what if my steroids freeze in the mail

bigkene

Hey so i have an order coming in, and i will be away from my place for a few days. the temp in my area has been around 20 degrees for the past few days. the gear im getting is in vegetable oil not eo, and the freezing pt for that is around 20 degrees. what happens if my gear freezes? do i have to boil it or something or just let it warm up? will the consistency be the same?

thanks

I would not use gear in vegetable oil, veg oil bad enough orally but injecting that shit directly in you seems pretty sick.

touche, im gonna have to talk to my source about the veg oil thing.

Regardless whats the virdict on gear if it has frozen?

touche, im gonna have to talk to my source about the veg oil thing.

Regardless whats the virdict on gear if it has frozen?

your going to have to boil or bake it at a certain temp. but if it does freeze look for crystals to see if it's legit or not.

Just let it warm up on its own. High Heat can damage the drugs but i dont think a little below freezing will do anything. Btw vegtable oil... Wtf?

you guys are pussies. it wont "freeze". its oil and alcohol.

it may get thicker but thats it. warm+inject

oh btw its like -30 here, be near -40 by weekend

Id say like some of the guys here, put it in warm water & then pin it.. if it doesn't work out then use it for cooking :D

i had some in my box for 2 days an it was like 20 degrees. an it didnt freeze on me! i figured it would be froze solid, but was g2g.

it wont freeze unless its water based. the oils for sure will be fine.

its dame cold here also and i have some site out side all day for 8 hours plus and it has never froze on me.
just bring it in and let it warm up for a few hours and have a look to make sure it didnt crash. if it did then warm it up in the oven for a few min the roll or shake it to remix it .

deca will def crash on you if its been too cold for too long. you will see little yellow chunks in it. Its happened to me several times. I just throw it in the mic for 20 seconds and its G2G.

anything will crash if stored in too cold of a place for too long, sometimes it happens in the mail.

The lower the melting point, the more affected by temp.

Hey so i have an order coming in, and i will be away from my place for a few days. the temp in my area has been around 20 degrees for the past few days. the gear im getting is in vegetable oil not eo, and the freezing pt for that is around 20 degrees. what happens if my gear freezes? do i have to boil it or something or just let it warm up? will the consistency be the same?

thanks

Intriguing... I believe you have attained a level of injudiciousness commonly associated with single cell organisms. it won't freeze if it does then just let it defrost. :blue:

what the fuck do you geniuses think they use to dissolve your test, deca, etc. in? Motor oil????

What do you think cottonseed, grapeseed and sesame oils are?

This is from the package insert from a bottle of Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate:

DESCRIPTION
DEPO-Testosterone Injection, for intramuscular injection, contains testosterone cypionate which is the oil-soluble 17 (beta)- cyclopentylpropionate ester of the androgenic hormone testosterone.

Testosterone cypionate is a white or creamy white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly
so and stable in air. It is insoluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol, chloroform, dioxane,
ether, and soluble in vegetable oils.

Each mL of the 200 mg/mL solution contains:
Testosterone cypionate .................................................................................. 200 mg
Benzyl benzoate .............................................................................................. 0.2 mL
Cottonseed oil ................................................................................................ 560 mg
Benzyl alcohol (as preservative) ..................................................................... 9.45 mg

buncha n00bs.

Back