Watch Me Transform into MAXIMUS PRIME >>PIC_Log

hellz ya lezbro!!!!!!

Time to put your money where my mouth is and line up on the staring line. I have 16 weeks to completely the race, just make sure you are cheering for the striped horse at the finish line !!!!!!!

Been waiting for you to pull the trigger on this one boss. I'll be putting money on you at the next Kentucky Derby for sure!! :D

Represent Texas here too man! Look forward to keeping track of your log! Looks like you got your shiz together!!

Starting STATS:

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 160lbs
BF%: ~12
Body type: Ectomorph(hard gainer)
BMI:

Previous cycles
First: TestC only(8weeks)
Second: TestC only(7weeks)
Third: Test sustenon and Tren E (12weeks)

Targeted Diet
Calories/day: 3000+
Protein/day: 225g
Carbs/day: 300g-500g
Fat/day: limited to <20% of total caloric intake
Meals/day: 6 times(1 cheat day/2weeks)

Work out history
10+ years of moderate to intense training
5days on 2days off
Typical split routine
Cardio at least 3 times a week

Injury Report
Boxers fracture on my right hands top knuckles of middle, ring, and pinky
(Sustained 2 years ago, it’s healed but still cumbersome at times)
Torn ligament under my right knee cap
(Sustained about a year and half ago OTJ accident, recouped but still hard to do heavy squats)

Projected Goal
Winter bulking cycle
Gain 20+lbs of quality muscle
Increase collagen synthesis to strengthen my injured knee to regain lost lower body strength and size.

im in the same boat as u with injurys right hand and left knee though doing Muay Thai. i started off doing light leg presses and nw im doing heavy squats: ) i think of leg day is therphy the more pressure u put on it without hurting it the better that y i squeeze the quad and hams when i work them to get a better work out. n if its acting up on a day im supposed to do legs dont chance it n give it a couple days then do legs

I like your organization, following this one for sure, stoked, im on my first cycle here cyp only... but so far ive gained about 15lbs im super secure on what i put down in writing, but id like to take the organized approach next time around.

Ya bro! Knee injury is no fun , but my physical therapist suggested that I do at least 15 min ++ on the stationary bike at moderate resistance to promote blood flow to the area. I listened to her and it alleviated lot of the discomfort. I have been slowly building up plates on the leg press machine . But going to start incorporating squats as well as soon as I build up my strength .

....And Mui tai huh??? Tuff sport!! No I broke my knuckles at a bar fight cos some drunk ass hoe was disrespecting my old lady at the time. So I decided "light out" for him!!
It was a one hitter quitter and did not even know that it was broken till 2days later after I finally decided to go see a doc .

im in the same boat as u with injurys right hand and left knee though doing Muay Thai. i started off doing light leg presses and nw im doing heavy squats: ) i think of leg day is therphy the more pressure u put on it without hurting it the better that y i squeeze the quad and hams when i work them to get a better work out. n if its acting up on a day im supposed to do legs dont chance it n give it a couple days then do legs

I like your organization, following this one for sure, stoked, im on my first cycle here cyp only... but so far ive gained about 15lbs im super secure on what i put down in writing, but id like to take the organized approach next time around.

Always keep a log bro so u can gauge your performance and correct your mistakes the next time around .... Good luck on your cycle my friend !!

Day# 3

woke up with some pain at the inj.site . But Im not going to let that brake my stride, im sure its not the gear just my muscle getting acclimated to the shots.

Cant wait to hit the gym tonight !!!!! was planning on a leg work out but will see if the pain gets unbearable to do any legs or not.

---also going to take my first pill of cabergoline today. should I expect any sides or reaction???? dont know but will find out :)

No disrespect, but your last tren cycle must not have been successful if you lost all you gained bro. Taking a cycle of tren and not reaping the benefits that the juice gives you is not only harming your body, but for no reason. 10 hour shifts and 105 degree heat are not excuses. I work from 9-5 and then from 6-9:30 every day and find the time to train for hours and eat my 6 meals per day. When running a cycle, respect your body, respect the drug, and respect the post cycle therapy, diet and training. You wasted your last cycles. With tren you should be jacked as shit bro.

Regarding the diet, they are excuses again- just being real. Been training for years, finished 2 masters degrees and a post grad certificate and training and BB must be your priority, specifically if you want to run a cycle. You absolutely need 4000-4500 calories for you to grow. find the calories in gainers and carbs. If you want this to happen you will make it happen. set your 6 meals in tupperware every day the night before and keep it in a cooler. No matter if Im in a staff meeting etc. i always make the time to eat.

NO NO NO cardio, except for MAX 5 min on a treadmill or eliptical to warm up. you dont need the cardio, it is wasting your muscles.

Just trying to motivate and challange you bro, i would hate to see your cycle not be successful. It gives the term "steroid misuse" creditability.

update us on progess with pics and such. and please eat more. ;) i wanna see you jacked.

Thanks bro . Ya my last cycle of Tren was pretty successful IMO I got close to 170lbs. But unfortunately I lost all my gain over the summer coz I was working 10hrs shifts on 105 degree Fh. TEXAS heat outside!! everyday !! FML !! So I constantly sweated and lost all my gain and back to 150lbs in 4 months .

Good point!! Food prepped in a tupper ware the night before<<<<<

Bout to go out and buy me an outdoor gas grill so I can have chicken breast stocked cooked up and ready to go!!!

I love these tuff critics , which serves the purpose of this tread of helping me reach my goal bro!!!
I don't need to make excuses !! Just need to execute my plan and don't ever let myself forget that it's not a hobby but a lifestyle !!!!! Need to eat! Eat ! Eat!!!

Thanks for your constructive criticism once again bro !!!
I'll keep posting progress and feel free to drop in and motivate me anytime man:)

No disrespect, but your last tren cycle must not have been successful if you lost all you gained bro. Taking a cycle of tren and not reaping the benefits that the juice gives you is not only harming your body, but for no reason. 10 hour shifts and 105 degree heat are not excuses. I work from 9-5 and then from 6-9:30 every day and find the time to train for hours and eat my 6 meals per day. When running a cycle, respect your body, respect the drug, and respect the post cycle therapy, diet and training. You wasted your last cycles. With tren you should be jacked as shit bro.

Regarding the diet, they are excuses again- just being real. Been training for years, finished 2 masters degrees and a post grad certificate and training and BB must be your priority, specifically if you want to run a cycle. You absolutely need 4000-4500 calories for you to grow. find the calories in gainers and carbs. If you want this to happen you will make it happen. set your 6 meals in tupperware every day the night before and keep it in a cooler. No matter if Im in a staff meeting etc. i always make the time to eat.

NO NO NO cardio, except for MAX 5 min on a treadmill or eliptical to warm up. you dont need the cardio, it is wasting your muscles.

Just trying to motivate and challange you bro, i would hate to see your cycle not be successful. It gives the term "steroid misuse" creditability.

update us on progess with pics and such. and please eat more. ;) i wanna see you jacked.

Day #4

Pin #2 today(right glute)

PIP on my left glute from the previous inj.has subsided a lot but not all the way gone.

Had a good work out last night ( back / bicep / calf/ 10min on stair master )

Lolling foreword to doing legs and core work out tonight !!!

bro you're doing good on getting your cals up.. its tough...

this sat we're gonna do an ab blast from hell so be ready sucka.... halloween party at your crib is right around the way! DO WORK SON! We can post some pics in the behind closed doors section for that gig... this oughtabeguuuud

Greetings!!!!

Fellow Oooology comrades, and welcome to the picture log of Maximus’s bulking cycle code named “operation Hulk Smaaaaaash!!!”

This thread is intended to keep a detailed online journal of my progress throughout my cycle and I plan to use constructive feedbacks from all the knowledgeable members as a tool which will help me reach the pinnacle of my performance. Any derogatory comments from ignorant jack-ass members shall not be tolerated and will be retaliated against with extreme prejudice!!!!! So please take your FLAME war somewhere else!!!

Below you will find a series of posts which will inform you with all of my current stats and future goals along with my current cycle’s tentative schedule and my diet and training regime.

Hope you enjoy your stay and follow my progress ; and please feel free to leave me a comments or suggestions !!!!!!!

*****Disclaimer******
I am not affiliated with any UGL’s nor am I trying to promote or advocate the use of any certain products or AAS. All post entries are My unbiased opinions, this is My log, My choice to use AAS, and the cycle is prepared to My specifications which will be most conducive to My success. I am no expert by any means!!!!! and I don’t wish to lead people to follow in my footsteps. This Tread is strictly for entertainment purposes only !!!!!!

Beginning PIC
View attachment 546385View attachment 546386View attachment 546387View attachment 546388

More beginning Pic
View attachment 546389

Dang, i've been on here for a few years and still havent posted any pics of what a real rambo looks like! HA jk... your bf is okay but you need to stop skipping those ab workouts.. do those first.. EVERYDAY (fast twitch muscle man.. gotta do work)..
I know you're working hard to work on those 15" rims.. lol Need to make those wheels look like tree trunks man...

Excellent organzation and homework, welcome to the board.... (yes, you're welcome:) :dance2:

Back