45 years old female just back into training as a fighter I have been recommended HGH

Grannyfighter

Just back into fighter training at 45 and I have been recommended 2icu HGH daily... currently in a country where it is legal... Normally resident in Uk. What benefits will I see... I am finding recovery very slow these days and energy levels low.. diet is oatmeal with water or apple juice mornings, chicken or fish and salad or steamed veg lunch times, a super green smoothie with omega oils and coconut oil later in the day and salad and fruit with maybe a bit of protein evenings... I drink tons of water... ALL advice appreciated... I currently don't even do creatine.. so need some really good supplement advice.. I am 5ft 8 and 68 kgs and want to cut to 60kgs.

Welcome, HGH takes a long time from 3 to 6months before you actually start feeling the effects, as for my experiance when I first pinned HGH I felt a pep at almost immidiately but not everyone will get the same effect, it all depends on how well you know your body, 2 IU for a Lady like your self is Ideal, you could expect a good sence of well being, energy throughout the day a good mood, deep sleep but able to wake up with energy, burn fat even when your not working out but you need to keep your diet/excersice in check I suggest you to stick around and learn more from us here .. go to the diet section 3J is very knowledgable & can offer you great advise.

thanks so much, what time of day should I take the HG? and will certainly read up about diet... my training can be longer periods 2 hrs plus some days and cardio and explosive training.

I have run GH for 6 months. I felt it in the first few weeks with increased recovery, energy and sense of well being. You may feel it faster since I am only 25 my natural GH is still high.

I would start with 1 iu in the morning. I NEVER did any injections before bedtime, that is when your natural GH is released. Unless you have a natural GH deficiency I would not inject before bedtime.

Also, never go over 2 ius, the sides and risks outweigh any benefit that you will get. You can PM me if you would like to see my exact cycle.

good luck!

My wife is 42 and has been running 2 IU's a day for the last 10 months straight.She pins once a day when she get's up in the morning.With a somewhat strict diet and 3 day a week cardio and weight training she has completely transformed her body.

She went from a obese size 18 to a firm size 8.I love it so much I just bought her another 6 months worth of HGH.She looks better now then she did at 25.

IMO growth is a great tool for women.

Welcome GrannyFighter :)

I found a link I think could be useful to answer your questions, I've never used GH myself but my husband (Pinga) has used it with great results.

Here's the link
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/w...rum/109887-hgh-women.html?highlight=HGH+women

Here's what one of our community veterans had to say about dose and when to inject.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by thefantom1
From what I have learned around here.. 1 IU a day seems to be the norm... more is not better.... I would do 1 IU in the morning if I were a female.. at night is when your body naturally releases GH...so take the extra in the AM...."Quote"

"Answer by SuperGirl"
fantom fantom fantom.. lurking round my ladies again are you j/k xoxo

as per your comment about your body releasing gh at night... that is totally correct, HOWEVER studies have proven that the best time for exogenous gh administration for the purpose of theraputic results, a shot a bedtime is best because when you take a shot of gh (1iu) it takes time to become active in your system and you get your natural gh release after you enter REM... so basically Ironmaster (remember him lol) and I came up with the concept of a "double shot" meaning your exogenous shot at bedtime, right when you are about to fall asleep then your body will kick out the endogenous gh and you get a double whammy

I personally feel for women, 2ius once you have past the adjustment period, is a perfect dosage because it allows for consistent blood levels.. so you can do a shot every 12 hours and get the best results with a consistent hormone level... I found at bedtime and pre-workout were the best times for me.." posted by: SuperGirl "

Good luck to you ! Keep us posted :)

Wow ... thanks all of you... will start next week, what is T3? ... I want to cut a few kilos tho I am still in my weight range and am pretty muscley especially the legs... will this assist... next stop to learn about the most efficient fighter diet.... you guys are brilliant.

Wow ... thanks all of you... will start next week, what is T3? ... I want to cut a few kilos tho I am still in my weight range and am pretty muscley especially the legs... will this assist... next stop to learn about the most efficient fighter diet.... you guys are brilliant.

T3 It's a very potent thyroid hormone, you need to remember, there are risks involved with the use ot T3,

-permanant thyroid problems
-rebound (you might end up gaining the weight/fat back)

when you speed up your thyroid it could possibly become dependent on artificial stimulation, therefore once you stop the T3 therapy, your thyroid could shut down or slow down to a crawl.. this would cause you to regain weight/fat (rebound).

The use of T3 outside of a medical setting could be unsafe.

When used correctly or under a doctor's supervision, T3 can be very effective at speeding up the thyroid. There will be fat loss, however there can also be muscle loss.. I would not personally suggest this if you are having stubborn fat loss. Since this can be caused by not training hard enough or your diet.

The recomended doses are starting at 12.5mcg... 25mcg... 37.5mcg... 50mcg... and from there going to 75mcg and peak at 100mcg.. then you begin your taper down...

You would run it for 6 complete weeks which include a taper up (2 weeks), 2 week run at 100mcg and then a taper down (2 weeks)..

I think GH will help you acomplish your goals, if you keep your training & diet in check, start loging in everything you eat, a good site to do this is (fit.com) & take a look at our diet forum there's a lot of useful info there, you can also get free diet advise from 3j, here's a link to his diet advise thread...
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

Good luck to you :)

To cut:
-GH shots in the morning &/or pre-workout
-T3 after 3 months in with a calorie restricted diet
-clenbuterol

For Theraputic purposes or muscle gain:
-GH shots when you wake up and right before you fall asleep at night. You will receive both an endogenous burst as well as your exogenous shot
-Consistent non-cutting diet (eating every 3 hours - balanced meals)
-Insulin For bulking, (I always kinda leaned this towards MEN) ***I have NEVER personally used nor experimented with Insulin.

Best of luck
Supes

Back