Where do you buy your supplements online??

simpllyhuge said:
the cee from the af store seems kinda expensive.

Yes, but I believe it's the best out there. They're one of the only companies I buy my real good supplements from (besides vitamins, minerals, ect).

I would rather pay a little more and get better, purer products, but that's just me.

They give huge discounts if you use the code: afdiscount. PureCEE is already discounted I believe.

jrock817 said:
I use allthewhey.com, the chocolate is the best tasting low carb shake i can find, and the cool thing is they usually throw in a bunch of sample packs so you can get at least a taste of what they are like. Ive triedalmost all of them, and the chocolate is by far the best, good with water and milk

:druggie:

simpllyhuge said:
the cee from the af store seems kinda expensive.

not really. It is more expensive than powder. it is also tested material, tested by chromadex (the only lab with a verified assay). the reason why PureCEE uses coated caplets is because CEE will melt capsules. The reason AF does not sell powder is because it tastes awful and unless its vaccum sealed there are stability and hygroscopic issues (even then the "tastes" awful is a big part of the why). easy enough to deal with when you have bulk raw material, not so much with indvidual packaging. surprised that no one is using vaccum sealing with these types of materials. Its not that expensive and makes a tremendous difference in product "freshness", stability and degradation.

so would there be a huge difference when using pureCEE instead of bulk powder? or only when using pureCEE instead of other capsules that are non coated and not melting which says something about the purity of the product.

also whats a high but unwastefull dose of your CEE and what time of day is best. Also does caffine affect it? thanks

really depends. if the powder has been reasonably cool stored in a dry environment and was high quality to begin with the difference would not be as significant.

yes. if you cap powder CEE without any fillers or drying agents and it does not melt the capsules (stored above 70 deg for even a couple weeks) then its purity is likely low.

PureCEE dosing is 700mg/60lbs of bodyweight (round caps up)- some will add 1-2 caps to that (for some its a big difference, for others not much... varies- though reccomend trying it)

caffiene does not negatively impact uptake and may even increase it (original creatine studies were done with caffienated tea)

so honeslty taking the CEE powder is a pain in the ass. I would buy your product when i run out of what i already have. So if i weigh about 200 pounds and i wanted to take the high dose then how long would one bottle last me? also does the discount code apply.

can i use any old taurine powder or do i need a special brand also, and do they have to be taken at the same time, because i have heard of people just puttin taurine in their pwo shake. then also what is the best time to take the creatine pre work out post work out or split. And also i usually take my vitamins and flax and creatine at the same time, hope that wouldnt affect it.

CEE isn't that bad.

Fill your mouth with water
Add the CEE
Swallow

Do it this way and you don't taste anything.

i do it with great fruit juice. Its more that i forget so thats why its inconvienient.

whats the best time to take it.

Easto said:
CEE isn't that bad.

Yes it is! You have a stronger stomach than me cause CEE is some vile tasting shyt! I luv the results I get from it over regular monohydrate though, so it's a must. I'll give your method a try.

I don't really care for tuna out of the can, plain chicken breasts, or salad either, but hey I do what I gotta do.

If you fill your mouth with a liquid and dump the powder in, then swallow quick you won't taste it.

It might take a couple practice runs, but you'll get the hang of it.

what about the CEE in stuff like dymatize that also include AAKG and all those other goodies?

Is the best bet of taking pure CEE in powder form the best alternative giving the best results?

I only tried teh dymatize version and i had it for awhile cause i take 3g of creatine a day.

if you think CEE does not taste bad then you are not using CEE or its no longer all that much CEE. Once it degrades it starts to take more like mono. the more awful tasting it is the Less degraded it is.

the issues with powders is for those that are not all that stable or hygroscopic. Things like ALCAR which are hygroscopic, but also relatively stable are OK (not so much when mixed with other supps which are not hygroscopic and destabilized by moisture (which the ALCAR draws in).

proper storage can make a big difference. Kept cool and dry, even CEE is fine. (better if vaccuum sealed of course).

yeah mine tastes like bile. I hold orange juice in my mouththen throw in a spoon of taurine and cee and then chase some more juice and then i reapeat.

After i run out of this i might try the PURECEE just because its capped and i forget to take the powder alot cause its a pain.

with the caps i can take them when i take my vitamins and other shit.

Macro how much CEE do u recommend and how much taurine per day for best results.

It is sour, but I don't think it tastes bad. It just tastes like those sour gum balls I used to get when I was a kid.

Now if you want bad tasting I should have saved some of my old protein powder back from pre 2000. Now... that tasted bad!!!

Or some Green Tea extract powder.

I've ordered once from bodybuilding.com, and bulknutrition.com, but only to get stuff that wasn't available locally. I usually buy in the local store, or the gym.

Back