

I have heard good things about their products,but I can`t vouch for them personally because I have never used an underground lab.

I am not sure what you mean by a labratory, but i doubt any undergrond gear is made in the kind of setup you are talking about. Not saying it isn't made in sterile conditons, but i don't think any of them use these huge elaborate labs. As far as using a lab, do some research on many different boards and here what people have to say about the lab. If the people saying positive things about the product don't vary much from board to board, chances are it is a pretty good product.

Too many? Geez, I remember when all we could get were the "legit" name brands and most of them turned out to be fake. I say embrace the underground labs, try 'em, if they're good support 'em, and if not blast 'em. My personal choice is Texas Pharmaceuticals but there are others out there with very good reputations too. UG Labs are less expensive, usually more potent, and with all of the competition around they are forced to be of high quality or fall by the wayside.

I'm new to underground labs, and so far I like them. I'm not crazy about the ones who jack up the prices as if they were from reputable labs, but some out there have great prices and gear is very good. Cant beat it.

Generic Supplements, a western europe UG lab, has a quality line up, good experiences with them and a very good reputation.

Grtz

I don't have a problem with the number of ug labs, but I do have a problem with the gear selection. Every single ug lab starts out with test, deca, and dbol tabs. Whoop-di-fucking-do. Fill a need guys, that way it helps everybody out. We already have cheap, legit test and dbol. What we need is more oxandrolone, primo, masteron, etc.

One good thing is that the price of Winstrol (winny) has now become more reasonable, I will say that.

TxLonghorn said:
I don't have a problem with the number of ug labs, but I do have a problem with the gear selection. Every single ug lab starts out with test, deca, and dbol tabs. Whoop-di-fucking-do. Fill a need guys, that way it helps everybody out. We already have cheap, legit test and dbol. What we need is more oxandrolone, primo, masteron, etc.

One good thing is that the price of Winstrol (winny) has now become more reasonable, I will say that.

So true, thats one thing I like about the ones I deal with, legit masteron, the cheapest Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) I've ever seen, etc. One thing that sucks though is that when some come out with really unique products, some cool sounding blends, they have turned out to be bunk

I'd say only stick with the brands that have been around a while. And that's kinda tough now that two of the major ones turned scammer.

needsize said:
So true, thats one thing I like about the ones I deal with, legit masteron, the cheapest Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) I've ever seen, etc. One thing that sucks though is that when some come out with really unique products, some cool sounding blends, they have turned out to be bunk

ain't that the truth...

Riki said:
Generic Supplements, a western europe UG lab, has a quality line up, good experiences with them and a very good reputation.

Grtz

Great products for the Europeans, it was the first place to get affordable eq to you guys than i know of, the distributor i know of is top notch also.

Back