Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

I'm supposed to go in for an appointment with the doc to learn how to inject myself. I'm not sure if I have a prescription for pins or if the doc will train me up and then tell me to go forth and procure them from the pharmacy or what have you. I pick up my prescription later today, so that will answer itself I guess...but what should I expect at the doc's office? Anything I should know so I don't screw it up and end up causing myself some undue pain? I've seen the spot injections site, I guess maybe I'm just nervous about putting anything through my skin, which is kind of weird since I don't have a problem getting poked with needles when other people do it to me

I'm supposed to go in for an appointment with the doc to learn how to inject myself. I'm not sure if I have a prescription for pins or if the doc will train me up and then tell me to go forth and procure them from the pharmacy or what have you. I pick up my prescription later today, so that will answer itself I guess...but what should I expect at the doc's office? Anything I should know so I don't screw it up and end up causing myself some undue pain? I've seen the spot injections site, I guess maybe I'm just nervous about putting anything through my skin, which is kind of weird since I don't have a problem getting poked with needles when other people do it to me

Go on YouTube. There are a lot of good videos out there showing you how to do a self-injection. Don't worry. We were all really nervous our first time. The nurse will walk you through how to so your first one.

Is there anything I should keep on hand when I start TRT, or should that all be after getting dialed in by the doc? Supplements, ancillaries, etc.

I got some Test Enanthate 300mg/ml. My current TRT regimen is 150 mg Test Cyp once a week and of course an AI. My questions are:

1) Is Test E similar to Test cyp in that I can switch to Test E because that is what I have?

2) I plan on using the Test E at 150 mg a week. So this means I would inject a 1/2 ml each week. Does injecting a smaller amount of liquid affect anything?

I got some Test Enanthate 300mg/ml. My current TRT regimen is 150 mg Test Cyp once a week and of course an AI. My questions are:

1) Is Test E similar to Test cyp in that I can switch to Test E because that is what I have?

2) I plan on using the Test E at 150 mg a week. So this means I would inject a 1/2 ml each week. Does injecting a smaller amount of liquid affect anything?

E and C are interchangeable.

Correct, .50ml should be your dose.

Test dosed at higher concentrations usually results in more post injection pain (PIP). You should expect that this will likely happen to you.

Thank you sir. I forgot to ask about needle size. I was using 18 guage to draw and 23 guage 1" needle to inject but with my new meds I received 20 guage 1 1/2" needles. Too big? I inject in buttocks but I am going to try my thighs in the future.

back in the day we had this big argument here about 25's and 23's. Some of the ol timers were claiming they get less injection aftermath with the 23 gauge.

Their claim was always that guys squeeze the plunger too hard, creating a finger over the water hose effect. Damaging tissue. The debate lasted at least a month.

I personally will only use a 25 gauge BD integra monoject retractable syringe. They are the best syringes ever. Not only does the syringe retract to make for easy disposal, the outside of the needle is skinner than most 25 gauges. The gauge is the inside, the hole size. These are super thin. Also the monoject makes it to where you have to put very little pressure on the plunger.

Hard to get though, especially around flu season. When you can find them stock up. They are about 70 bucks a box at wal-mart.

Anyways hope this helps.

Hey I new to this web site and joined so I can learn nd do things right . Im 25 yrs old im 5"4 170 lbs im nd a very clean diet .im tryn to run a (8week) cycle ,I have tren winny , the only problem is I only have 500mg of test would that be enough ?

Hey I new to this web site and joined so I can learn nd do things right . Im 25 yrs old im 5"4 170 lbs im nd a very clean diet .im tryn to run a (8week) cycle ,I have tren winny , the only problem is I only have 500mg of test would that be enough ?

This is the TRT Forum. You are looking for the Anabolic Forum

1. If TRT can be avoided with a SERM cycle how long will the good effect last ?

2. Can treatment with low dose of SERM be use indefinitely ?

1. If TRT can be avoided with a SERM cycle how long will the good effect last ?

2. Can treatment with low dose of SERM be use indefinitely ?

1. If TRT can be avoided with a SERM cycle how long will the good effect last ? The good effect will last for as long as you take the SERM and will decline over the course of 4-8 weeks. Well, it will decline to wherever you will sit naturally. Some people can use a SERM as a restart.

2. Can treatment with low dose of SERM be use indefinitely ? I've read about long term Clomid therapy. I did try it before going on TRT. It raised my testosterone only nominally. However, I began to experience the visual side effects of Clomid that many users report. For me I would blink my eyes and see two black lines right after blinking. They were kind of squiggly, and obvsiouly not actually there. Almost like a "trail" effect. It subsided after I stopped using Clomid.

Cool. I also read that Nolvadex is superior to Clomid.

You shouldn't need an AI with Clomid, or Tamoxifen. As for Tamoxifen being more powerful than Clomid, I'll allow someone else to take that one. However, I will say that I've heard of/read about long term Clomid therapy, not Tamoxifen.

Thoughts on mixing HCG and Test in the same syringe? I know of people who do this. 50 mg of test and 250 IU of HCG twice a week in an insulin syringe. Seems like a great way to not stab yourself so much.

I keep reading that low T is a symptom? A symptom of something else?

Low Testosterone can be caused by many things. Some include: testicular trauma, pituitary trauma, sleep apnea, thyroid problems, lack of sleep, poor diet, aging, certain diseases, variceles, etc. Give the Basic TRT Overview sticky thread for more info.

Should I be donating blood when iron is high as a measure of precaution?

Ferritin 382 AH( 24- 340 ) ug/L

*Abnormal high

Back