Beyond PCT, yes clomid is one of the best testosterone boosters available!

i have heard what you're saying zeek. in my minimal experience, ever since i use pharm grade clomid for my pct's, i have barely felt that "crash" ever again. so you are saying it doesn't fuck with your hdl? very interested in possible doing 2 or 3 months of clomid post cycle after reading this.

Diggy like with all drugs there are side effects and if you search it online it will provide you a nice long list but the same is true of aspirin or fish oil

Clomid is actually very mild and safe to use over the long haul! I've been playing off and on with clomid since the late 1970's. It is all we had as an anti estrogen available to most of us gymrats prior to ai's or even nolvadex becoming widely available to the masses.

It really is a useful, thoroughly tested compound that has stood the test of many decades not just a single study done on midgets from Malaysia with 3 testicles if you follow me ;)

It is something definitely worth trying for the test boosting properties!

A friend of mine won nationals years ago using only nolvadex. He didn't cycle at all, just ran nolva and looked harder than ever. Personally if I were to do this, I would use Torem, it functions exactly the same way but many guys seem to get sides from clomid and don't with torem. Plus torem is great for lipids.

I wouldn't choose it over Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle but if just looking for a fix to atrophy its good, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) helps with the production of other sex hormones like dhea, and pregnenolone which all help in well being.

Google the term--- Pregnenolone Steal. Pretty interesting info.

A man stepping on stage and winning the nationals without aas and just nolvadex is truly a gifted athlete!! competing against aas,slin and gh infused athletes is impressive, kicking their ass is beyond impressive and this guy is gifted genetically beyond anything i can comprehend.

thank you for the feedback as always User! torem being something I have not used I can't comment on it. No doubt I'm a dinosaur! and should try to next greatest thing but it is hard to do when something has worked so well for me for so many years! You know how old ppl are ;)

Clomid and bodybuilding go back at least 30years that I can comment on from seeing it used and using it back then. how much further back does it's usage go and being documented I am usure of but tell ya what, when I get back from PT I will definitely research both how long clomid has been used by ppl in our lifestyle as well as the torem. I see a lot of guys cry about torem post cycle therapy (pct) failing for them on the boards and not sure if it is a shitty product they got or if they misused it or what

I'm all for better things! as long as there is a decent well established track record

Last edited:
Zeek I just wanted to add torem simply because it functions the same and excellent for lipids but your years of experience lend hand to clomid being the fail safe, where as I have great success with torem, I've heard others report a weak post cycle therapy (pct), which could be the product or person or both. What we do know is clomid works very well.

And yes my buddy was excellent, but now has given in to non stop heavy AAS use that's completely rediculous and doesn't even look as good as he did then. I won't go into the specifics but lets just say he's heading down a dangerous path and bypassing the shows along the way. Mental addiction? Look that way.

Hey Zeek I was curious if you have had any blood work to see if your natty test levels recovered normally after cycling clomid? Did they fall back below the numbers from before the clomid cycle, stay the same, or remain higher? Im very interested in trying this out. Thanks!

Zeek I just wanted to add torem simply because it functions the same and excellent for lipids but your years of experience lend hand to clomid being the fail safe, where as I have great success with torem, I've heard others report a weak post cycle therapy (pct), which could be the product or person or both. What we do know is clomid works very well.

And yes my buddy was excellent, but now has given in to non stop heavy AAS use that's completely rediculous and doesn't even look as good as he did then. I won't go into the specifics but lets just say he's heading down a dangerous path and bypassing the shows along the way. Mental addiction? Look that way.

What a shame when a person who is truly gifted fucks it up, imagine what he could accomplish just doing things a little different!! wasted genetics hurts those like me who are not gifted there lol

Hey Zeek I was curious if you have had any blood work to see if your natty test levels recovered normally after cycling clomid? Did they fall back below the numbers from before the clomid cycle, stay the same, or remain higher? Im very interested in trying this out. Thanks!

Unfortunately when you stop clomid and there was no repaired hpta you go back to your normal levels, not less though, at least not for me. The thing with clomid is it being so mild and safe at the low dosages there is no reason one can;t stay on it for years and years.

There are cases where it repaired damaged hpta but with me I'm just old and used up a little bit ;) I sit in the 400's with no aids etc normally on clomid I can get 800+ 900 once.

everyone will have different results a friend named after a snake on another board has no response to clomid at all, his hpta is just fried though!! can't stimulate what is toast

i didn't know nolva fucked with your igf. i just always heard clomid has bad sides so i went with nolva. i do have some clomid in the cabinet now, i'm almost halfway into my post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva. can i switch from nolva to clomid mid post cycle therapy (pct), should i just add clomid at 20mg a day to my existing nolva cycle, or just forego the clomid for now and maybe run it by itself in between cycles?

Right on, thanks ZEEK! I'm very happy to read this, I never knew this much about clomid, so how much would I take per day during off cycle 25mg? and for how long? last cycle ended in the beginning of may, so something to further boost my test would be great, even If I did recover pretty well for such a long cycle.

Thanks again!

WOW! Great thread!

So here's a question, normal rule of thumb is time on is time off right? So, if I ran a 16-18week Test/Dbol/Deca cycle, would you recommend 16-18 weeks of Clomid post cycle? Or just til Natty Test levels are back up to norm?

Could you use clomid (or torem) in place of hcg with TRT?

After reading this I decided to try the torem I bought a while back, but never figured out what to do with, as an add on to my 100mg per week of test testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. I have been using 60mg per day of the torem for the past 5 days and it really seems to have made a difference! Fuller sacks, better libido, more energy, etc.

I wonder if it's a good idea to keep using the torem (or clomid) along with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or try and do what Cashout did and see if I can restart myself so I might not need to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ay more.

WOW! Great thread!

So here's a question, normal rule of thumb is time on is time off right? So, if I ran a 16-18week Test/Dbol/Deca cycle, would you recommend 16-18 weeks of Clomid post cycle? Or just til Natty Test levels are back up to norm?

Post cycle just run 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg per day for PCT.depending on where your natural levels end up and if you are satisfied with that you can then decide whether to take clomid during the entire off time to further boost your natural test! remember you can easily obtain a 100% increase!

Could you use clomid (or torem) in place of hcg with TRT?

After reading this I decided to try the torem I bought a while back, but never figured out what to do with, as an add on to my 100mg per week of test testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. I have been using 60mg per day of the torem for the past 5 days and it really seems to have made a difference! Fuller sacks, better libido, more energy, etc.

I wonder if it's a good idea to keep using the torem (or clomid) along with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or try and do what Cashout did and see if I can restart myself so I might not need to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ay more.

Hey Nate!!

haven't seen you in a while bro either we have been on different threads or something, I hope all is well with you my friend

As far as Torem I have no personal experience with it and whikle I do know all about if from what I have read I won't give advice on something I have not personally used sorry brother.

Now the clomid could definitely be used along with your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), as stated I havce been on clomid for a long time!! both on and off cycle and even during long off cycle breaks!!

It is possible to restart yourself with just clomid if your body is able to do it bro! IF it is fried it is fried and clomid will not help.

The combo of torm and clomid sounds interesting but like I said bro I lack the first hand experience with it so perhaps user will jump back in here on it or Det or Cash.

Good to see you again bro, hope to see more of you

Post cycle just run 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg per day for PCT.depending on where your natural levels end up and if you are satisfied with that you can then decide whether to take clomid during the entire off time to further boost your natural test! remember you can easily obtain a 100% increase!

Hey Nate!!

haven't seen you in a while bro either we have been on different threads or something, I hope all is well with you my friend

As far as Torem I have no personal experience with it and whikle I do know all about if from what I have read I won't give advice on something I have not personally used sorry brother.

Now the clomid could definitely be used along with your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), as stated I havce been on clomid for a long time!! both on and off cycle and even during long off cycle breaks!!

It is possible to restart yourself with just clomid if your body is able to do it bro! IF it is fried it is fried and clomid will not help.

The combo of torm and clomid sounds interesting but like I said bro I lack the first hand experience with it so perhaps user will jump back in here on it or Det or Cash.

Good to see you again bro, hope to see more of you

Hey Zeek,

Thanks for the kind words! Life is so hectic these days I've been doing more lurking than posting, and unfortunately more playing catch-up than training.

I was thinking about using the torem or clomid on their own rather than combining them actually. Wouldn't they be doing the same things if I took them together?

So far I am really liking the torem with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), I never had good luck with hcg. Believe it or not the bit of pubertal gyno I have has been clearing up as well with the torem!

I have another question though, if I am taking the torem (or clomid) with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and am possible increasing my test levels, are my estro levels going up too? Would I now need to add in an AI?

Any sides to extended Clomid usage? Any fear of desensitization and needing to increase doses as the body acclimates to it? I feel that I may have read that somewhere.

I finish my cycle in September and wish to run my second sometime in the Spring. I'm planning on running Clomid at moderate dosing for post cycle therapy (pct) (probably 50 mg for a majority of post cycle therapy (pct)) and, since stumbling upon this thread, am thinking of staying on lower dose Clomid until I begin my second cycle. Worst comes to worst it will just act as a prolonged post cycle therapy (pct) and aid in bringing my recovery back to natural normal levels, no?

Whatcha think Zeek?

Last edited:
anyone know the estrogenic effects of long term low dose clomid? and also DHT? whats the ratio of aromataze to DHT for the extra test the clomid stimulates?

Back