What are you eating and working out?

Today was leg day - and I actually felt quite manly as I did squats in the smith machine. I raised my weight by 10 pounds today...always nice to go up in the weights!

My favorite meal today was my post workout shake and white rice. Not sure why, but today it just tasted so good.

Did my chest 12 sets
9 set s shoulders
6 set s traps
3x push up s to failure

5 egg s with 3 yokes removed, 2 frozen waffles, 1/2 pound bacon, 3 croissant s with butter and honey, 1/2 hour later strawberries with half and half and a tablespoon sugar with chocolate weight gain shake w scoop butter pecan ( followed by licking some cool whip off mrs T s 34 c s)

Now wolving down a dominoes and 10 wings with a root beer.

Did my chest 12 sets
9 set s shoulders
6 set s traps
3x push up s to failure

5 egg s with 3 yokes removed, 2 frozen waffles, 1/2 pound bacon, 3 croissant s with butter and honey, 1/2 hour later strawberries with half and half and a tablespoon sugar with chocolate weight gain shake w scoop butter pecan ( followed by licking some cool whip off mrs T s 34 c s)

Now wolving down a dominoes and 10 wings with a root beer.
Ahh.. Im cutting right now.. Hard.. My refeed day is going to be epic..

As for myself, I did chest and back today, but on a serious time crunch because of work and family responsibilities. Best meal of the day for me today was a bourbon and *gasp* COKE! I know I know, I splurged today by drinking my bourbon with a soda, but damn it's been a rough week. I'm already officially back to bourbon and water for my occasional stress relief supplements. :D Go ahead and start hating... Lol

about to do chest. so far my best meal was a double quarter pounder with a large fry and a large coke.....don't judge me, i missed breakfast this morning and needed extra cals

After putting 5 guys in my mouth, I'll never eat another quarter pounder again. It's true, their burgers and Cajun fries at 5 guys burgers and fries are the fu...ing bomb. I try to limit it to once every other week

After putting 5 guys in my mouth, I'll never eat another quarter pounder again. It's true, their burgers and Cajun fries at 5 guys burgers and fries are the fu...ing bomb. I try to limit it to once every other week

I agree, love 5 guys. A bit pricey, but so worth it. having said that, you may want to consider your wording there hahaha

Um...today I woke up around 5am and made some protein pancakes

I proceeded to eat them, with icecream and maple syrup literally off my abs while reading the entire internet

Now I'm at work trying to decide between leaving immediately to hit the gym and making up hours tomorrow, or sticking it out and hitting the gym a bit later...

It should be arms day but something possessed me to jab my hcg and hgh into my biceps yesterday, and now they are somewhat owie so I think I will do legs instead

Bad trade but that's just a day in the life of a pancake eating, work-avoiding, aspiring bodybuilder

Did you make the pancakes? COOL, What did you eat today? I like hearing about the cheat meals or whatever you call it. :D What turned my stomach completely and ruined fast food for the rest of my life even ground beef, is the cow manure comment Milton made.

Last edited:
Today is back on track day; 7-8pack abs won't stick around if I don't feed them properly

Wake up, start coffee
-5iu GH (supposed to be subQ but I mainlined it by accident...luckily still alive for now at least)
-10iu humulin-R + 250iu HCG

Usual breakfast:
-1c oats + blueberries
-6 whole eggs plus 1/2 carton eggwhites (8 approx), shredded cheese and 2oz lean ground turkey for taste...no-sugar ketchup

Wash down HG nolva and (questionable) RC clomid with some reduced sugar grapefruit juice...heading to the gym and will need to decide between arms or chest very shortly

They are proud of their potatoes! Five guys double with cheese and mushrooms! Mmmmm

They are proud of their potatoes! Five guys double with cheese and mushrooms! Mmmmm

They cut the fries from potatoes and day they make them. They rinse them in water twice to get most of the starch out. Then Deep fry. My youngest boy works there, so I got the inside scoop

Omg....yes. My life, pre-3J:

breakfast? eggwhite omelette

want some carbs? ok oats

lunch? chicken

carbs? oats

dinner? chicken

carbs? haha too bad

STILL HUNGRY! ok eggwhite omelette

REPEAT

That pretty much sums most of my day up with a few minor changes :sad:

I wanted to hire 3J for the bulk at the end of this cut (and after a reverse diet) but decided I might as well stick with my current coach since he is helping with the cut, and to complete the entire "diet cycle" if that makes sense. I'm sure I will switch to 3J in the future though.

edit: I do get to eat a quest bar here and there.....mmmm cookies and creme

Back