What product(s) would you like to see PSL carry?

jozifp103

This may be a tough one as our product list is pretty vast, BUT....we want to make sure we cover all the wants/needs of our customers.

SO

Now is your chance to give us suggestions! What would you like to see added to our inventory?

Any particular compounds you would like added?
Ancillaries?
Human grade?
Peptides?
Accessories?
Souvenirs?

Help us help you!

Cabergoline dostinex, lot of people use tren and with tren need caber many times, so don't sell car without tire :D

Bacteriostatic water or Sodium Chloride solution in 10ml, 20ml or 30ml vials/containers.

The small vials are a nightmare for storage, carriage etc

Last edited:
Looks like the testosterone undecanoate was discontinued? I missed my chance to order some. Any chance it will be available again?

Bacteriostatic water or Sodium Chloride solution in 10ml, 20ml or 30ml vials/containers.

The small vials are a nightmare for storage, carriage etc

I don't get it? Why? For HCG you need 10ml? 5ml is just perfect for hcg. FOR HGH? For HGH I don't know but why 10ml is better then?

super drol
or
cheque drops :)

but truly, a test/tren/mast blend would be sweet.

I reckon if you had test/tren/mast at 100ml each per mL (do-able) and test/deca/mast at the same dosage, you'd get a lot of buyers.

I don't get it? Why? For HCG you need 10ml? 5ml is just perfect for hcg. FOR HGH? For HGH I don't know but why 10ml is better then?

I think PSL has only 5ml bacs. It's good for the ratio to 5,000IU HCG for 250IU e3d or 500IU PW. I bought a ton of them like Bigben, it takes up nearly a whole shelf. Would be nice to see like 30-40ml in a vial. It's just much more convenient TBH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to see u guys add accutane to both lines. It's hard to find a Domestic source for it.

Also, it would be super nice to see u guys make bigger pills for splitting. The adex 1mg tabs are nearly impossible :(

Last edited:
Good stuff guys thanks for the suggestions. We're always looking to add products to meet the wants and needs of our customers. Of course we can;t always guarantee these types of things, but your voices have been heard and I will personally put in these suggestions :)

Also....keep em coming!

Back