what countries can i buy steroids in a pharmacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old roomate in college was a Doctor who immigrated from India. He clearly told me that you can walk in to any pharmacy and buy AAS. Specifically his words were "yes, anything- nandrolone and all"

I heard it mentioned about but I can also confirm India.

india is a heaven for steroids ..............u can get almost everything i guess...............i never juiced till date but just a silent reader of steroidiology.........great place for knowledge...........india my freind .

Really? where? I'm Deploying to there in like 8 months for my usual 18 mo rotation of route clearance.

any major city in Afghanistan has it but Kabul has the best prices that ive found. where is your route clearance AO?

India... for sure... but had some trouble with the customs on getting back ! !! had to deliver by mail) gladly it arrived before me )

Hi Arieli,
how are you?

I'm currently in Ukraine, more precisely, L'viv and I'm looking for a pharmacy to buy Test. (Test Cypionate is my 1st choice). DO you know where I could ago? Do you know what's the medical name for Test-C in Ukraine?

Thank you!
Regards :yumyum:

In our pharmacies ( Ukraine ) you can freely get Prop, one dollar an ampule of 50 mg. Some pharmacies carry omnadren as well. Also there are few internet shops left which send around the country only for very decent prices ( I think much less than you pay in the West buying from Pakistan and such )
If you'll be here let me know, may be I'll be able to help you

Im looking to go on holiday with the misses and im not sure where to go, The thing is i want to bring back a load of gear and im not sure what places sell it in pharmacys. Ive seen lists but they seem to be old and im pretty sure laws have changed in some of these countries. Any help would be great.

I understand Mexico is one country that you can buy otc. It is schedule 3 so careful crossing the border!
You are much safer buying domestic in the USA if safety is a concern. If your concern is monetary, go to Mexico bro. Just be very careful. Your best bet is domestic or international online sources. You can order a shit load of gear and not have to figure out how to hide it going through customs!
What you are suggesting is a bad idea imo.

Good luck though brother with your decision either way you choose.

LP

Last edited:
Im looking to go on holiday with the misses and im not sure where to go, The thing is i want to bring back a load of gear and im not sure what places sell it in pharmacys. Ive seen lists but they seem to be old and im pretty sure laws have changed in some of these countries. Any help would be great.

I understand Mexico is one country that you can buy otc. It is schedule 3 so careful crossing the border!
You are much safer buying domestic in the USA if safety is a concern. If your concern is monetary, go to Mexico bro. Just be very careful. Your best bet is domestic or international online sources.

In our pharmacies ( Ukraine ) you can freely get Prop, one dollar an ampule of 50 mg. Some pharmacies carry omnadren as well. Also there are few internet shops left which send around the country only for very decent prices ( I think much less than you pay in the West buying from Pakistan and such )
If you'll be here let me know, may be I'll be able to help you

Hi! Im traveling to the Ukraine next month so I would appreciate some help. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back