Votes: 45 50.6%
  • First 2

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Last 2

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • First and Last

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Hmmm. I guess for the same reason I went to school when I was young. Meaning I don't like to be weak, dumb, or undeveloped.

old thread but i'll post anyway

i was the skinny bitch who got picked on as a kid. the guys who picked on me are now fat and work at the mall. i don't get picked on anymore.

A different answer....

Immortality!...I'm mid 50's but look a lot younger (even though I have not reached my personal goals yet, then I'll look even better! :laugh3: ), this helps balance out my old school bad habits, but also helps get younger chicks to notice you (younger for me is in the 30's, sexual peak years for women, who mostly go for younger studs for sex, older dudes for "$ecurity")...Most importantly, it tends to level the playing field a bit since I'm not rich! Having a build is a bit of active "life extention", when you see all your old (married) Bud's are Homer Simpson clones with beerguts and all it is a wake up call...I still have to deal with mandatory meds, aches and pains, contact lenses, etc, but as "Fernando" used to say "It is better to look good, than to feel good"!!!...(See attached pic of a 66 & 73 years old non-pro bodybuilders at Muscle Beach...Never give up!!!) :biggthump

i lift for the many improvements it has on my health and to maintain a high level of fitness as i get older. Oh yeah and the bitches love it too.

I lift because it feels good. I like being fit. I like the work. I like the way I feel when I'm fit. I like being able to do things. I'm not really after the size that just comes as a by-product. Girls say they don't like it but that's not true. They love the size and strength. They can't stop talking about it once your gear comes off. If it makes the girl happy then somewhere along the line I'm going to be made happy too. Double plus good in my book.

I think I could fight better when I was just boxing and not doing weights. I think the overdeveloped chest muscles get in the way of your punch and make you stand too square. The muscle tightness also slows you down. One thing I do know is that size will never stop you getting the shit kicked out of you. I respect everyone. I've sparred little guys who can hit hard and fast and can get out of the way.

It seems a lot of guys on this thread lift just to impress other guys. That sounds gay. Being gay is alright if that's the way you are.

I love being a stronger woman. And my body rocks.

But when I'm with a guy I always prefer to pay the weak helpless lil girl. I love a manly man. And if it happens that I'm not weak and helpless compared to the guy.....then he's gone. (Only happened once)

Miss Muscle said:

But when I'm with a guy I always prefer to pay the weak helpless lil girl. I love a manly man. And if it happens that I'm not weak and helpless compared to the guy.....then he's gone. (Only happened once)
PIC?

Miss Muscle said:
And if it happens that I'm not weak and helpless compared to the guy.....then he's gone. (Only happened once)

sorry to hear things didn't work out between you and rake :insane2:

Miss Muscle said:

girls just love manly men :)...maybe I should stop shaving my pits lol!!

DTOX said:
None of the above.

I lift because I enjoy lifting and reaching personal goals.

If someone needs to intimidate they should probably seek therapy to treat their low self esteem...

same as me bro... I do it because I like it

Miss Muscle said:

...like I was saying.

Keep lifting Miss Muscle. You rock.

Back