Your Dream Physique? Post it here!

Yeah Pain, Arnold had an amazing physique that combined mass, cut, and symmetry and didn't look so exaggerated. Looked natural compared to a lot of bodybuilders today.

yeah mann hes got the perfect look i need 3j and 2 more years of hard cycling and training to get there lol.

i do enjoy a nice pair of jeans and all these other guys cant even fit in em thats not for me lol

man all of the physiques posted on here are badass!!
i could make a favorite list based just on body parts!

Legs: Tom Platz
tom-platz-striations-legs-squats-biceps1.jpg

Delts: Kevin Levrone
7a803_ORIG-KevinLevrone22a_1_.jpg

Arms: Lee Priest
3192d1146100434-lee-priest-looking-huge-lee-arm.jpg

Chest: Arnold!
Arnold-schwarzenegger-oak-chest-muscles.jpg

Back: Kai Greene
3cae1-kai_greene_aussie_pro_1.jpg

KG+2010+Back.jpg

Haha that would be quite the disproportionate physique; short little stubby arms on a wide chest and back with huge delts and massive quads.

Tom Platz The Golden Eagle arguably the best legs of all time! Have to remember he did that to his legs YEARS before Monster legs were desirable.

Frank Zane was gifted with some incredible genetics - super tiny waist. What's funny is I've had people swear to me that Zane was natural, and so was Steve Reeves. BS.

Oh I don't know man. I would be shock hes a very religious man not the title of the sight on that second link. But hey no shortage of butt pirates in palm springs let me tell u. I lived there 13yrs I have seen shit I don't even like admitting to my self. Some thing about watching to guys kiss each other when dropping there car off get burned in your mind. Like a secret government experiment or some thing! Some thing I had not wanted to experience in my life time!!!!!!!!

I meen man created a closet for a reason

Just caught this thread. Flex Lewis for sure. There's just something about his physique that made me go "wow" the first time I saw it.

ronny rockel...pretty underrated bodybuilder and one of the smaller guys but damn he is put together.
i think his physique is totally achievable!

2008mro_rockel.jpg

Back