1st Cycle: Test E (500/wk)

Thursday, June 30th

Today i did my 6th test pin and 2nd Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pin! All went well, nothing really to talk about. lol. I've been taking 12.5mg Aromasin ED and have not had any bloat which is good.

Today i was pretty sore all over from lifting 3 days in a row, and today would be four. Although, i did do some weight ive never done today! I'll star (*) which lifts i did more weight than ive ever done.

Gym: Shoulders/Deadlifts

*Deadlifts: 325x8, 335x6, 350x3 (my back was done after this lol).

*Military Press machine: 190x8, 200x8, 210x8, 220x4
*Back of shoulder Cable pulls: 60x10,8,8
*Cable side raises: 40x10, 45x8x2
Front DB raises (palms up): 25x8,30x8x2

Overall i was impressed with the weights i did..i had a good pump and was happy my lifts went up a some. I weighed in at 180.5 today. Water weight fluctuated from yesterday i guess.

I went out to the pool after my workout and could tell alot of the girls were looking haha.

So tomorrow im going to try and hit legs (if my hamstrings are ok from deads today).

I leave for the beach saturday morning, so i'll rest this weekend, but hopefully get a three day split this coming week while im at the beach..

Saturday/Sunday: REST
Monday: Chest/Tri's
Wednesday: Back/Bi's
Friday: Legs/Shoulders

later fellas

Monday, June 20th: Part 1

I just did my third pin this morning, and i must be retarded. I drew up the test fine with a 20G 1.5". then i took the syrinnge and needle with an alcohol swab to my bed to pin my right quad. Pop the cap off and push the needle in, but it was weird cause it had a harder time going in this time around. But after forcing it thru i looked over on the table and my 25G 1" is still sitting there in the wrapper! i freakin pinned with a 20G that bumped around in the amp getting the oil out! it was dull as hell.

Is this a problem? or just a stupid mistake?

my leg is probably going to be a lot more sore in the next day or two:
1. pinned with a 20G
2. the oil injected in like 10/15 seconds
From reading your earlier posts about trouble with pinning, be careful not to cause coring with the syringe. Coring is what happens when you stick the needle in the ampule and small amounts of the rubber get stuck in the needle causing it to be inserted into your veins which can be very Very dangerous.

"The needle should be inserted at about a 45***8211;60° angle with the opening of the needle tip facing up. A small amount of pressure is applied and the angle is gradually increased as the needle enters the vial. The needle should be at a 90° angle just as the needle bevel passes through the stopper" i read this from one of my hospital books.

Not trying to scare you bro but please be careful. Stick with the 25G btw since its smaller and less chance of coring.

Last edited:
From reading your earlier posts about trouble with pinning, be careful not to cause coring with the syringe. Coring is what happens when you stick the needle in the ampule and small amounts of the rubber get stuck in the needle causing it to be inserted into your veins which can be very Very dangerous.

"The needle should be inserted at about a 45***8211;60° angle with the opening of the needle tip facing up. A small amount of pressure is applied and the angle is gradually increased as the needle enters the vial. The needle should be at a 90° angle just as the needle bevel passes through the stopper" i read this from one of my hospital books.

Not trying to scare you bro but please be careful especially with ampules. Stick with the 25G btw since its smaller and less chance of coring.

Hey man, i appreciate your concern. But i was drawing from an ampoule, not vial..so there was no rubber in contact as with a vial. And i always stick w my 25G 1" but that 3rd pin i somehow forget to switch out the needles.

I think you thought i was drawing from a vial..but its an amp.

Ive also aspirated everytime before injecting have not not gotten any blood.

Friday, July 1st

Today i was thinking about doing legs but they are too sore from deadlifts yesterday, and my body as a whole needs a few days off. Im going to try and hit legs monday at the beach's gym.

So in my free time i like to play ping pong and yesterday i made a sudden jerk with my upper body and my right upper pec started a small spasm..i think i may have pulled it some, so resting this weekend will def help me hit chest hard in week 4.

Today i'm just packing for vacation and making sure my diet is solid. I went to the store yesterday and got all the food i will need for this next week away from the house..and man is it alot!

Test sides/gains
Im just about done with week 3 on Test E and i have not noticed any side effects yet.
As far as gains, i have had better pumps during my workout, my lifts have increased in weight, and i have gained roughly about 6lbs.

It's hard to tell exactly how much i weighed when i began this cycle because i had just stopped creatine so i lossed a few more lbs..i think after the creatine was stopped i was down to 174, now i am 181.

The next 2 days im going to focus on eating and i will weigh in on Monday..until then, later.

Last edited:
Just read this:

steroidology.com/forum/classics/47024-my-pct-protocol.html

It's from a doc in the classic posts section:

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).

So it should stop at the end of the cycle and you should allow your body to start producing it's natural hormones again.. Hope this helps.

Just read this:

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).

So it should stop at the end of the cycle and you should allow your body to start producing it's natural hormones again.. Hope this helps.

thanks for the info, i guess i'll stop it once my cycle is done

Just read this:

How about Aromasin? Ive read that it is the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you can use throughout the cycle n and all through out the PCT.

Monday, July 4th

Happy 4th everyone..

So its harder than i thought to get a workout in at the beach w another family, but if i don't go today, i will tomorrow..do some chest/tri's. I get back Friday night so i guess this week will be pretty uneventful.

My diet has been solid everyday and will be today,tuesday and wednesday, but traveling on the road thursday and friday will be difficult. Hopefully i will still grow this week and it will be beneficial. I'll check back in when i get a workout in this weekk.

Hey Session, I love what your doing bro! The post are very informative for a rookie such as myself.

I was goin to do the same thing but Ive decided to switch things up and use Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) instead of A-dex and run it thru PCT with clomid. Did u consider Aromasin?

Tnx bro

Hey Session, I love what your doing bro! The post are very informative for a rookie such as myself.

I was goin to do the same thing but Ive decided to switch things up and use Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) instead of A-dex and run it thru post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid. Did u consider Aromasin?

Tnx bro

Thanks man, glad you can get some info from the log..and i actually am running AROMASIN 12.5 ED. its been great, havent head any bloat/gyno yet

Thanks man, glad you can get some info from the log..and i actually am running AROMASIN 12.5 ED. its been great, havent head any bloat/gyno yet

Haha I cant believe I didnt see that on your first page. Bro, Are you goin to be using Aromasin between the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) or extend it to the last day of your post cycle therapy (pct)?

Btw are you shutdown even with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Ive heard Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can only help ur boys out physically but chemically, you are still shut down. Correct me im wrong. Maybe Proviron on the post cycle therapy (pct)?

Again, thanks for the info as your thread pushes my mind at ease in jumping into my first cycle once I get my bf and diet in check in a couple of weeks haha.

Btw what do u think of the HCGenerate stuff floating everywhere with all the crazy hype on it being a "best post cycle therapy (pct) stack" cuz im back n forth on this issue.

Haha I cant believe I didnt see that on your first page. Bro, Are you goin to be using Aromasin between the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) or extend it to the last day of your post cycle therapy (pct)?

Btw are you shutdown even with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Ive heard HCG can only help ur boys out physically but chemically, you are still shut down. Correct me im wrong. Maybe Proviron on the post cycle therapy (pct)?

Again, thanks for the info as your thread pushes my mind at ease in jumping into my first cycle once I get my bf and diet in check in a couple of weeks haha.

Btw what do u think of the HCGenerate stuff floating everywhere with all the crazy hype on it being a "best post cycle therapy (pct) stack" cuz im back n forth on this issue.

I think im going to stop the aromasin after my last test pin.

And im not good w all the specifics, but i thought the HCG helps the boys continue to produce throughout the cycle. That way it will make recovery somewhat quicker/easier.

And yeah diet is everything, i probably couldve done better these first 4 weeks, but i am at least getting 6 meals in everyday.

I'm not familiar w HCGenerate. Many guys just recommened nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)

Tuesday, July 5th

Today my diet has been solid and i attempted to get a chest/tri's workout in at the hotel's gym....what a joke. They had a machine with stuff on all 4 sides and was sketchy as hell. but i did some machine chest press, butterfly, straight bar pulldowns, and some dips/abs.

Being away from the gym makes me really appreciate it when i get back home. Im also curious to see if my weight has gone up any. hopefully at least 182-184.

Tomorrow i will do some lat pulldowns, bicep curls, etc on that sketch machine in the hotel...better than nothing.

I did my 7th pin yesterday btw and all went well.. i had to do it on the bathroom floor after my shower which was difficult but it went okay. Also got the HCG pin in..3rd one.

I get home from vacation Friday night, so i will hit the gym hard this weekend and coming week to make up for lost time.

Tuesday, July 5th

Today my diet has been solid and i attempted to get a chest/tri's workout in at the hotel's gym....what a joke. They had a machine with stuff on all 4 sides and was sketchy as hell. but i did some machine chest press, butterfly, straight bar pulldowns, and some dips/abs.

Being away from the gym makes me really appreciate it when i get back home. Im also curious to see if my weight has gone up any. hopefully at least 182-184.

Tomorrow i will do some lat pulldowns, bicep curls, etc on that sketch machine in the hotel...better than nothing.

I did my 7th pin yesterday btw and all went well.. i had to do it on the bathroom floor after my shower which was difficult but it went okay. Also got the HCG pin in..3rd one.

I get home from vacation Friday night, so i will hit the gym hard this weekend and coming week to make up for lost time.

Keep the post coming bro! Btw, how do u rotate your pins? (ie, left quad, left delt and so on) Im really interested in how you feel after ur cycle is done and during the PCT and how the meds make u feel. Thanks bro :beertoast

Great log bud! Can't wait for the 5-10 wk updates. I was going to start a log but decided not to as I'm way to busy with work. I am on week 7 and going to 14 weeks. Going fast. I've noticed more physical changes then strength chances. All my lifts went up. Or got easier.. But im looking alot better. I have a high bf percent so :p
You'll likely be pretty happy with your results near the end. Tho this is a great log. Where's your photos tho ?

Great log bud! Can't wait for the 5-10 wk updates. I was going to start a log but decided not to as I'm way to busy with work. I am on week 7 and going to 14 weeks. Going fast. I've noticed more physical changes then strength chances. All my lifts went up. Or got easier.. But im looking alot better. I have a high bf percent so :p
You'll likely be pretty happy with your results near the end. Tho this is a great log. Where's your photos tho ?

Thanks Storm, goodluck w your cycle too. and i didnt take any before photos :/, but i might take some after pics once the cycles done

Friday, July 8th Part 1

Hey guys, well i got back home from vacation last night at 1am..im happy to be back.

The past 6 days have been rough without being able to train..except once at the hotel's gym...haha. My diet was 70% solid, but man it was hard to get all 7 meals in everyday, plus having to get fast food on the road. Over the past couple of days i have had 7 chick-fil-a sandwiches..lol. I have noticed that my lower abs are not as hard, although still okay..so im going to get some cardio in this week.

Even though its only 6 days gone i feel bad for not being able to train, but i'll get everything back on track this weekend and coming week.

Week 4 update:
So it's been almost 4 weeks and i have noticed that i look a little fuller/broader, but nothing major. My weight has gone up from 175-182..(as of last week, i havent weighed myself this week yet). My lifts have gone up some also. I have not had any noticeable sides except for a few pimples on my face. I'm hoping the Test is still gonna really kick in during week 4-5.

This week off has been tough on my body for some reason. During my traveling, my lower back had unbearable pain whenever i sat down (i think from going so heavy on deadlifts 2 days before the trip). Also this week, my hamstrings cramped up twice while i was walking..could be from wearing flip flops for a week. idk, but it hurt to walk. And my right trap had a real deep pain, not so much muscle but just a throbbing pain.

But as of now, all is good. That week just was not great on my body..

Btw, i did my 8th pin this morning, as well as HCG pin. Everything went fine..hoping to do legs today and then chest tomorrow. wish me luck.

Back