Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Hi guys, one quick question.

Is TESTOSTERONE CYP 200MG/ML once a week considered a high dose?

I like to do blood work once a year. My primary doc is a cardiologist. With no nudging on my end, he prescribed Testim as he didn't like my T level (185). It's been six months and I'm now at 285. He wasn't happy so he switched me to the above injectable script.

From my research, it seems like a large dose. My head is spinning from all the different articles and opinions. Any input? Any and all would be appreciated.

Hi guys, one quick question.

Is TESTOSTERONE CYP 200MG/ML once a week considered a high dose?

I like to do blood work once a year. My primary doc is a cardiologist. With no nudging on my end, he prescribed Testim as he didn't like my T level (185). It's been six months and I'm now at 285. He wasn't happy so he switched me to the above injectable script.

From my research, it seems like a large dose. My head is spinning from all the different articles and opinions. Any input? Any and all would be appreciated.

Injections are preferred. They work better. And no risk of transfer to kids/women.

A standard testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) does is 100-200mg per week. You will be better off splitting that 200mg dose into two injections taken every 3.5 days rather than once a week. This will help reduce aromatization.

You are going to have to do blood work much more frequently until you get "dialed in" on injections. And absolutely make sure you also monitor your Estradiol and Hematocrit. If you estradiol gets too high you will need an Aromatase Inhibitor such as Arimidex or Aromasin.

When your hematocrit starts increasing you will need to donate blood to lower it. Don t wait for it to get too high. Just plan on donating blood every 56 days.

You are going to start feeling a whole lot better in about 3-4 weeks. You TT levels should get up to around 1000. You will feel like a kid again. Tell you wife or GF to get ready. :)

Thanks Megatron, that is great info. I might make a copy of my Dr's lab orders and get my blood work twice in the next sixth months. It's free with my insurance.

I've been cycling for years, but I have been prescribed TRT, 200mg of Test C per week. I thought that I would take more than what my Doc scheduled me on. So, I started taking 300mg of Test and started with 300mg of Test proprionate per week for week 2 and 3. My libido crashed. I was advised by someone on this board to start on .25mg of adex EOD. I am on my 3rd dose of Adex. Things improved the next day, but my libido is spotty. I am gradually lowering my weekly does to 200mg per week. Last week was 275. This week will be 200. I also just started taking Indoplex/DIM. The next day I had morning wood, The day after which is today, my libido and Erections were spotty. I'm getting bloodwork tomorrow to see where my E is. I am still bloated.

I've taken 300mg a week when I was cycling before with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and my libido and erections were like I was 18. I did my cycle before that at 200mg and had the same great experience. It was not until I started messing with 400mg or greater doses that I had ED issues and had to start taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get normal. I need help "dialing in" as you put it. What would you recommend?

I've been cycling for years, but I have been prescribed TRT, 200mg of Test C per week. I thought that I would take more than what my Doc scheduled me on. So, I started taking 300mg of Test and started with 300mg of Test proprionate per week for week 2 and 3. My libido crashed. I was advised by someone on this board to start on .25mg of adex EOD. I am on my 3rd dose of Adex. Things improved the next day, but my libido is spotty. I am gradually lowering my weekly does to 200mg per week. Last week was 275. This week will be 200. I also just started taking Indoplex/DIM. The next day I had morning wood, The day after which is today, my libido and Erections were spotty. I'm getting bloodwork tomorrow to see where my E is. I am still bloated.

I've taken 300mg a week when I was cycling before with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and my libido and erections were like I was 18. I did my cycle before that at 200mg and had the same great experience. It was not until I started messing with 400mg or greater doses that I had ED issues and had to start taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get normal. I need help "dialing in" as you put it. What would you recommend?

Let's see what your labs say.

And run your doctor's prescribed dose.

Did hit IMT up....can't help....you guy thinks Guam is a different country :(

I travel for work to much to go the underground route....not worth the risk. Pissed!

Did hit IMT up....can't help....you guy thinks Guam is a different country :(

I travel for work to much to go the underground route....not worth the risk. Pissed!

Sorry we have not gotten back to you yet, we are checking into at the moment and will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank You!

Let's see what your labs say.

And run your doctor's prescribed dose.

Megatron,

I'm running my docs prescribed dose now. I took another .25mg of adex last night staying on the .25 EOD schedule. I got my lab work back. Test is over 1500. LH .2. FSH .5. My Estradiol is still very high. It is at 55.4. All of my CBC looks in normal range. The only things that are not: MCV 98, RDW 15.8, and BUn creatine ratio 24 which are all just above normal range.

Should I take another .25 adex today and get on .5 EOD to get my estradiol down. Sex drive and erections get better by the day. But, I have a weekend planned with my girlfriend and want to be able to perform as usual if I can by Friday.

Thanks for the advice!

Also, I have been injecting 100mg of test (just recently. Changed from the higher dose I was taking) every Friday and Wednesday (100mg 2x per week). I injected 100mg on Friday. Should I skip my injection Friday or lower it to get my Test level down below 1500?

So what exactly is testosterone replacement therapy for? Like what does it do for you? Also how does one start TRT with their doctor?

what's IMT and Oaks take on the standard estradiol panel.
Everytime I do it, it's usually above range but when I run the estradiol sensitive panel it's usually on the lower end of the spectrum.
For example in September
estradiol 45H 7.6-42.6
estradiol sensitive 19 (3-70).
Labs taken one day apart, total t the same on both,

Back