Uncle Z I need your help!

been bizy...im gonna pm z tomorrow.....the euro pharm is weak....the deca we are runnin is z-line...but that Sustanon (sust) is suspect....just wanna kno if anyone else is have the same problem with the euro pharm.....im not bashin them but it seems a little weak...im good friends with a mod on ology and he said these ug labs always try 2 stretch there powder to make a quick buck.....your 250mg cc maybe 125mg a cc....i guess we all take a chance.....so ima stick with the z-line....the deca is pretty good.........repo...you seem like a cool cat and your speak very well...do you work 4 z cause you really hype him up alot? seems like you have takin everything on the site.....

No I'm not a rep...

I just post my honest feedback about his products and one thing I'll never do is hype any product - everything you'll ever see me post about any product is my 100% exact experience - or I'll tell you this is only what I've heard and can't say "first-hand."

I do strongly believe - whether you use Z - Naps - RUI or whoever - it is extremely important to keep these threads "in line."

There's way too much bull shit and hype within these threads - it potentially screws a good source - and also screws any member trying to make an educated decision.

Having said that ... "I do consider Z a good friend and enjoy helping in his threads."

The gear is what interests me more than anything here - it's what fascinates me and is what brought me to Ology in the first place.

Anyway - I don't think you were bashing Z or disrespectful in anyway what so ever - all feedback is respected. :)

Back