Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

nice read so basically I would be doing RBC more often, since I get thick blood being hrt?

Please keep in mind I am not a doctor and you should consult your physician before changing or engaging in any therapeutic program.

Sorry about the frustration bro but don't give, living with 300 test levels is not a good idea, I would presume it is actually more dangerous than the blood pressure spike.

Your blood pressure should not go up if you keep levels in eugonadal ( natural ) range. So here are a few things you can try before giving up.

Don't be afraid of the creams. Although there is a small worry about estrogen conversion this will keep your levels from ever shooting up too high. Now this may not be as good of a feeling as injections, but it will be a heck of a lot better than 300ng/dl natty levels.

since you are on injectables already lets see if we can work out something though before we switch to creams. Now, most of the time when your blood pressure gets really high that is because of high estrogen, but not always. You should get your doctor to give you blood pressure meds to go with your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), some guys are just super prone to it when injecting T, nothing those meds won't help you with though.

Also you may already know this but you have to keep bloat down and this could easily be caused by not taking in enough water or not exercising enough (cardio).

What I would do is drop my dose to 100mg a week for a bit, and see if that alleviates it, then once you stabilize blood pressure while on therapy see if you can slowly titrate up if need be.

For the AI's causing joint pain it is very possible for them to do that even though E is not suppressed, this can be very common with exemestane.

For the lipids I wouldn't buy into to that to much cause let me tell you where that info came from. AI's have been tested on women in hopes to reduce there cancer cells by eliminating estrogen. They had to give women 10mg ED of adex to achieve that, which is about a 10x the dose we would take in a week let alone every day. i do not see them affecting lipids at the small dose we take them at, after all leaving your testosterone at 300 is much worse for your lipids then adex even at 10mg ED.

So with your 100 mg of testosterone try taking about .5-1mg a week only of adex. splitting it up or taking it all on the day of your shot. I would stay away from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for now and keep your protocol as simple as possible and work it up very slowly.

If this does not work then your next move would be to try creams, they can be very useful to those that don't agree with injections.

I think it is possible to get you going, I would just get the blood pressure meds from my doc and at least have the ones on hand you can take at will, when blood pressure goes up.
:
Hope this helps and feel free to post more now that we have a discussion going on this :)

Wow, i really appreciate the indepth answer and im guessing the amount of time you had to spend typing this. You went way above and beyond what you had to do and made alot of sense. Also you sort of relieved my hatred and fear of arimidex making those points to me. Im totally blown away by the time spent to help me and am very appreciative of you. If im not mistaken you have helped me before on another board and provided a very detailed answer. Thank you so much for beginning to make me feel better about figuring this out. I will keep you posted, thanks again my friend.

Here is an entertaining.question, unless it has been answered.
Why do I see sustanon being used for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (seeing 1x/week and even every 2 weeks!) when it seems like such a pointless use for it IMO?

Here is an entertaining.question, unless it has been answered.
Why do I see sustanon being used for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (seeing 1x/week and even every 2 weeks!) when it seems like such a pointless use for it IMO?

Sustanon started because the field wanted to try and find a way to give less frequent injections. They aimed to put out a product that would last 3-4 weeks in between injections.

Sustanon is comprised of 4 esters:

Testosterone Propionate 30mg
Testosterone Phenyl Propionate 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
Testosterone Undeclynate 100mg

For a total of 250mg - If it is not dosed that way then it is not sustanon. It is a variation.

So the other side, the benefit for the Pharm companies of figuring this out was that they could trademark it and no other company could put together that exact formulation. So once they got word of mouth out that sustanon could last 3 weeks or more then they would take a huge piece of the market and no one would be able to take a share.

So this formulation was suppose to keep stable blood levels by going from one ester to the next. Since in order they go from shortest to longest. the deca being like 14-16 day ester in reality but I think they were pitching for 21-28 days.

Pharm companies have been as sly as actually altering the testosterone itself so that it is not bio identical. Bio does not mean natural it just mean exact same.

Compound Pharms don't have the overhead of trying to get patents, trademark and market there products so they offer inexpensive bio-identical.

Please keep in mind I am not a physician, this is for entertainment purposes only and you should consult your physician before changing or engaging in any therapeutic program :shoot3:

So I don't think the dip in feeling is from dropping T levels, prolly from an increase of estrogen at the tail end, or at least an unfavorable T/E ratio.

If you were to try 3/4 of the dose on a 5 day schedule this could alleviate your problem. There is nothing wrong with using a little cream though to keep your trough up before another shot. These are the things you play with.

if your blood levels were at 1k a day before your next shot you probably got up to 2k. I would try loading the adex on or after shot day, instead of spreading it out so much. If this works that means your E was dropping too low before your next shot. Some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) may help keep E where it needs to be.

I guess i would have to ask what kind of estrogen sides are you getting when your get that unwanted feeling, IE do youo have sore joints and are staying very lean? headaches?

Or are you gaining weight easily and have some water retention? acne? this would mean its too high, or unfavorable ratio.

Dropped the Test to 125mg per week and arimidex to twice per week
so far so good
energy is back up and bloat is going down
Thanks OAK!!

alrighty det, got a couple questions for u:

(i am currently off of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) due to bp and cholesterol, AND i stopped cold turkey in march 2012) just trying to figure out causes and remedies:

but...

if someones bp goes up and stays constant at 190/92 what would one lower? test per week? 100 mlg 2 times a week per say? was at 200mlg e7d of test c, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 2 times a week and only had to take my aromasin 1 time a week, as my body was good with e at those levels,

(sunday Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu, mondays 200 mlg test c, and wed 1-25 mlg aromasin, friday 500iu hcg)

another thing, what is with using proviron while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and what about deca and anavar? as i am going to start with deca for joint issues and add in anavar fore muscle wasting that has been happening...

what r ur thoughts?

thanks man value ur opinion!

alrighty det, got a couple questions for u:

(i am currently off of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) due to bp and cholesterol, AND i stopped cold turkey in march 2012) just trying to figure out causes and remedies:

but...

if someones bp goes up and stays constant at 190/92 what would one lower? test per week? 100 mlg 2 times a week per say? was at 200mlg e7d of test c, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 2 times a week and only had to take my aromasin 1 time a week, as my body was good with e at those levels,

(sunday Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu, mondays 200 mlg test c, and wed 1-25 mlg aromasin, friday 500iu hcg)

another thing, what is with using proviron while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and what about deca and anavar? as i am going to start with deca for joint issues and add in anavar fore muscle wasting that has been happening...

what r ur thoughts?

thanks man value ur opinion!

I honestly would get the blood pressure issue fixed before I thought about anything else especially Var or Deca. If your going back on I would go with just testosterone at first and try to find the right dose. Save the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand. Once you get that going without any issues you may be able to try to add a small amount of var and go from there.

The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will complicate things at first, in your situation IMHO

I honestly would get the blood pressure issue fixed before I thought about anything else especially Var or Deca. If your going back on I would go with just testosterone at first and try to find the right dose. Save the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand. Once you get that going without any issues you may be able to try to add a small amount of var and go from there.

The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will complicate things at first, in your situation IMHO

ok that sounds great det thanks, as far as my dosage goes, what is it im exactly supposed to be looking for with just the test? i did not have e2 issues with the added hcg, but i do wonder why it would complicate things?

i have always been the one to do test only for about 4 weeks then get bloods, and see where my e2 is at, from their gauge an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and get that doasage down, then 4 weeks later if all is well add in hcg, at around 250 iu 2 times a week and readjust Aromatase inhibitor (AI) after 2-4 weeks, and from there know what is causeing any e2 rises and how to combat them...

thanks man appreciate the feedback!

ok that sounds great det thanks, as far as my dosage goes, what is it im exactly supposed to be looking for with just the test? i did not have e2 issues with the added hcg, but i do wonder why it would complicate things?

i have always been the one to do test only for about 4 weeks then get bloods, and see where my e2 is at, from their gauge an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and get that doasage down, then 4 weeks later if all is well add in hcg, at around 250 iu 2 times a week and readjust Aromatase inhibitor (AI) after 2-4 weeks, and from there know what is causeing any e2 rises and how to combat them...

thanks man appreciate the feedback!

I guess your not looking for anything with just testosterone, I would just want to get to a range where the dose does not effect my BP. I was actually talking with someone the other day and they are very sensitive to pressure spikes on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) when they have a high sodium intake. It may seem like an obvious answer but you just may be super sensitive to it.

Once you get your T levels up and testosterone is not jacking up your BP go ahead and try whatever else. It just seems that until you know what the protocol for YOU is then adding other things like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will just make it harder to find that protocol.

I guess what I'm saying is it all depends on how the BP thing plays out :)

I have been interested in using gh for a while, are certain peptides just as effective for fat loss and hyperplasia?

I have been interested in using gh for a while, are certain peptides just as effective for fat loss and hyperplasia?

Please keep in mind I am not a physician, this is for entertainment purposes only and you should consult your physician before changing or engaging in any therapeutic program :shoot3:

For me I get roughly the same effect from both, although it is easier to gain weight on the peptides. It is good weight if your working out and eating clean obviously. You can very easily tone down on them but this will dependent on diet like any other substance.

I would stick with the basics for fat loss, GHRH and GHRP-6. GHRP-2 can be a little stronger simply because the saturation dose is higher. So you can use more of what you put in. It does have the ability to affect prolactin but I highly doubt it would at a dose that was reasonable.

Some are doing whats called boom dosing with the peptides, injecting 1-2mg at a time. I am sure this would make you swell up like a balloon. So I take a more conservative approach and keep water retention low.

Any kind of GH optimization with testosterone is awesome because testosterone makes the cells bigger and GH makes more cells :)

As you can see this is very advantageous to all sorts of things that we do. This is the synergy the ol timers have been talking about for years. Now there is a study that actually proves it.

CONCLUSIONS: To enhance muscle strength and physical function, threshold improvements in lean body mass and appendicular skeletal muscle mass are necessary and these can be achieved by targeting changes in testosterone levels. rhGH augments the effects of testosterone. To maximize functional improvements, the doses of anabolic hormones should be titrated to achieve target blood levels.

Testosterone threshold levels ... [J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

my prob for a few years is that I have high e2. Im 28 been on Aromasin at 50 mg 7am then 6pm 25mg each dose to try and lower my e2. Its gone down from 174 to 153
(sacle 65-153) still at the top end. I have had gyno surg a few times. Dr wants to start my on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but im way to scared of gyno and e2 spiking like crazy. test cyp 100mg subq every 7 days. 50mg aromasin daily.

I feel i have tried so hard to get e2 down but I cant I eat clean no soy/no dairy/little wheat/ little fat/high protein/ low cal

since starting aromsain I have dropped 30lbs. I went from 190 to 160. Im 5'10. I need to bulk up I just cant seem to ever build muscle just fat in the mid section.

My test level has gone up from 522 to 666 (sale 250-11000) from the aromasin but obviously I still have estrogen dominence I hate this.

Last edited:
my prob for a few years is that I have high e2. Im 28 been on Aromasin at 50 mg 7am then 6pm 25mg each dose to try and lower my e2. Its gone down from 174 to 153
(sacle 65-153) still at the top end. I have had gyno surg a few times. Dr wants to start my on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but im way to scared of gyno and e2 spiking like crazy. test cyp 100mg subq every 7 days. 50mg aromasin daily.

I feel i have tried so hard to get e2 down but I cant I eat clean no soy/no dairy/little wheat/ little fat/high protein/ low cal

since starting aromsain I have dropped 30lbs. I went from 190 to 160. Im 5'10. I need to bulk up I just cant seem to ever build muscle just fat in the mid section.

My test level has gone up from 522 to 666 (sale 250-11000) from the aromasin but obviously I still have estrogen dominence I hate this.

Sorry to hear about this. What is your body fat? are your estrogen levels that high even though your not on testosterone?

You def were a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) candidate for sure, make sure you get your numbers back to us. I have a sneaking suspicion your E is low........... its hard to tell once you first start but as you go on you will learn your body and know if its high or low.

I think at this point it is def time to get bloods, once you have exhausted treating the symptoms thats whats left. It seems though that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is partially working for you so your not far away!!!

Hi DET OAK, I posted my new numbers on a different thread yesterday. My E is high, let me know what you think? Thanks!

Appreciate the page. Need some help. Here is where I am at:

Taking 200 Tren E/ week for two weeks.

Wanting to add 200 test prop/ week for remaing 12 wk

Also getting clomid and hcg. Need to know how to add the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid. I decided to add the test, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and clomid based on what I read on the site. Was originally just going to run the Tren. Appreciate all the info.

Past exp. 2 cycles. Test only. Gyno issues.

29 years old.
5'5" 168lbs
17% body fat

Ok, Here is a question. I am of the age with a 4 in front of it. My fiancé' started getting pellet injections a few years ago. Have to admit, that doesn't thrill me as they seem very invasive. Been coming to terms with the fact I might benefit from this type of therapy as well though.

Well..I went through blood tests and physicals and a complete questionnaire detailing everything I've ever done and my T(or whatever they call it) is in the 500 range. Don't have the results in front of me but it was in the 500 range. They said my GH or HGH was very good. Surprisingly good was the impression they left me with. PSA and cholesterol were good.

Then we got down to brass tacks: Price. OMG! And then on top of that I would have to go in get injections weekly.

I can live with the price. I guess I can live with weekly on-site injections. But doing both seems a bit much.

Been looking on the net and I can't tell one shop from another. As has been mentioned in this thread with fake HGH, I am looking for something legit with a real prescription on it.

Perhaps a PM is in order, but can someone steer me to a place that I can send my medical records to and at least compare to what my local shop is offering? Not really interested in those places that say something like, "If your package get's stopped by customs...", WTH? I'm looking for a legit, American prescription. Not sewer water from Tijuana.

If I asked or said something out of line, I apologize. Been a long time low profile member.

hey guys am kinda new and looking up information and i found some newport tren called trenaplix could anyone explain to me what this is is it like tren ace or eth?? i seem to have trouble finding information on this subject

Back