Any body else having a hard time getting their physcial comepleted for Maximus?

Doctor asked me who my hormone doctor was, i froze, regained composure, and responded "Dr. Chip"(i am aware he is not a M.D, but a savior). dude was a total jackass, and noted that i was 35lbs over weight on the form(he used a pre-determine sheet that had weight references relative to height)asshole. Only problem i am having now is getting hold of Chip, Chip I am not sure if you are not getting my emails, or my faxed physical, Initials are C.G.:(

I took the Maximus physical paperwork and covered up anything related to HRT/TRT making it look just like a generic physical form, copied it and told the dr. I was hiring a consultant and he wanted me to get a physical first before we started. Dr. was actually quite pleased with someone insisting on a physical before starting any program. He was extremely cooperative.

i took the maximus physical paperwork and covered up anything related to hrt/trt making it look just like a generic physical form, copied it and told the dr. I was hiring a consultant and he wanted me to get a physical first before we started. Dr. Was actually quite pleased with someone insisting on a physical before starting any program. He was extremely cooperative.

hey... Mlc31... (aka papa maximus smurf).... You seem to forget.... You were one of the original members of "team maximus" and one of, if not the first member to "wave the maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) flag"!
Some things have changed since the "old timers" like you began with me. I'm not sure why there was a problem downloading the physical exam form, but for the better part of the last year, the "maximus" header has been removed from the physical exam form that you pull off the website. This was done to help eliminate stupid questions that may be asked as to why some one wants a physical exam.

The new form worked like a breeze. I walked into the CVS clinic and it took less than 20 min. I just told the Doc I hired an online nutritionist / trainer. No questions asked. Much smoother than dealing with my ignorant GP.

Back