Whos got the best physique?

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
What bodybuilder, wrestler, actor, model ext do you guys think has the best physique?
I'll go first... I know SOMEONES gonna say Arnold so im gonna skip Arnold and go with a tie between johnnie jackson and Sagi Kalev.. Both has rediculous physiques.

9bg96e.jpg

2j2co7q.jpg

Okay. No homo. I asked my girlfriend, and she said the same thing i did. For wrestler id say The Rock. For actor id say Taylor Lautner. No homo

Okay. No homo. I asked my girlfriend, and she said the same thing i did. For wrestler id say The Rock. For actor id say Taylor Lautner. No homo

Im sorry bro...but you leave me no choice but to disregaurd your "no homo" statement and believe..you are a homo lol.. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but DAMN MAN! LOL.. The wolf guy!? The rock was alright even though hes not even that big/defined anymore but NOT THE WOLF GUY! This guys a skinny pretty boy little punk! Im double the size of this guy already lol... I'll give you 1 more chance to redeem yourself and tell all us board guys that you only said that becuase your gf made u! lol

nmyl8w.jpg

Ok she made me HAHA. She was referring to the part when his skin is shining in the second one. Looked pretty cut up. Thats gotta be an old pic of that dude. MY BAD BROS. NO HOMO!
Actor, Ok im pulling this one out of the bag. The guy that played Wolverine, i cant think of his name or Jason Statham, or Gerard Butler in 300 . hahhahaha good shit man. had me rollin.

Ok she made me HAHA. She was referring to the part when his skin is shining in the second one. Looked pretty cut up. Thats gotta be an old pic of that dude. MY BAD BROS. NO HOMO!
Actor, Ok im pulling this one out of the bag. The guy that played Wolverine, i cant think of his name or Jason Statham, or Gerard Butler in 300 . hahhahaha good shit man. had me rollin.

When I said bodybuilder,actor,model,wrestler ext I meant out of ALL of those professions who did you think had the best body meaning one person TOTAL, not one from each catagory... That being said though, your second two pics were a bit better lol. Jason statham has got a muscular smimmers build, but hes a straight gangster so thats an acceptable answer lol.

When I said bodybuilder,actor,model,wrestler ext I meant out of ALL of those professions who did you think had the best body meaning one person TOTAL, not one from each catagory... That being said though, your second two pics were a bit better lol. Jason statham has got a muscular smimmers build, but hes a straight gangster so thats an acceptable answer lol.

Ahh shit you crazy as hell man. That is a bad mutha fucka though, you right. Damn...maybe i put too much thought into this. Fuck my life.

It's difficult cause there are too many athlete in my mind which can be the "best physique" for me ! My preference is for Dolph Lundgren (in his best shape), but there are bodies like Gunter, Ferrigno, Moeller, Lee Apperson, Achim Albrecht, Andreas Munzer, Fux, Nasser, Eddie Robinson, Illario Rongioletti, Christian Engel, Mishin, Strydom, Jablonicky, Dillet ... very bery difficut

Back