Uncle Z I need your help!

the rumors are wrong, i for one placed an order ~1 week before he halted new orders, and just received it a couple days ago (note that it was shipped while the site was closed)

other than making the payment being a huge fiasco everything went smooth and the europharm gear looks great

from my understanding he got a huge influx of business and wasn't able to process all the orders or payments so he closed his site to new orders until he gets everything straitened up and ready to go

I had placed an order a few days he halted and I also received mine with no problem.

Oh i really enjoyed this thread !

Yeah I got busted..
I manage to smuggle tiny laptop and a modem and now I'm sitting in the corner of my cell answering to my PM's and threads
anyway for those who are interested - we'll be back on next Saturday

z.

Yeah I got busted..
I manage to smuggle tiny laptop and a modem and now I'm sitting in the corner of my cell answering to my PM's and threads

z.

:beertoast: :smoker: :frogjump: :dance2::wiggle: :roll: :rockband: :jump:

Enough Said !!!

not being a dick, being a reasonable person vs your're unreasonable statements.

Do you ever notice Z never talks badly about anyone, yet others do of him? at these other places

That tells you all you need to know if you are smart

Very wise.:Pokeowned:startrek:

Thats the best news i have gotten in a long time....besides the fact im out of Iraq in a few weeks.

Yeah I got busted..

z.

Gosh damn that's funny Z - I was thinking hmm, laptops - where's he going with this? :D

So next Saturday is it - hell YES!!

Wooooooooooo :) :bigok: :) Hooooooooooooow

:jump::rockband::jump:

Yeah I got busted..

z.

Ahhh, one of those guys that runs the show from inside the joint! Heh.

zero

till we hear about people having issues , or not getting packages there is no issue.........
not being on a site could mean so many things.

notice I keep asking for a date when this was posted, please someone share it

Like I said bro, I see him as legit, thats just one area where I have raised questions. Not calling or saying anything, just posting my honest opinion and the only thing that bothers me.

Like I said bro, I see him as legit, thats just one area where I have raised questions. Not calling or saying anything, just posting my honest opinion and the only thing that bothers me.

No worries Vero - you were just having a concern ... "no big deal."

You can trust Z - I would stand behind his integrity and honesty any day.

I've gotten to know Z pretty well over the last six month or so - and I can tell you he cares about his customers more than most people understand.

This is exactly why he stopped taking orders when he could be collecting peoples money - but instead he didn't want to have any upset customers and would not take their money knowing he might not be up to his, and their standards of service.

On one last note - I have personally consulted many business owners over the years - from bankers - to restaurant owners - to our chamber of commerce - and I can honestly tell you - I have yet to see someone work as hard as Z does to take care of his customers.

Just think of what it actually takes to make ... "all of us crazy bunch of nut-jobs happy!" :wallbash:

I extend this past your comment Vero (your a good guy) this goes out to everyone...

Yeah I got busted..

z.

thanks god lol

Busy?!

If Z and his crew thought they were busy before they took a break they are going to be slammed upon the grand reopening!:cool:

Things I hide in my rectum in case of arrest

Yeh it gets uncomfortable some times but the new iPad saves me from having to stuff a notebook computer and wireless modem up my arse.
:eek::naughty::eek::naughty::eek:

Yeah I got busted..

z.
Lol my bad z heard it from Anthony Roberts. I'll be more cautious about the bullshit I read on other websites. Won't happen again.

Back