Beyond PCT, yes clomid is one of the best testosterone boosters available!

Before I began testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), my doc gave me a years worth of clomid. I asked him if there were any sides from long term usage, he said that there would be no desensitizing or if there was it would be fractional. He also told me I wouldn't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because there would be no extra aromatization, above normal that is.

He is an md, fwiw. not an endo.

Hey this is great info!!
So if i was to use this instead of hcg during my test e 500mg for 10 weeks, and tbol at 40mg for weeks 1-4, at what dose do you suggest me having it run for to keep testicular shrinkage away?

Always used Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) but might switch it up. I have enough nolva for my next post cycle therapy (pct), if I use the Nolva for the 4 wks, and then use clomid right after, will that be legit? Or should I add some time inbetween?

Always used Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) but might switch it up. I have enough nolva for my next post cycle therapy (pct), if I use the Nolva for the 4 wks, and then use clomid right after, will that be legit? Or should I add some time inbetween?

You should use both clomid & nolva, clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20

but a lot of guys here omit the nolva because they say it reduces IGF levels. next cycle I'm doing I'm gonna pre-load clomid 25mg ED 2 weeks before starting the cycle & throughout the whole cycle right up until post cycle therapy (pct) @ 25mg ED.

Kind of makes one wonder about the viability of using clomid in conjunction with a small dose of Anavar (var) in the morning to avoid shutting yourself down rather than going on a real cycle. I've heard of guys bridging with var, I wonder if you could simply dose it in the morning to avoid shutting yourself down while simultaneously working with the increased test from clomid to provide gains far beyond that of just natural training. Hell, I've even heard of guys using d-bol as a supplement and doing small doses in the morning without shutting down the HPTA.

Can you comment on if this would work Zeek? Seems like a really good way to do far more for yourself than natural training while (hopefully) avoiding shutting yourself down.

A friend of mine won nationals years ago using only nolvadex. He didn't cycle at all, just ran nolva and looked harder than ever. Personally if I were to do this, I would use Torem, it functions exactly the same way but many guys seem to get sides from clomid and don't with torem. Plus torem is great for lipids.

I wouldn't choose it over hcg on cycle but if just looking for a fix to atrophy its good, hcg helps with the production of other sex hormones like dhea, and pregnenolone which all help in well being.

Google the term--- Pregnenolone Steal. Pretty interesting info.

This whole clomid thing has got me very interested along with everyone else! Im thinking about giving this a shot, but im curious to know what to use either clomid or torem. I have both on hand want to give this a go till im ready to run my next cycle.

Personally, I love RUI torem. Have used it twice an has never failed me yet. But say if i was to use torem what would be a dosage to use as a test booster? Or even clomid? I know zeek said 25mg but could you use 50mg and still be ok, or is that much not needed?

even low dose Anavar (var) in the am has been proven to shut you down. Sorry that won't work bro

Kind of makes one wonder about the viability of using clomid in conjunction with a small dose of Anavar (var) in the morning to avoid shutting yourself down rather than going on a real cycle. I've heard of guys bridging with var, I wonder if you could simply dose it in the morning to avoid shutting yourself down while simultaneously working with the increased test from clomid to provide gains far beyond that of just natural training. Hell, I've even heard of guys using d-bol as a supplement and doing small doses in the morning without shutting down the HPTA.

Can you comment on if this would work Zeek? Seems like a really good way to do far more for yourself than natural training while (hopefully) avoiding shutting yourself down.

Sorry if Im breaking rules here but zeek are u able to pm me? I cant pm u...and cant make a post... just reply to posts?? Sorry to hijack

Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for hcg during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor hcg is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO
What dose of Clomid do you use on cycle to keep the nuts plump? 25 ED?

Before I began testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), my doc gave me a years worth of clomid. I asked him if there were any sides from long term usage, he said that there would be no desensitizing or if there was it would be fractional. He also told me I wouldn't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because there would be no extra aromatization, above normal that is.

He is an md, fwiw. not an endo.

Did you do the clomid only, and if so, what were the results?

I am new to AAS and therefore would like to research more before I really start using it. I am just wondering if the usage of clomind and finasteride be fine or would the finasteride make the effects of clomid redundant? I hope someone can enlighten me on this :)

My doctor gave me testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and instead of HCG he gave me a protocol of Clomid 50mg every mon and thurs to keep things working, think that should be good to keep fertile?

Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO

I don't understand, I thought Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) did exactly that, got you producing endogenous test again by working as TH and FSH which stimulate the testes right? Or does it work as GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) first? Either way... that makes sense scientifically.

What is the science in clomid increasing testicle size? Doesn't it simply block estrogen receptors, blocking estrogenic effects? Anyone know the actual science behind why this would work?

Zeek i want to thank you bro <3

Srs Zeek, i have done 3 cycles in my life

On my first two i only used clomid for 3 weeks on post cycle therapy (pct) and stopped.... both times i was kinda limp for about 2 months after the cycle....

I dont know if its all in my mind or if its because i used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during this cycle or it was the Vitrix on post cycle therapy (pct) along with the other post cycle therapy (pct) meds

But i think it might be becauuse of the clomid, i started my post cycle therapy (pct) 6 weeks ago and i was on a 11 week cycle and i swear man, my libido has been great since i ended the cycle.... its like it didnt change at all, my libido is better than before the cycle.... sometimes when im out on the weekend just hitting on a girl and my dic* gets hard already before anything even happens, getting random erections during the day.... i hadnt had this happen to me since my first cycle man...

And my losses were a lot less than the other cycles man... THX alot srs, if i knew u in rl id like buy you an entire cycle and give you a kiss on the mouth

I threw clomid at around 150 mg/day on the first week then 100 mg/day for the next 3 weeks and in the last 2 weeks i have been doing 50 mg/day and i'll keep doing that until my next cycle

Just sharing my experience with it.... but i will do a blood test in 2 weeks to see my test levels, could be all my mind... placebo effect or w/e lol

Back