Winstrol Depot

LAWNSAVER said:
Man...lighten up! I wasnt trying to make anyone feel stupid. The question has just been answered thousands of times on every board. I wasnt trying to make you feel stupid that you didnt know, it was a comment to show that the newbies arent reading the newbie threads!
Use the search and you would have found many many thread covering the same topic and the question would have been answered for you!

Although the dog experiment is pretty conclusive, I did not see a major difference when drinking the Winstrol (winny) 2 times a day over shooting EOD. I did see and feel the difference when shooting ED.

I dont know if the numbers are the same in humans, but the only way to take Winstrol (winny) and get the most out of it is to shot it ED.

No big deal. It just rubbed me wrong. I know there was no mal intent. Next time I'll check the archives before asking a redundant question.

Oral and injectible Winstrol (winny) are 17-aa, which is what protects the hormone from the ravages of your gut.

Right, not b/c it's water based. So don't go drinking your test suspesion!;)

JohnnyB's post is definately worth considering, I think I'll stick to injections.

Actually, with all this talk of chewing vs swallowing vs sublingual administration:
It really depends on the drug, and its characteristics, especially lipid solubility, and molecular size. Bathgate may know more about the molecular aspects. But mucosal/sublingual absoption is NOT a given; varies from drug to drug. Most of them just sit in the mouth and do nothing until they are swallowed and presented to the GI tract for absorption there.
And Lawnsaver, you were kidding about the liver having to absorb smaller particles, right?!

LAWNSAVER said:
Chewing up pills will increase absorbtion as your liver would only have to break down smaller particles

Lawn,

Do you have any articles you can post that support this conclusion??? I fail to see the difference between chewing then swallowing vs swallowing whole. It goes down the same way. I can't see how sublingual would be different.

What people are saying is that anything digested is mostly destroyed so only 25% or so, depending who you ask, actually gets used for muscle building.

To get the same benefit of injecting 50mg Winstrol (winny) you'd have to swallow AT LEAST double that and possibly 4X as much. You do the math on the increased cost.

I don't think there is any advantage to chewing or swallowing any of products... there is no way that any more absorption or lack there of can be benefited by Chewing the product... if the only way to benefit is to "chew" them... then I don't think they are worth shit... as there isn't that much absorbtion in the mouth anyway.

Last edited:
Didn't the idea of chewing tabs come from **'s tabs being so hard. That people chewed them to make sure they entered the GI track partially broken down. So they could be broken down easier or absorbed by the GI track.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Didn't the idea of chewing tabs come from **'s tabs being so hard. That people chewed them to make sure they entered the GI track partially broken down. So they could be broken down easier or absorbed by the GI track.JohnnyB

JB, I have researched this topic thoroughly and would love to see something other than people's opinions that substantiates this (i.e. studies, abstracts, articles, etc..). I believe the origin of this idea came from IP tabs being so hard but I have yet to see someome post an abstract from the medical community that collaborates this opinion.

TxLonghorn said:
Oral and injectible Winstrol (winny) are 17-aa, which is what protects the hormone from the ravages of your gut.

Yes Virginia, you can drink the Winstrol (winny).

BEING WATER BASED OR OIL BASED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IF YOU CAN DRINK THE GEAR, IT'S THE COMPOUND ITSELF...

EX.... WINSTROL.. WATERBASED... LIQUID DBOL... OIL BASED OR PROPYLENE GLYCOL BASED....

BUT I BELIEVE TXLONGHORN HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD....

GY....

I think the point in question here is whether or not the absorption/results would be the same from drinking it vs. shooting it.

JohnnyB said:
OK since no one asked here it is:p

This was posted by Ajax at AR.

The bottom line is Injected Winstrol (winny) is 34% more effective than orally ingested Winstrol (winny). So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally; and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly.

Not to be a stickler but JB if I read your math right and understand your calculations (or whoever's calcs they are actually), that should read 50mg IM = 33mg Oral, not 37, which would mean one more 5mg tab per dosing for those trying to do a cost/benefit analysis.

No biggie, just my .02

Back