Winstrol Depot

GOON

I READ THAT YOU CAN DRINK ZAMBONS BECAUSE THEY ARE WATERBASE , DO YOU THINK IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THAT DRINKING THEM HAS NO MORE GAINS THAN EATING THE PILL. I WAS JUST LOOKIN FOR AN OPINION.

GOON said:
I READ THAT YOU CAN DRINK ZAMBONS BECAUSE THEY ARE WATERBASE , DO YOU THINK IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THAT DRINKING THEM HAS NO MORE GAINS THAN EATING THE PILL. I WAS JUST LOOKIN FOR AN OPINION.

Interesting...when I would see posts about drinking Zambons I thought they were kidding. You can really get the same or similar results from drinking it??? I don't know about that.

Oral and injectible Winstrol (winny) are 17-aa, which is what protects the hormone from the ravages of your gut.

Yes Virginia, you can drink the winny.

TxLonghorn said:
Oral and injectible Winstrol (winny) are 17-aa, which is what protects the hormone from the ravages of your gut.

Yes Virginia, you can drink the Winstrol (winny).

That's good news because otherwise you have to dart yourself everyday when you're taking Zambons.

Last edited:
Wow....I cant believe this is still asked!

Note:

Liquid anadrol, d-bol, and winstrol are all chemically identical. This means you will get basically the same results either shotting it or drinking it!

Remember to split up your doses when drinking the Winstrol (winny) as it will keep your blood levels constant. Drinking twice a day can yeild better results than shooting EOD.

LAWNSAVER said:

Note:

Liquid anadrol, d-bol, and winstrol are all chemically identical. This means you will get basically the same results either shotting it or drinking it!

Remember to split up your doses when drinking the Winstrol (winny) as it will keep your blood levels constant. Drinking twice a day can yeild better results than shooting EOD.

I was aware that you could drink it. What I wasn't aware of is that the results would be the same.

LAWNSAVER said:

Bro, you don't need to make people feel stupid for asking a question, especially people new to the board. Whether or not you can drink the Zambons was never in question here. The question that Goon and I had was whether or not the absorption/results would be the same from drinking it vs. shooting it, which was a very reasonable question. When you inject 50mg's of Winstrol you get the full 50mg's. Conversely, when you take 50mg's of winstrol in pill form you'll absorb maybe half of that for obvious reasons that I don't need to get into. Some people haven't been on these boards as long as you have so try to show a little patience and tolerance of other people's questions.

Last edited:
OK since no one asked here it is:p

This was posted by Ajax at AR.

The bottom line is Injected Winstrol (winny) is 34% more effective than orally ingested Winstrol (winny). So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally; and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly.

At least in dogs. So for all you Big Dogs, out there, read up!

The effect of stanozolol on 15-nitrogen retention in the dog

Can J Vet Res 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8 (ISSN: 0830-9000)

Olson ME; Morck DW; Quinn KB [Find other articles with these Authors] Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta.

The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined.

Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

JohnnyB

Good stuff Bro...thanks. This was very useful information. I learned a lot from this thread.

Juice Authority said:
Bro, you don't need to make people feel stupid for asking a question, especially people new to the board. Whether or not you can drink the Zambons was never in question here. The question that Goon and I had was whether or not the absorption/results would be the same from drinking it vs. shooting it, which was a very reasonable question. When you inject 50mg's of Winstrol you get the full 50mg's. Conversely, when you take 50mg's of winstrol in pill form you'll absorb maybe half of that for obvious reasons that I don't need to get into. Some people haven't been on these boards as long as you have so try to show a little patience and tolerance of other people's questions.

Man...lighten up! I wasnt trying to make anyone feel stupid. The question has just been answered thousands of times on every board. I wasnt trying to make you feel stupid that you didnt know, it was a comment to show that the newbies arent reading the newbie threads!
Use the search and you would have found many many thread covering the same topic and the question would have been answered for you!

Although the dog experiment is pretty conclusive, I did not see a major difference when drinking the Winstrol (winny) 2 times a day over shooting EOD. I did see and feel the difference when shooting ED.

I dont know if the numbers are the same in humans, but the only way to take Winstrol (winny) and get the most out of it is to shot it ED.

Ok...since we are on this...what if you crush the tab and let it all disolve under you tongue...and i have at times....mixed it with liquid creatine to get it un-pate like and let it disolve under the tongue...this would have a better absorbtion rate then through the digestive system...correct...

E

I NEVER SWOLOED A PILL I ALWAYS CHEWED THEM THEY ARENT THAT BAD, I ALWAYS HAD GOOD RESULTS. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ABSORB ALOT BETTER.

Of cource! Winstrol (winny) is liver toxic in either form!

Chewing up pills will increase absorbtion as your liver would only have to break down smaller particles

Back