Buzzbaits Journal With (PSL) and 3J

Going to take off today. It was suppose to be legs, but they are still kinda tender from last workout. Thought about blasting delts and bis, but just going to chill on the couch. Killing legs in early AM

I hit legs pretty hard yesterday and I'm limping today, feel you broski.

Enjoying your log Buzz! 405 is a hellava squat(yes, a little jealous). One of these days when I'm done cutting(if ever) I wanna try eating at will along with jabbing in the aas.

At the risk of jinxing your progress have you done/thought about a deload week? I know your killing it at the gym and hitting pr's left and right. I'd be afraid of overtraining my joints/ligaments. maybe my genetics just seem to fuck me, but if I were to hit it like you are, I'd be a hurting mofo.

I was making solid gains before a vacation trip to Hawaii in October and was afraid of taking time off, but withing a few weeks of making it back i was stronger than ever and almost pain free.

just a thought...

cheap michael kor purses
gs0

cheap michael kors bagsmichael kors purses cheap
cheap michael kors outletmichael kors handbags for cheap
cheap michael korscheap michael kors handbags

Enjoying your log Buzz! 405 is a hellava squat(yes, a little jealous). One of these days when I'm done cutting(if ever) I wanna try eating at will along with jabbing in the aas.

At the risk of jinxing your progress have you done/thought about a deload week? I know your killing it at the gym and hitting pr's left and right. I'd be afraid of overtraining my joints/ligaments. maybe my genetics just seem to fuck me, but if I were to hit it like you are, I'd be a hurting mofo.

I was making solid gains before a vacation trip to Hawaii in October and was afraid of taking time off, but withing a few weeks of making it back i was stronger than ever and almost pain free.

just a thought...

Lol, it's ironic you said that about deload. I've got a mentor that I keep in touch with about once a week, I'll send him video of my movements on the big three, and he'll critique any movements that doesn't look fluid. Well he also mentioned a deload week, but I am feeling awesome, was my response. I swear every time I walk into my gym, it's a switch that switches. I've always lifted, I just went thru a fucked up time for a couple years, where I didn't do shit, but drink, pills, and whores. Thank God muscle has memory, because I've found out it's easier to retain what you've once had, then attain what you never had. But to answer your question, (sorry I've rambled) yes it's a possibility, especially with running such a LONG blast, but brother, GOD DAMN I'm having too much fun right now. I'm getting back to not just enjoying lifting, but life as a whole.., thanks for following brother, hoping y'all can feel how I love this shit

Last edited:
I hear ya Buzz!! Just thought I'd bring it up!! Hoping all goes well for you regardless. at least you're taking a day off here and there when your body needs it.

Delts/Traps/Biceps

Ok couldn't do legs again, still little sore so I decided to blast some delts and bis. Doing a little delts few times a week, then every couple weeks blasting them was something I picked up from Schredders log, awesome routine btw. Here it is, DAMN getting strong

Barbell Military Press
225 for 5 one more from two days ago
245 for 2 damn 245 for fucking two on military press?? Lol. WOW
225 for 4 good set, that last set bout killed me
185 for 10 great set

Cabe Upright Rows
145 for 10 love this exercise
165 for 10 great set
145 for 8 pauses

DB Laterals
35 for 8
30 for 9 great squeeze set

Delt Raises
45 plate for 10 pauses fuck y'all get some of that
45 plate for 8 damn I'm shot

DB rear delt flys
20 for 10 ?? I think
20 for 11

Traps
DB shrugs
100 for 12 (stay light enough to only work trap)
90 for 12 -15??? Cant remember, in the squeeze
90 for 15 great pauses
90 for 13 great squeeze slow

Biceps
EZ bar preacher
25 ES for 15
35 ES for 10
45 ES for 5
25 ES for 10 these were all great controlled sets

VBar cable curls (never used this bar for curls) 105 for 10
105 for 12 great set

Legs
Ok took a couple extra days before I hit legs again. Damn they get tight fast, BUT I'm assuming the gear AND extra calories, Has got me getting strong as SHIT.
Squats
405 for 7 one more rep then last WO
405 for 6 one more rep then last WO grass meet ass:)
315 for 12 get some of that mother fuckers!!!!!! :):)
315 for 8 I think

Leg Press
645 for 15 great set, but rested longer after last set of squats.
645 for 12 fuck yea, give me that extra one

Leg extensions
204 and top plate for 8
180 and top plate for 10 I think

Leg Curls
144 for 8 two more reps then last time
156 for 6!!!! Get some fucking weight in here....
156 for 5 get the fuck out. Check last weeks reps on hams.

Glute kicks
97 1/2 for 12 more reps and heavier then last week. Only second time on machine
125 for 7 great set, this machine I paid no attention to before, will kick your ass, LITERALLY!!!

Calves press
645 for 10 SLOW
735 for 6 Great Set
735 for 6
555 for 15
555 for 15 great sets

Worked forearms and abs

Going to hit Back and maybe just a little biceps, I hit bis yesterday, so maybe just hit some back... We will see tomorrow

Buzz, you find your lower back gets pumped doing squats at that weight?

To be honest brother, the two sets of 315 on squats and those glute kicks that Zilla recommended has my lower back feeling like it's about to EXPLODE... I like the feel of the 405, and watching the reps grow each week, but when I hit the 12th rep on 315, DAMN dude, tight and pumped like crazy. It's "almost" has me cutting DBOL short a week and up prov and maybe run some var. Wanting to shed some of this bloat from the DBOL

Last edited:
To be honest brother, the two sets of 315 on squats and those glute kicks that Zilla recommended has my lower back feeling like it's about to EXPLODE... I like the feel of the 405, and watching the reps grow each week, but when I hit the 12th rep on 315, DAMN dude, tight and pumped like crazy. It's "almost" has me cutting DBOL short a week and up prov and maybe run some var. Wanting to shed some of this bloat from the DBOL

Ya I hear that brother. Sometime ill actually have to lay down and do some stretches to ease the pump. I used to get that all the time then it stopped for a while but last leg workout, goddamn!!!! Soooooo pumped it was borderline crippling!!!

Ya I hear that brother. Sometime ill actually have to lay down and do some stretches to ease the pump. I used to get that all the time then it stopped for a while but last leg workout, goddamn!!!! Soooooo pumped it was borderline crippling!!!

I've found two things that helped me stretch out/alleviate the pumps the most, especially on 315 and up squats are seated calf raises (no idea why) and those captain-chair supported leg raises

I've found two things that helped me stretch out/alleviate the pumps the most, especially on 315 and up squats are seated calf raises (no idea why) and those captain-chair supported leg raises

At this point I'll try anything brother. Going to give it a shot on next leg day.

Ya 10 4 on that!! The only thing I find with seated calve raises is my quads get sooooo pumped that the machine puts so much pressure on my quads and its excruciatin, feels like my quads are litrally gonna explode!!

Might sound weird but leg extension teally yelp take the pressure off too. But ya the leg raise captains chair really helps a lot.

Im doing legs tomorrow so im gonna see what happens. I did front squats last leg day and the lower back pump was too much to handle it was stupid.

Taking off two days in a row for the first time in forever. Letting body heal up some. I've been killing shit, so I'm going to enjoy this. Blasting back and bis tomorrow

Nothing wrong with two days Buzz, I do it allllll the time. You wait to see the pump you get after having two days to heal and fill up with nutrients. You gonna LOVE IT!!

Chest/Delts/Tris
Decided to tear some chest up. Felt good taking off a couple days, thinking my body really need it. May do that more often.
Bench
315 for 5 good set same as last WO
315 for 3 same as last WO

DB Press
110 for 9 same as last WO
110 for 7 same as last WO

Smith Military Press
275 for 5 great heavy press
275 for 5
225 for 12

HS Press
Three 45's ES for 13 pause on eccentric
"""""""""""""" for 12 same I love hammer strength presses12

Delts
DB Laterals
35 for 10 great set
35 for 9 another great set
30 for 9 damn shot

DB Fronts Hammer
25 for 10
20 for 11

Triceps
Smith Machine Close Grip
275 for 6 great set dropping weight
245 for 8 great squeeze at top
225 for 10 or so just a great fucking set

DB behind neck
110 for 10 killed that fucking set
110 for 10 another killed set.

Ok going to do some squats tomorrow. Feeling good, came off DBOL yesterday, to much bloat. Ran it for about five weeks

Ok got some strange shit going on. I feel like I should be strong as fuck, I mean literally strongest, in the fucking town. Reps are going up, but I'm getting smoked kinda early in workout. Here's my workout, you'll see what I'm talking about....

Legs
Squats
405 for 8 one more rep, can y'all get this shit... It feels extremely light, but could only get 8. Yes that's one more then last WO, BUT while sitting on my back before first rep, felt like I could do 20?? Like Im caught in the middle of getting stronger and not there yet?
405 for 6 same as second set last WO, but it feels lighter, not sure I'm making sense...
315 for 10, went back two reps, BUT had a few pauses in there towards end. May be going down to far??

Leg Press
735 for 12 not failure, strong here
735 for 8 damn that's a great set, burning like shit

Leg Extensions
180 plus top plate for 11 damn that burns like hell
168 plus top plate for 11, bit my fucking lip and now it's bleeding. LMAO

Leg Curls
156 and top plate for 8 by far responding better then any body part DAMN
168 and top plate for 5 stupid weight
156 and top plate for 4
144 for and top plate for 6

Glute Kicks
85 for 12 DAMN
85 for 10 pauses fuck me

Calves Press
645 for 15 fuck me five more reps
735 for 10 fuck that's burning
735 for 8 completely spent
645 for 13 fuck me
645 for ??? Can't remember

As you can see I'm dropping sets and reps, but hitting body parts twice a week. I've just got to get dialed into correct volume. Pretty sure I'm getting close.
Killing back tomorrow. Cheers:)

Back