1st cycle officially underway!

been battling right arm tendinitis for last 10-12 days. trying to work in what I can, but for a week, i could only do cardio, and it is in my forearm and you use your forearm for everything. Its a lot better now, though i still can't do any type of curl except hammers. Weight gain has stabilized now that I am on arimidex on a regular basis. Not seeing the gains I was hoping for, and I think that was from trying to balance my estrogen, a bit of size and definition is evident. I'm going to add Tren ace 50mg eod for the last 6 weeks of my cycle. This should be the extra kick to get the results I am looking for. My guy recommended 100mg, (he'll sell twice as much then haha), but I think with the 500mg/week test, 50mg is a good place to start. Still my first cycle and want to keep it simple. If I tolerate the tren well, next cycle I will use Tren e. I want to stick with the short ester for now, so it is out of my system quick if I don't tolerate it well. can't believe I'm half way through. I can tell my tummy is going to be flatter after i dump the water weight post cycle. Anyways, nothing much else to report.

It's your first cycle so you shouldn't add tren. Get a few more cycles under your belt and do a bit more research then run it. Besides six weeks at such a low dose isn't going to yield the results you are looking for.

It's your first cycle so you shouldn't add tren. Get a few more cycles under your belt and do a bit more research then run it. Besides six weeks at such a low dose isn't going to yield the results you are looking for.

i don't plan on running a few more cycles. One or two more and that's it.

Still tren is not a good drug for first timers. Just run the test solo, you're still going to see gains. Tren has some nasty side effects. Six weeks isn't enough time to reap the full benefit from it either.

forgot to close this out. overall, was satisfied with my first cycle.I learned a lot. really got in tune with my body and how it reacts to test and how it responds to aridimex. i have substantial power gains and some size, and lost some fat....until...after PCT, and had my levels checks, yeah, my test levels are still the same as before. :( I lost a little bi of lean mass (2lbs). too bad my bf crept back up to 17.5%. bummer. oh well. My cholesterol levels....bad came in lower. good, the same, total, lower. liver function levels came back lower (better) and over all, im in better health now.

Now onto Cycle 2

@thinking

sorry to hijack this thread, but can't send pms just yet. I had a question in regards to your glotropins. Did they appear hazy after reconstituting or totally clear? Have some glotrops and they are slightly cloudy. Also, did yours work?

Thanks

Back