anybody recieve from naps yet ?

tlocke17

wonderin if anyone who's been waiting a while for naps to come through because of their recent problems has recieved there package yet. I ordered min late may and still haven't recieved and i'm just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet.

honestly bro i would just chaulk that shit up to a loss and move on to the next one imho i would be really surprised if they come through and if they do it will be like a early christmas present.

ya that's what i'm guessing i'm gonna have to do but it's come late before and I've never had a problem with them

1313023019112.jpg

who orders from naps?:molepoke:

I have seen tons of bad reviews about them being way late but I ordered from them in June and my shit came through within a month no problem. Actually on the plus side they sent me an extra vial of Deca 200 and I'm not complaining

Yeah I don't foresee a problem paying with your CC. I can just picture you explaining that to your bank if you want to file a complaint. WU isn't used just to protect them.

re

With certain people receiving their gear and others not...it makes me think that the whole hold up in europe thing is a lie. More likely that a huge batch was seized or something or lost or stolen. Just doesnt add up to me.

well they sent me an email yesterday basically just sayin it's gonna be a little longer, I made one order at the end of may and another during the middle of July which was really stupid on my part but neither has come in. Neither cost me much and I can afford to lose it but it just sucks, deffinently never going through them again tho, gonna start goin to the uncle

well they sent me an email yesterday basically just sayin it's gonna be a little longer, I made one order at the end of may and another during the middle of July which was really stupid on my part but neither has come in. Neither cost me much and I can afford to lose it but it just sucks, deffinently never going through them again tho, gonna start goin to the uncle

i too got a small amt of stuff from them on july 17th and said it was shipped,i contacted them very nice,and said it was shipped,but asked me to be patient because of all the back up,but i think if i dont get it,they owe me and everyone else something,its not far to do customers like that imo:chainsaw:

haha yeah naps sucks. ill never order anything from them again... the first time the shipping time was very fast everytime after that it was over 5 weeks. and they screwed up my shit 3 fuckin times and in the end i didn't get an $800 order cause they kept sending it to the wrong address and they refused to fix it and they are the rudest people ever... horrible customer service just go through the uncle or start brewing yourself like i did

No need to talk about payment methods ..if u get your shit u get it if u don't shit happens..but posting details about t/a and pay method is just retarded ....everyone feels your pain but there are dif ways to find your answers other than a public forum that the "public" can view

No need to talk about payment methods ..if u get your shit u get it if u don't shit happens..but posting details about t/a and pay method is just retarded ....everyone feels your pain but there are dif ways to find your answers other than a public forum that the "public" can view

"ouch someone woke up angry":chomp: ;)

re

yea as far as im concerned they are straight up theives. Needless to say im out some money. It's very simple, If they cant give you the gear, send back the money..not like they don't have our info. I don't think anyone would have an issue if they just sent back the money, or responded to our inquiries with more than "wait a couple more weeks"!

At this point, i think they planned this shit out. They probably made hundreds of thousands of dollars with the amount of gear that wasnt sent out.

This is the response I received from NAPS just minutes ago when I asked for an update on the situation: "We have now began reshipping these little by little from a new location, they will all be arrived soon.
Thank You"

Back