1 Week Out Pics...

brennylee

Howdy guys and gals...

Posting up the 1 week out pics...tan is not on obviously, competiting in 1st Figure Competition next weekend!! Cross your fingers everyone!! :)

You look stunning and hope you do well, However i have a question - I can't tell in your pics, but in your avatar you seemed very Hard, with the lack of figure guidelines thats the only thing you might get marked down for.

Good Luck

Who knows with Figure...especially here...I'm not exactly the skinny type they've been placing 1st recently. In any case, I am bringing fort my best to the show, it's up to the judges now. They either like me, or they don't :)

I'm not too too hard Dirk, i have some veins and stirations now...not sure how I will be on saturday as this is my first show...I'm blind at this point to the final result of how I will look.

Brenny.. You look fantastic girl!!! i am pretty confident you will do well.. they can not ignore a defined physique.. i have seen them award the most ripped women 1st places on the east coast, but every one differs.. figure is still so hard to gauge...
My best advice to you is POSING!! it can really make or break ya.. when i was at the Mr.O, i sat with a pro trainer and we took my normal side pose that i thought looked great right, then he tweeked it (made me brush my thigh across my hamstring tightly and then sit down on my glute a bit and twist my waist).. OMG.. my waist looked like it was 20" and my sweep looked amazing!! I will never pose my normal way again!! So that is my best advice because GOOD posing will make a difference in what the judges see and accent better body parts!!
Good luck girl!! Kick ass and take names!!!
luv super

brennylee said:
Super, do you have pics of the pose? Thanks for the tips lady :)
girl are you gonna make me whip out my digital camera for you lol.. i will see what i can come up with!!! xoxo
supes

brennylee said:
Howdy guys and gals...

Posting up the 1 week out pics...tan is not on obviously, competiting in 1st Figure Competition next weekend!! Cross your fingers everyone!! :)

Uhhhh. I'm crossing something else........ :eek2:

Wow.

Back