Uncle Z I need your help!

I imagine a "Black Friday" rush on the site. Z you may want to get some extra bandwidth on the server bro.:)

Oh I expect it.... hope servers will handle it :)

even now I see people visiting my shop every day (for example I have 20 visitors when I write this words)

z.

theres nothing wrong in paranoia but posting things like - he was busted don't use him etc. isn't right don't you think ?

First, I never said that, and already apologized for what I did say.
Second, I am also a newbie and didn't know about Anthony roberts. How would I know some guy just goes online and dedicates his life to making shit up.you really can see how someone just reading that would be like oh shit?
Third, just finished my firs cycle using your test e, received your order very fast and gained about 12 pounds. I in no way am questioning the legitimacy of your product.

Z just sent me a PM saying my order is out for delivery. He gave me a tracking number too! So I sit and wait hopefully a few more days. woot!

Z, I hope you've gotten some rest because you are gonna get hammered when the site goes back online. No sleep for you until you get my next order shipped. ;-)

Lol !! No sleep or him until he gets my order shipped too !!
Hope u stocked up on coffee Z :spit:

Yeah man ... "Z has been bust'n some ass."

All I've gotta say is ... "sone of a bitch!"

Z's beens so cool to me - that I'm always recommending him to everyone - now you guys better NOT beat me to my order this weekend!!!

... "but all kidding aside."

Ok guys - whenever there is "hear-say" about any source ... "toss it aside - it's worth nothing!"

If it's first hand feedback - that's another story - and even then you have to ask - has the source been contacted and what was the result?

There are sooo many variables that can make any gear very good for one person - and not seem so good for another.

I don't pay attention to other sources because I've only ever used Z - however I've seen good posts - bad posts - well intended posts - and posts created to do damage ... "with many sources."

Please be mindful - if what you are saying is incorrect - or worse, dishonest - you are not only hurting the source, but you are also screwing the members.

This is exactly why I don't go into other sources threads - even Naps - because I've never used them, so anything I could add would only be hear-say - and would not be fare to the source, or the members looking for honest feedback.

oh crap! I have some test cyp (euro pharm) on the way. what should i do?

Vicious - what product did you use that was under dosed?

Use it it's good - I've ran 5 vials of Euro test cyp and it was great!

Or send it to me:)

@ Vicious - did you ever contact Z about your concern with your product - I forget was it deca from Euro that your thinking is under dosed - or am I thinking if something else?

I'm just wondering - I've ran Euro test cyp - Euro test e - Euro tren e with very good results.

I could be wrong but I don't see why anyone would ever create a product that is under dosed - it's just too easy to get right and you would not be saving money by doing so - as you would loose your ass on correcting orders only to save pennies by scrimping on ingredients!

This is an industry that us so finatical and monitors everything to the drop - I just don't see how any compay could last more than a couple months trying to run a business like that?

Unless someone who made your batch was to stupid to know how to measure the proper dose - shit, who knows?

I'm curious what Z says - as I've ran a lot of Euro and plan on running more.

Use it it's good - I've ran 5 vials of Euro test cyp and it was great!

Or send it to me:)

@ Vicious - did you ever contact Z about your concern with your product - I forget was it deca from Euro that your thinking is under dosed - or am I thinking if something else?

I'm just wondering - I've ran Euro test cyp - Euro test e - Euro tren e with very good results.

I could be wrong but I don't see why anyone would ever create a product that is under dosed - it's just too easy to get right and you would not be saving money by doing so - as you would loose your ass on correcting orders only to save pennies by scrimping on ingredients!

This is an industry that us so finatical and monitors everything to the drop - I just don't see how any compay could last more than a couple months trying to run a business like that?

Unless someone who made your batch was to stupid to know how to measure the proper dose - shit, who knows?

I'm curious what Z says - as I've ran a lot of Euro and plan on running more.

been bizy...im gonna pm z tomorrow.....the euro pharm is weak....the deca we are runnin is z-line...but that Sustanon (sust) is suspect....just wanna kno if anyone else is have the same problem with the euro pharm.....im not bashin them but it seems a little weak...im good friends with a mod on ology and he said these ug labs always try 2 stretch there powder to make a quick buck.....your 250mg cc maybe 125mg a cc....i guess we all take a chance.....so ima stick with the z-line....the deca is pretty good.........repo...you seem like a cool cat and your speak very well...do you work 4 z cause you really hype him up alot? seems like you have takin everything on the site.....

have noy slept in 36 hours on Euro right now

which means its working lol

Last edited:
All of Z stuff right now is phenomenal ( Int and Euro for sure, first hand opinion)

Last edited:
been bizy...im gonna pm z tomorrow.....the euro pharm is weak....the deca we are runnin is z-line...but that Sustanon (sust) is suspect....just wanna kno if anyone else is have the same problem with the euro pharm.....im not bashin them but it seems a little weak...im good friends with a mod on ology and he said these ug labs always try 2 stretch there powder to make a quick buck.....your 250mg cc maybe 125mg a cc....i guess we all take a chance.....so ima stick with the z-line....the deca is pretty good.........repo...you seem like a cool cat and your speak very well...do you work 4 z cause you really hype him up alot? seems like you have takin everything on the site.....

From EP source I was informed that they are changing their production line soon - new vials, new labels. Did they had problems with underdosed gear... never ever any customer compalined on it till now

z.

Dear Z,

I just would like to know what kind of oils you use for your injectable line ? The reason I ask this is because I am allergic to peanut oil and heard some people use it instead of cottonseed or grapeseed oil.

Dear Z,

I just would like to know what kind of oils you use for your injectable line ? The reason I ask this is because I am allergic to peanut oil and heard some people use it instead of cottonseed or grapeseed oil.

something like this might better be discussed via encrypted emails.

Back