Uncle Z I need your help!

Mustang155

I was about to order from you when you put a halt to all orders and im about to run out of your test e zline. I hope you get up and running soon, ill be out of test in 3 weeks from today. I hope you can help me out soon thanks

I would cautious in approaching z right now there are a lot rumours going around. Granted they could be his competition falsely saying he was busted, either way a large distributor was busted in Poland. Personally I wouldn't take the chance in the occasion that it was him or at least wait a little while if you can

I would cautious in approaching z right now there are a lot rumours going around. Granted they could be his competition falsely saying he was busted, either way a large distributor was busted in Poland. Personally I wouldn't take the chance in the occasion that it was him or at least wait a little while if you can

This was couple months ago and it was not Z.

I've spoke with Z through PM's over the last couple days and I can assure you he is doing very well.

He's working very hard on getting things up to a new level and I think we'll see some very nice changes.

I'm not sure when the site is going live - I hope it's not too much longer. :)

K cool was kind of concerned, I heard It through rbb so knew it wasn't too reliable but i didn't want to take the chance without being absolutely sure. Hopefully he's back up within the week.

This was couple months ago and it was not Z.

I've spoke with Z through PM's over the last couple days and I can assure you he is doing very well.

He's working very hard on getting things up to a new level and I think we'll see some very nice changes.

I'm not sure when the site is going live - I hope it's not too much longer. :)

I could understand how some hear rumors and could be concerned.
I totally trust Z & can't wait for him to be back & running again

Rumors? what faggetry is that?

oh Jeez the Ox's on the pharm staring at me, that just came in beg to differ with Z being anything other then :dj:

Rumors? what faggetry is that?

oh Jeez the Ox's on the pharm staring at me, that just came in beg to differ with Z being anything other then :dj:

Gee Im sorry I'd rather not get fucked in the ass by the DEA. Most other sites who don't have z as a sponsor have the article I'm on my iPhone so I can't copy it it on here. Im saying i heard about and to be cautious.
Don't be a dick about it.
A fews years back there was a grow op site that was temporarily shut down and when it came back was run by the Feds fucking every
one that ordered from them....I'd rather just go through a different source.

not being a dick, being a reasonable person vs your're unreasonable statements.

Do you ever notice Z never talks badly about anyone, yet others do of him? at these other places

That tells you all you need to know if you are smart

not being a dick, being a reasonable person vs your're unreasonable statements.

Do you ever notice Z never talks badly about anyone, yet others do of him? at these other places

That tells you all you need to know if you are smart

You started your post off with what faggotry? You sound like a very reasonable person.
I never said one bad thing about z. Open up your eye holes. I said someone was busted in Poland and they had pictures of his product so I stated my concerns. Is it really that unreasonable to conclude that there is like 1 in 5 chance it could've been z considering his site is down? I'm done wasting my time arguing with you

I would cautious in approaching z right now there are a lot rumours going around. Granted they could be his competition falsely saying he was busted, n

omega said:
oh Jeez the Ox's on the pharm staring at me, that just came in beg to differ with Z being anything other then

when was this article printed? what date?

tell me

Last edited:
Z has himself vanished from several sites he was once a sponsor at. Some very prominent. It raises questions for me personally.

I am not saying or calling anything, but there are several placed in which the legit sources gather, that he no longer partakes in.

Personally I see him on the "legit" side. But the very moment you stop questioning EVERY source, is the moment you start heading down the wrong road.

the rumors are wrong, i for one placed an order ~1 week before he halted new orders, and just received it a couple days ago (note that it was shipped while the site was closed)

other than making the payment being a huge fiasco everything went smooth and the europharm gear looks great

from my understanding he got a huge influx of business and wasn't able to process all the orders or payments so he closed his site to new orders until he gets everything straitened up and ready to go

Last edited:
Ok guys we're all friends guys.

It's easy to make assumptions - and Omega is right about Z never talking bad about his competition.

This is a little off subject but maybe some will find it helpful. :)

Here are a few things I really looked at when I first decided Z was G2G - and this goes for anyone.

Never go by "hear-say" reviews - this only leads to bull shit - except "good" hear-say are usually true.

Only go by user or customers reviews - first hand experience.

Be mindful you will have people on occasion who will act like customers with flat out lies - however these are obvious because they will radically go agains your normal reviews.

The other is a customer who has a problem who never tried to contact source or whatever company to let them know there was an issue - in other words they have a problem, get pissed and post their anger without giving the source a chance to take care of them.

I hope this helps some of the new guys here?

And let me say this - I'm a big fan of Z and quite often post my feedback or reviews - one thing you can count on...

All of my reviews are from my "exact experience" and honest - no more - no less and if I'm just not sure I'll tell you that as well.

What ever company you're talking about just keep it honest - everyone here deserves no less than the simple truth. :)

I am not saying or calling anything, but there are several placed in which the legit sources gather, that he no longer partakes in.

zero

till we hear about people having issues , or not getting packages there is no issue.........
not being on a site could mean so many things.

notice I keep asking for a date when this was posted, please someone share it

ihavetumors: yeah it sucked what happened to overgrow. If you google justhav2p, you will see some pretty cool grow shows... .muahahahahahahahaha.

and a bunch of stupid questions about steroids.

Ok guys we're all friends guys.

It's easy to make assumptions - and Omega is right about Z never talking bad about his competition.

This is a little off subject but maybe some will find it helpful. :)

Here are a few things I really looked at when I first decided Z was G2G - and this goes for anyone.

Never go by "hear-say" reviews - this only leads to bull shit - except "good" hear-say are usually true.

Only go by user or customers reviews - first hand experience.

Be mindful you will have people on occasion who will act like customers with flat out lies - however these are obvious because they will radically go agains your normal reviews.

The other is a customer who has a problem who never tried to contact source or whatever company to let them know there was an issue - in other words they have a problem, get pissed and post their anger without giving the source a chance to take care of them.

I hope this helps some of the new guys here?

And let me say this - I'm a big fan of Z and quite often post my feedback or reviews - one thing you can count on...

All of my reviews are from my "exact experience" and honest - no more - no less and if I'm just not sure I'll tell you that as well.

What ever company you're talking about just keep it honest - everyone here deserves no less than the simple truth. :)

Good post Repo.

Back