An old mans dating chronicles part 1

Well pops, you're in for sure now! She's going to be up all night wondering what she did wrong. Eventually it'll get to the point where she'll suddenly freak out and think maybe there's someone else you find more interesting or attractive. Then she'll think "That bitch, what does she have that I don't?" She'll spend the rest of the night swearing off men, eating ice cream, and listening to Ani Defranco. At about 0600 she'll crash and realize that SHE MUST HAVE YOU. And she'll make the connection. The all important connection. THAT CONNECTION. And then she'll want your dong. It's quite simple really.

^This is Gospel!!

I seriously don't care about getting some right away from her but I do care about being made to watch on golden pond! :) Not gonna happen!

The test I'm on has me going loco!!

I seriously don't care about getting some right away from her but I do care about being made to watch on golden pond! :) Not gonna happen!

The test I'm on has me going loco!!

I'm with ya boss, i just started some Test and Tren and i'm ready to poke a hole in something!

Sorry, couldn't help it :D

demotivational-posters-yes-she-wants-it.jpg

LOL This thread is great! Zeek, she is just gonna call over an old bf to watch the movie with tonight... haha jk... 2 nights in a row.... maybe she didn't get enough of you last nt ;) I would go and bring my own movie. Just say you don't want to cry in front of her during the other movie. hahahaha

LOL This thread is great! Zeek, she is just gonna call over an old bf to watch the movie with tonight... haha jk... 2 nights in a row.... maybe she didn't get enough of you last nt ;) I would go and bring my own movie. Just say you don't want to cry in front of her during the other movie. hahahaha

I agree with Sassie

It will def work. She will be on the phone to her best friend as soon as she gets off the phone with you and say "Wow, last night I got a foot rub and then tonight he doesn't want to watch Golden Pond because he doesn't want to cry in front of me, IM GONNA DO HIM".... haha

OMG! Horrible advice. Listen to the Ninja. Hug her tight and let her feel your meat stick poking her. Then sheepishly (Insert sheep pun for PB here) say, "Oops sorry." She'll be like, "That OK". Now you've let her know you find her attractive and she won't be able to get your meat stick out of her mind. Fidget with it while sitting next to her, like it's bothering you or something, you have to adjust it. Things will naturally progress from there. Trust me dude, I'm a Ninja.

OMG! Horrible advice. Listen to the Ninja. Hug her tight and let her feel your meat stick poking her. Then sheepishly (Insert sheep pun for PB here) say, "Oops sorry." She'll be like, "That OK". Now you've let her know you find her attractive and she won't be able to get your meat stick out of her mind. Fidget with it while sitting next to her, like it's bothering you or something, you have to adjust it. Things will naturally progress from there. Trust me dude, I'm a Ninja.

im dying over this...lmao

Back