anybody recieve from naps yet ?

We were all suppose to get new TN's from the reship but no one has yet to receive one. Too many conspiracies but from I can gather is it might be a problem with Geneza they tried buying time with shipping excuse? I feel like an idiot also because I referred 2 friends to them early June when I ordered and bragged about how good prices and everything was and they are also waiting lol.

Just short of 4 months here and still nothing. Said they reshipped but nobody has recieved. I am guessing shipping issues is just an excuse. Cant imagine packages being held up this long. Either way I used to swear by naps but its been way to much miss and not enough hit lately. Im done with him for good. Shouldn't accept money if you cant send the goods. At least give us an honest explanation. Well im done venting before I get to pissed off.

Nothing personal Blaze but myself and many more included are tired of hearing that. Nobody can even give you a good idea on when to expect anything. I am a very patient person and if someone at least tells me what's going on along the way, I can wait it out. I get the same BS. All I got is a TN# that shows no record and when I ask, they say things are being reshipped and to give it some time. When you ask how long, they repeat the same thing back to you. It's a shame because NAPS was once a great place to deal with and now their reputation and image will be permanently tarnished to the point I will probably never use them again. Mind you, I was one of their biggest supporters and fans. I will only let someone burn me once. There's too many other places out there to get stuff so I have to drop them.

I understand bro.
I just pass on what i know.
Been waiting on an Order since April.
Its frustrating whole winter bulk went out the window, But i know they will come throw.

Whats been said on the matter so far
Yes we know your orders are late,

yes the problem is being resolved,

yes you will get your gear not if you WILL get your gear.

NO anabolic and i dont have new daily updates for you,

No posting the same thing day in and day out will not help it arrive faster,

yes this thread is intended to let people know of the issue and that we know of the issue and that you know your all pissed.

No we are not hiding, some places are a waste of time and the funniest rumors come out, so i dont go back there until i shove it in there faces that there shit arrived, other forums we are still there not hiding,

Yes tickets are still being answered and yes some of it is an copy and paste reply cause they get over 300 tickets per day all asking the same thing.

Yes we are sorry to those with real questions that get the pasted reply.

Hope this helps cover all issues right now so we dont need a bunch of daily new posts talking about what is already known and openly admitted to.

re

this thread is still here?? Naps is done...no one will ever order from naps again nor should they. Doesnt matter if people eventually get their gear or not....entire situation couldnt have been handled worse by naps as far as customer service goes...
move on....its over, and they're over.

Are they over? Because some people don't know they are scammers. I want everyone to be aware. So how bad did they get u? The took me for a lot I can't imagine how bad they got some people. I feel hella bad.

i've had similar experience. ordered late May and still hasn't arrived. i've contacted them 3 times and they always just tell me to be patient......

I wish some people started receiving their stuff but nobody has. They say every one will receive them and most have but I have not seen one person post they got their stuff hmmmm.

Ok Im not saying people should or shouldn't buy from them... only that from what Ive seen on other forums it kinda seems like people who have ordered recently have been getting their stuff. But people who ordered a couple months ago still haven't gotten theres... anyone else know if this is accurate?

...I really hope this isn't against the rules to ask

wonderin if anyone who's been waiting a while for naps to come through because of their recent problems has recieved there package yet. I ordered min late may and still haven't recieved and i'm just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet.
It might take time but they have always come thru for me in the past

Ok Im not saying people should or shouldn't buy from them... only that from what Ive seen on other forums it kinda seems like people who have ordered recently have been getting their stuff. But people who ordered a couple months ago still haven't gotten theres... anyone else know if this is accurate?

...I really hope this isn't against the rules to ask

I've seen reports on other boards of the new stuff they just added successfully coming through.

AFAIK, no one has received anything from GP yet. Someone on another board said he figured that the lab(s) were having problems, not NAPS necessarily.

Back