Tren is getting harder to buy!

Spartie

Perverted Old Man
Hello Bros,

I recently moved to Florida from the midwest and had no problem up north obtaining several cartridges of Tren from feedlot stores in small quantities (2 or 3 carts) over the past 13 years. But now I have been on the phone all week here in Florida with local feed stores, cattle supply shops, etc. and all say the same thing....

"we can sell you Synovex at low quantities (Test with Estradiol), but with Finaplix (Trenbelone Acetate) we can go no lower than 1,000 doses (equal to 100 carts) due to its "recent" abuse by bodybuilders. This has been mandated by the suppliers and we have no control over this. Would you like to place your order for 100 carts Sir?".

Looks like Big Brother is taking a hold of this perfectly legal growth promoter for feed lot heifers at the local level. What is next?

Spartie said:
Hello Bros,

I recently moved to Florida from the midwest and had no problem up north obtaining several cartridges of Tren from feedlot stores in small quantities (2 or 3 carts) over the past 13 years. But now I have been on the phone all week here in Florida with local feed stores, cattle supply shops, etc. and all say the same thing....

"we can sell you Synovex at low quantities (Test with Estradiol), but with Finaplix (Trenbelone Acetate) we can go no lower than 1,000 doses (equal to 100 carts) due to its "recent" abuse by bodybuilders. This has been mandated by the suppliers and we have no control over this. Would you like to place your order for 100 carts Sir?".

Looks like Big Brother is taking a hold of this perfectly legal growth promoter for feed lot heifers at the local level. What is next?

Why not just go for some UG tren then? Its cheap enough. :)

I can't post prices on this board, but lets just say it would cost much less...at least a 25% discount over paying for a single cart or for just several carts.

I hate the thought of buying Tren for my feedlot heifers on the net. Using my credit card, having it shipped to my home, all that crap. It has been so nice and easy in the past to just walk into a feedlot store and pay cash and then just walk out unknown, and with no questions asked.

Kind of interesting that these businesses are insisting that people buy _more_ of their products for illegal use.

I'm also surprised that this is the first I've heard of this.

Where they going to require some paper work on 100 carts?

If you walked in and paid cash for all 100 that would probably make them suspicious

No paperwork required on buying the 100 carts, but I assume the supplier (District Rep for the Manufacturer) would red-flag it and they would ask for my name. I don't own that many feedlot heifers, just 30 so I only need 3 carts every 6 months or so.

I called about 12 different stores in the western and central part of Florida on the Gulf side, all well known counties for Cattle ranching and production. Some of the feedlot stores had never even heardof growth implants, so they had to call their wholesale distributors. Those are the people that tipped of the store owners that Finaplix-H is being "abused by muscle heads, teenagers, and bodybuilders". Until I called most of them, they didn't even know what Tren was.

Making people buy 1,000 doses (100 carts) supposedly will help stop the Bros that want to just whip up a home batch of Tren Ace for part of a 6-10 week cycle. Its way easier to shell out $70 for a nice addition to Test Enan than to pay several thousand dollars for that much raw product that really should be kept refridgerated if not used or converted rather soon after purchase. Tren has a short shelf life (a short expiration date) so having too much laying around the house may be a waste of money unless kept refridgerated. That many carts would fill a whole vegetable crisper in the lower part of my refridgerator!

As for a Google search on Finaplix, I have found several "Pet Supply Warehouses" that sell individual 10 dose carts, but I don't know who to trust in terms of ordering online. I am also nervous about using my credit card to buy Fina, as I have always been able to use cash at a feedlot store to remain anonymous. Anyone have good luck online with ordering Fina, and did you use a credit card? Not fishing for a source, just nervous about who to trust online with legit, legal online pet supply providers of Tren.

Last edited:
sounds like they are trying to cater to the people purchasing for UG labs instead of cracking down on bodybuilders. Keep looking around and you'll find what you want with no hassle

I can imagine a 'dealer' charge if you buy this much.
A sad turn of events. Ah well. Drowning in UG tren over here anyways :p

Spartie said:
I called about 12 different stores in the western and central part of Florida on the Gulf side, all well known counties for Cattle ranching and production. Some of the feedlot stores had never even heardof growth implants, so they had to call their wholesale distributors. Those are the people that tipped of the store owners that Finaplix-H is being "abused by muscle heads, teenagers, and bodybuilders". Until I called most of them, they didn't even know what Tren was.
Wouldn't that be something if sales of this product dropped off by, say, 40% ? :D

So if not converted right away carts should be refridgerated? How long before raw material would be considered no good if kept at room temp?

Last edited:
Back