Ass/butt Lump for injections?

brayanvv

Hello gentleman, i always wondered if anyone out there got this anytime??

i got a lump like this one..

View attachment 549420

i downloaded that imagen from anywhere but its like that but, mine doesnt show in the skin outside just feel inside my butt skin, i got two

one on my left that its big like the one at the picture and one at my right that its small like half of the one at the picture...

i got this by like 8 months ago when i injected prop test , at the first time there were nothing.. then by the time it got bigger then i used to put massages and something hot on it and it reduced, but now it doesnt get smaller anymore...

it just feel like a rock YEAH A ROCK it feels so solid what that would be???

i wonder if should i dont inject anymore on my glutes?

i dont think its an abscess because i got an abscess back in time and they hurt and they are hot and this one isnt hot or red or something like that, it just doesnt hurt , it only feels like a rock solid rock..

Thanks!!

I think you have chlamydia bro. Persons with chlamydia should abstain from having sex for seven days after single dose antibiotics, or until completion of a seven-day course of antibiotics, to prevent spreading the infection to partners.

I think you have chlamydia bro. Persons with chlamydia should abstain from having sex for seven days after single dose antibiotics, or until completion of a seven-day course of antibiotics, to prevent spreading the infection to partners.

srs?? what does have a sexual infection whit a propionate of test lump?

yeah man not an infection or abscess , i still get it sometimes as well after injections . it feels like a solid knot in the muscle . not sure if its caused by a reaction to the gear of maybe something u hit on the way in but it will pass in a couple days .

yeah man not an infection or abscess , i still get it sometimes as well after injections . it feels like a solid knot in the muscle . not sure if its caused by a reaction to the gear of maybe something u hit on the way in but it will pass in a couple days .

should i take care of them?? got them for like 5-6 months by now bro!

Ohhhh , i know what you have,
That is created from too much injections to same place
The injections area turns in to some type liquid hard place with high viscosity
and after that body covers it with fat and make it a knot which will stay there forever.
Its not harmful right now but the only solution is operation
There was 1 guy in forums like month ago, he aspirated and that hard liquid which i mention came inside the needle
He of course freaked out but if you can find the thread you will understand

Ohhhh , i know what you have,
That is created from too much injections to same place
The injections area turns in to some type liquid hard place with high viscosity
and after that body covers it with fat and make it a knot which will stay there forever.
Its not harmful right now but the only solution is operation
There was 1 guy in forums like month ago, he aspirated and that hard liquid which i mention came inside the needle
He of course freaked out but if you can find the thread you will understand

ooh :O but should i aspirate it? the guy who aspirate solution it?

ooh :O but should i aspirate it? the guy who aspirate solution it?
He accidently aspirated it when it didnt form 100%.
I have the same on my right buttcheek :)
I also aspirated it and saw it
It was 8 years ago and i asked to the doctor when it happened
He said nothing to do , only cut it out :(
It is a thing like body sees something not natural there and cover it with fat to isolate it

Does this happen after many years of using the same injection site, or it can happen from a couple cycl es?

it can happen in 1-2 cycles if you continue injecting on same area before its recovered.
like too many injections in too short time
people who need to got many antibiotic shot can also have this as example.
Lets say you are very ill and antibiotic injection everyday, after some time injection area creates scar tissue
If you will insist on injecting here than that will be the result

it can happen in 1-2 cycles if you continue injecting on same area before its recovered.
like too many injections in too short time
people who need to got many antibiotic shot can also have this as example.
Lets say you are very ill and antibiotic injection everyday, after some time injection area creates scar tissue
If you will insist on injecting here than that will be the result

yup yup :) Thanks!!

Back