Beyond PCT, yes clomid is one of the best testosterone boosters available!

Zeek

Community Veteran
Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO

Good to know! Would it be okay to run this directly after clomid pct but drop the dosage down to 25mg as suggested? And any idea on the amount of time you should run it when not using it for pct?

I've also never considered using it instead of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle, well haven't tried Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle before. Do you think there would be any downside to running it why on cycle?

Good to know! Would it be okay to run this directly after clomid pct but drop the dosage down to 25mg as suggested? And any idea on the amount of time you should run it when not using it for pct?

I've also never considered using it instead of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle, well haven't tried Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle before. Do you think there would be any downside to running it why on cycle?

I run clomid both on and off cycle and have been doing this for a few years! wish I had known to stay on it during my off time sooner!

Many doctors will actually prescribe clomid now to their patients before moving on to shots etc.

It is particular interest to those with damaged hpta since it has healed some guys in some instances. In other words they stayed on clomid long enouh that they can kickstart their own natty production again!

hahah BC, it's just the old fart pulling one out of the hat for your entertainment ;)

It does indeed work in place of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in a cycle to maintain testicular size, off cycle it boosts sperm count much as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with some added benefits

So Zeek sine you said it raises your natty test levels, could you possibly use it as kind of a bridge between cycles to help keep gains by increasing natty test? Or is that not something it should be used for.

Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO
definitely some method the this madness lol

I remember reading somewhere that guy from Birmingham (think his name was Yates haha) religiously ran clomid every 5-6 wks (while on) at 1000mg's per week... must have been some reason for it and it must have have some positive effect... he did win the O 7 times I think ;)

So Zeek sine you said it raises your natty test levels, could you possibly use it as kind of a bridge between cycles to help keep gains by increasing natty test? Or is that not something it should be used for.
It is not a bridge because you are recovering the coninued clomid will just stimulate your own body to produce more test. Everything else goes to normal! hdl, liver values etc. They all get a chance to reset to healthy levels.

When you go off cycle and use clomid you are definitely off cycle! a bridge is sort of confusing for some guys since a bridge is really never coming off the steroids but using low dosages of them to retain gains when off the heavy phase of the cycle. Blast and cruise is really what is said now instead of bridging but I follow what you mean bro!

definitely some method the this madness lol

I remember reading somewhere that guy from Birmingham (think his name was Yates haha) religiously ran clomid every 5-6 wks (while on) at 1000mg's per week... must have been some reason for it and it must have have some positive effect... he did win the O 7 times I think ;)

I think a guy running clomid in that fashion China_wall was doing it as a replacement for hcg? would not make much sense to me otherwise but then again he won the o 7 times and I'm just an old fart ;)

Please remember that when you use clomid and increase your naty levels so dramatically often times you will need to keep an eye on e2 levels. Boosted high testosterone alwyas come along wiuth that damn e2 baggage!

Please remember that when you use clomid and increase your naty levels so dramatically often times you will need to keep an eye on e2 levels. Boosted high testosterone alwyas come along wiuth that damn e2 baggage!

So I guess Arimidex would be in order with clomid??

If Clomid is such a test booster can someone explain to me why most guys seem to become PMSing women (mood swings, crying for no reason and so on) when using clomid as a part of PCT? I have never experienced this as this is my first cycle but lpease educate me!

this is very interesting, i've always wondered if clomid or nolva could be used as a test booster when not on cycle.....so in your opinion what would be better on cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid? or both?

Before my cycle I took clomid 100mg for 10 days and my natty test level more than doubled. It was low to begin with, but still.

I am definitely going to try this in my next cycle. Probably start the clomid a couple weeks before actually starting the cycle. Not only would it act like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in maintaining testes' while on cycle, but wouldn't it also help prevent gyno because of its SERM properties(Binding to estrogen receptors)? I am gyno prone so this would be a win win for me!

So I guess Arimidex would be in order with clomid??

If Clomid is such a test booster can someone explain to me why most guys seem to become PMSing women (mood swings, crying for no reason and so on) when using clomid as a part of PCT? I have never experienced this as this is my first cycle but lpease educate me!

For some yes it could be needed for me on the other hand I never needed an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during clomid therapy.

this is very interesting, i've always wondered if clomid or nolva could be used as a test booster when not on cycle.....so in your opinion what would be better on cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid? or both?

Both clomid and nolva have been dhown to boost test levels the thing is nolva also lowers your IGF levels which to anyone building muscle is a big no-no!! also nolva has more side effects and is not recommended to be used over the long haul. Clomid on the other hand even after years of use is reported to have little in the way of real side effects.

as for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid on cycle, try them both! Sometimes we are a product of our times and there is no changing that! that could be the case with me we had clomid available to us year sand years before Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) started to show up in gym locker rooms with our sources back in the day. It has worked so well for me that although I have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and it did do what it was supposed to I still go back to good old clomid.

Before my cycle I took clomid 100mg for 10 days and my natty test level more than doubled. It was low to begin with, but still.
I t gets better as the weeks stack on at least till the 4-6 weeks mark before they top out I hear

I am definitely going to try this in my next cycle. Probably start the clomid a couple weeks before actually starting the cycle. Not only would it act like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in maintaining testes' while on cycle, but wouldn't it also help prevent gyno because of its SERM properties(Binding to estrogen receptors)? I am gyno prone so this would be a win win for me!

No need to start the clomid sooner if using it as asub for hcg, it works pretty fast! As for gyno clomid will 100% block the test induced gyno but if yiou are running deca or tren etc clomid will have no effect on blocking hat. For that us old timer used vit B-6 @ 300mg per day. I will say the b-6 was remarkably effective and even stoppped leaking nipples cold in their tracks when guys let it go that long before jumping on the B-6.

At the first sign of itchy nips from 19 nos we started out b-6 and we didn't get gyno!

Awesome post, thanks for the info Zeek! Given me a whole new plan for my next cycle.

i seen studies where guys were on aas cycles for 5yrs str8 and then running clomid (fertility clinics) for long period of time 1yr and having kids. clomid is under estimated by many ppl.

Awesome post, thanks for the info Zeek! Given me a whole new plan for my next cycle.

Excellent, keep us updated with how it works for you!

Badass info i was going to go with nolva but not anymore. Appreciate tha knowledge

Nolva was the next big thing for a long time but dropping IGF levels killed it for me!

Thanks Zeek! Guess I'm placing another order and stocking up.

It is a good time for clomid, the raws for many places have never been this good as they are now for clomid.

i seen studies where guys were on aas cycles for 5yrs str8 and then running clomid (fertility clinics) for long period of time 1yr and having kids. clomid is under estimated by many ppl.

Thank you for pointing that out! Clomid has indeed been shown to heal a damaged hpta if used over a long period of time. It won't happen for many with damaged hpta but it will indeed happen for some!

Was wondering from you guys what is better: Clomid in pill form or liquid? I have liquid clomi from RUI.

RUI produces a very high quality product and to top if off they are one of our site sponsors! So you use the good stuff and support our site at the same time! It's win win brother!

the better would not be determined by liquid form or pill for but instead in the quality if raw materials used and the accuracy of dosing!

Back