Where do you prefer to pin?

Larrybird

Just curious which site you guys prefer?

I'd have to say I prefer the Quad over the Glute due to the closeness of the sciatic nerve. I'd be afraid if I tickled it with a needle.

Also, I can see what I'm doing.

Some people prefer the booty because it's less painful.

What are your guys' thoughts?

I had a friend that did it in his Calf.

Anybody done it in their tricep or traps?

I prefer the Thigh or Glute and havent hit the shoulder cause i'm nervous over that nerve that runs in it. I want to try the pecs out soon also.

Holy shit, you do the chest?

Too close to some vital organs for my comfort!

you got some issues of paranoia. i all my times of pinning i have only ever hit a vien once and that was in the glutes, as far as hitting nerves its been smooth sailing.

Quads. Just the easiest for me to reach. I may try my glutes soon, though. I've gained some flexibility that I haven't had in years since dropping a lot of weight.

thighs glutes, delts..head of my penis with hope that spot injection s cause localized growth, or at least some swelling !!!

thighs glutes, delts..head of my penis with hope that spot injection s cause localized growth, or at least some swelling !!!

I'm all for Man up, but no way will I pin the head of my penis, I will just stick with thighs, and glutes.

Quads or delts but am thinking of trying the traps & bi's this next run... But the wife is definitely going to have to pin the traps...

No way I can contort that much and properly pin without moving the shit out of the needle!

shoulder and trice. hitting the shoulder today and tric as well. tric to me doesnt hurt at all

Triceps?

That would be difficult to do on your own...LOL

In order of most desired:

1) Quad
2) Glute
3) Delt
4) bicep
5) Calve

I seem to hit a vein once/Year.
I hate that shit! Feels like I'm gonna have a heart attack or pass-out...LOL
Gets you racing like a street fight! hehe

Back