Votes: 38 11.0%
  • Top NPC Competitor

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Natural BB

Votes: 19 5.5%
  • Just trying to look good

Votes: 265 77.0%

• Total voters
not a good one at all. started out as rehab for an injury and well working out seems to have addictive qualities. i enjoy challenging myself. i don't lift for any one other than myself, in fact i find it embarassing when people make mention that i may look muscular. shit i can't imagine how you big guys deal with all the comments you must get because someone messes with me about it everywhere i go and i am only 170lbs or so at 5'6".

I'm trying to look like Brad Pitt....
I'm 42 years old and like feeling like I'm 41...so I guess "Just trying to look good"

mvmaxx said:
I would say I know who you are but I'm having trouble narrowing it down to the 20 people at my gym that fit that description. Maybe you could be a lil more specific.

-Do you hang out with a bunch of friends in wife beaters, sternum-thumping 135lbs off your chest on the flat bench?
-Or are you the guy that wears a weight belt when curling the straight bar with a pair of 10's on it all while managing to occupy the squat rack?
-Or are you that guy with the posse that does shrugs with the 60lb dumbbells and has the 55's, 50's, 45's and 40's strewn about all over the floor and grunts so loud you can hear it from the locker room?

Wait....nevermind, that's really not narrowing it down at all. :tounge2:

LMAO

I go with the power builder look myself..power lifting and trying to keep it lean..and I have done it in the past..sooo..now to try again...

E

I'm an ass stompin, big block driving, born to be wild, motherfucker, who does what he does when he wants to do it! bodybuilder.

do u know what... all spit the truth ...i use to be a skinny shit ...a fuckin weed... couldnt defend my shit apart from my big mouth.......now people think twice.....i cant wait to be on a level where people say fuck ...see that guys arms..........and yes i was bullied in school...but guess what i dont get bullied now ...i get people looking at my body .....i think most people here r insecure....and just wanna be above the norm simple as that ...and o yea they love the fuckin ego trip

I do it for my wrestling and as well as looking good. After this season i will be focusing a little more on bulking and in 3 years after my wrestling career is done then i will be trying to put the major size on. Not really sure if i ever want to compete or not i guess it would go on what condition i got myself into at that time.

I started because I got tired of being so skinny and 5'8''. At least I want to look as big as I can at 5'8''.
Now I like training strengh also and lifting more than many many guys at the gym.

i started working out cause i was one tall skinny mother fucker ,i am not by anyways big now but i have made a lot of progress since i started and i look good now ,i am looking for an average sized fitness model lean look ,nice arms and ripped chisled abs and body.;)

diverse_guy said:
I enjoy the chellenge in sculpting my body and building muscle. I also have to admit...I like the attention that I get when out in public.

Second that. Plus I get a general sense of well being when I work out regularly...If I don't work out for more than 10 days, my energy drops, I get moody and just don't feel right...

to be the best (in lifts, in size, in anything) ...sounds cheesy, but im betting most people here want the same thing

drk, I wrestle in college so no your not the only one that does it for something other than bodybuilding :}.

Back