You Wanna See gains (PICS)-watch my Log!

You have a nice build already bro. Best of luck with this cycle I'll be following. Also i think your diet(carbs) is fine.

Nope, I wish it was. I have a weak back. I never really maxed out on deadlifts, but I set 365lbs 4 x's 5-10 reps.

Alright guys, started my first injectable cycle finally.

Day 1
My first pin was an overall ok experience 350ml Test C. I was a little nervous and rattled, but made it through. I pinned at 12:00. It's 10:00pm right now and my left glute is a little sore. I'm assuming its because of my shaky hands and how long it took to actually aspirate and inject.

I took 40mg of Dbol. 10mg around 10am, 10mg around 1pm and 20mg around 4pm.

I started my workout around 6:30pm CHEST. I did decline as a warmup, 3 sets 6 -8 reps 315lbs, 325lbs, 335lbs.

Bench, cables, rope pull down, seated chest.

6 meals today (my diet is not clean). Everyday I eat these things at minimum 2-3 protein shakes with each one having 800 caleries, shake in the morning with strawberries, oatmeal, carb powder, yogurt, milk, protein bar, pizza pocket, chicken nuggets, tuna, and pasta. Lower on the cals, carbs, protein unfortunately today. 3000 cals, 400carbs, 250 protein.

Casein right before bed.

My workout was hardcore; heavy weights, but didnt have that good of pumps in my chest.
The pics I posted was about 3-4 weeks ago. I will post some new ones tomorrow night.
I weight in a little light today at 199lbs.

Before Bed- 12.5 Aromasin

Last edited:
Dude, you're gonna get raped around here about your diet. I've gotta say, it looks like you're getting away with it for the most part. Ahhh, to be young again and able to throw down pizza pockets without a care in the world. On the flip side, just think of how much you could magnify your results if you really got serious about your diet. You'd be a lean beast.

Epic- I have been around for a long time. Remember, I'm 29, not so much a youngster any more. Most of my life I have been lean and very cut. However, my goals have dramatically changed. My SOLE intentions is to GAIN WEIGHT. As I have mentioned before I have got my shredding cycle down to a science for the most part. I can get lean and down to 6-8% BF within a very short amount of time. My workouts are very intense and I think thats why I probably stay as lean as I am with that kind of diet. Also, remember that this diet is not new to me. I have been on this type of diet for about 9 months now. I will continue through this cycle and then probably lean back down to see what kind of results I have going on underneath (or I might do one more cycle during the Winter to put me closer to the 240ish range, undecided at this point).

*anyways, I will post some pictures tonight. I'm feeling a little bloated thus far due to the Dbol (same thing happened last time I took Dbol).

You could shoot one cc (350mg) every 5 days putting you at 490mg/wk, which would be a great place to start.

Your numbers on bench and squat look great. I would recommend training deadlifts in the 3-5 range if you want to add thickness to your lower back and increase the deadlift #. IMO, a compound like deadlifts need not be trained any higher then 6 reps.

An fyi also, I wouldn't go around saying that your upper chest is a strength. It looks average at best. If you want to build up your chest, I would recommend some higher reps as 8-15 reps is best for hypertrophy.

Milk-Thanks for the information. I will definitely use that advice about the deadlift training. My coach is incorporating some new routines so we'll see how that goes later this week. I'm not sure how I exactly worded it, however, I meant to convey that my chest has good strength. Looks wise, I'm definitely not happy with it thus far (work in progress for sure). However, my lower chest is weak in looks and strength and needs a whole new outlook in training from me.

*This cycle I will be focusing primarily on two things; arms (bi's & tri's which I have never focused on) & Chest (upper & lower). I will lightly focus on leg definition as well (I always have two days focused on legs no matter what; calves & quads on seperate days).

Day 2

10mg dbol 10am, 10mg 3pm, 20mg 5:15pm.
gyme at 7:15pm; Leg/Quad only day.

I weighed in at 198.7, Started off with leg extensions did about 10 sets until exhaustion. start low end high with weight. 255lb-405lb (I have to add free weights (25lbs) to the machine because the highest it goes is 255lb. Each set I hit 15 or more.

Sitting leg press 3 sets (I just did this to stretch out).

Squat: Free bar. start 135 10x's, 225 10 x's, 315 10 x's, 365 6 x's. These are all the way down/floor squats until your Glutes touch the ground; then explode up (wide stance). Need a spotter for these if you don't do them on a regular basis. I ended with with 405lb 10x's half ways, to seat.

I really didn't have that good of pumps today or yesterday. I dont have that motivated exciting feeling yet. I might need a new pre drink (I say that bc I go on and off from jack, NO, and jp8). I heard of a drink called creation from a buddy of mine at the gym so I might try that.

Diet was good today. I hit around 5,000 cals, 350 protein, and about 700 carbs.

Here are some pics. I tried to get a few shots of places that my other pics didn't show. Harder this time though because I had to take them myself. I will post complete pics in two weeks from today.

My injection spot never really got that sore. Just a mild pain, but nothing to serious like I have read from others.

Before Bed- 12.5 Aromasin

Last edited:
bro glad to see you started your journey. im going to follow your progress bc we are doing almost the same cycle. your legs look sick- you say that you do legs twice a week???? i need some motivation for that shit.

Why do you split up Leg day? I just don't believe that one can "target" a single muscle when doing such a large compound like Squats. If you feel differently, please explain.

Milk- I actually never did split by leg days until about 6 months ago. My legs have always been pretty strong and bulky. However, like others my legs just wouldn't grow. I did some research and asking around from Competitive BB what their leg workout were. I found that a common factor for a few was that they split up there leg workout into 2 separte days; calves only & quad/ham only (with at least 5 days inbetween for recovery). We all know that in order for your wheels to grow that you have to work them out 2x's as hard. So this just made sense in my mind. Since I started this routine I can definitely feel better pumps in my leg workouts (by far better pumps), but that is just me. Also, if thinking about it I can do my quad/ham routine and hardly workout my calves at all; and vice versa with calves. Meaning, that you can really work these two sections separtely if you wanted too. Anyways, to tell you the truth, the only REAL reason that I have been doing it this way is because of the routines that I found by competitive BB that I have talk with. It got the 'wheels; in my head turning...lol

Day 3
I was so tired from work I went straight home and went to bed for a 3 hour nap. Woke up around 7:30PM downed a pre drink and went at it.

Weighed in at 201.5.
Arm day. I felt very sluggish at the gym. Started with curls, 30lb, 45lb, 50lb, 60lb (4 sets). I took a 30lb straight bar and curled that quickly in between for more of a pump. I then went to skull crushers with 40lb dumbells; 3 sets. I then went to dumbell tricep extensions with 30lbs (4 sets). I then went to the cables and did further tri extensions (4 sets at different heights). I then went to close grip bench 135lb & 245lb (2 sets). I wanted to get some dips in but I didnt have any motivation ( i think my nap destroyed me).

Diet was good ok. I hit 4,000 cals, 300 protein, 600 carbs.

10mg Dbol at 10am, 10mg 3pm, 20mg at 7pm.

My chest was a little sore today as well from my chest workout (which is good). No more pain in my left glute from prior injection. I just need to feel energized!!! Any suggestions would be great. I take a few pre drinks (alternate NO products, Jacked, Jp8) nothing really seems to work. I take creatine along with some other supps that are suppose to energize you (but they dont). I get an ok workout but just dont feel excited as I have in the past about working out and killing it.

I couldnt fall asleep last night (im writing this today) due to the nap that I had taken along with the late workout and supps so late in the night.

Before bed 12.5 aromasin

Last edited:
DAY 4

Today was my second injection and it went horribly. First off I injected at the wrong angle (couple drops of blood), injected to fast so a lump developed (went away after 30 minutes), and must have been very shaky because I have a bruise the size of a dime at the injection site. I started a thread and found that I might be using to small gage needle 25g. I think that I want to go with a 23 or 21 gage to be able to inject the TEST a little quicker. Its taking me over a minute and half to inject because the needle is to small.

40mg of Dbol (split)

Off day today from gym.

Diet was good.

Stick with the 25g needle. The smaller the needle the better. It minimizes the amount of scar tissue you will accumulate.

How much test did you decide on running?

I think I misunderstood what you meant about the Leg break up. I thought you meant that you trained Quads and Hamstrings on a different day which confused me a bit. I think that training calves a couple times a week has helped me most; therefore I train calves with Deadlifts and Squats (Monday and Friday)...

Hey guys, here is a picture of my right glute and the bruise that formed due to improper injection form. Would this bruise be caused more by me not going in at 90 degrees or moving the needle while injection? Or probably both?

I like injecting in the glute because of the minimal pain because of the fatty tissue (even with this bruise I have no pain). However, I'm a rookie with injections all together and am thinking that maybe the quads might be the way to go. I have big quads with a lot of muscle which I believe might make things easier. Thoughts???

Stick with the 25g needle. The smaller the needle the better. It minimizes the amount of scar tissue you will accumulate.

How much test did you decide on running?
I think I misunderstood what you meant about the Leg break up. I thought you meant that you trained Quads and Hamstrings on a different day which confused me a bit. I think that training calves a couple times a week has helped me most; therefore I train calves with Deadlifts and Squats (Monday and Friday)...

Milk- I decided to run 700mg. This works good for me because of my initial low test readings.

Stick with the 25g???? Even though it takes that long to inject? Wouldn't be better to go to a 23g and be able to inject a little quicker and minimize the movement while injecting? I'm guessing your answer will be find an easier place to pin with the 25g...correct?

Back