Buzzbaits Journal With (PSL) and 3J

Seriously bleed like a stuck fucking hog. One of the pretty boys said "damn brother"... Of course I responded "killing shit brother"

No doubt, man, lol, im surprised I havent bitten the end of my tongue of before, I wouldnt even have notice I was biting my tongue or lips until the gf pointed it out so I went and got a mouth guard for those heavy days brother!!!

Taking off two days in a row for the first time in forever. Letting body heal up some. I've been killing shit, so I'm going to enjoy this. Blasting back and bis tomorrow

I think thats smart lifting brother. I believe the muscles can get stronger faster than the connective tissue can keep up with, especially with an enhanced athlete.

And I hear ya with the front squat back pumps. I found it impossible to do fronts and regular squats the same workout, so now I do regulars and lunges onw workout and front squats and leg presses on a separate day. Keep killing it though!!

I think thats smart lifting brother. I believe the muscles can get stronger faster than the connective tissue can keep up with, especially with an enhanced athlete.

And I hear ya with the front squat back pumps. I found it impossible to do fronts and regular squats the same workout, so now I do regulars and lunges onw workout and front squats and leg presses on a separate day. Keep killing it though!!
Pumps tend to get just insane. "Almost" made DBOL not worth kick starting. Besides the back pumps though, I love the way you have an overwhelming sense of fullness. It's cool, but damn there were times I bout didn't finish my kick start.

Back/Delts/Biceps
Smith Machine Rows
Fucking killed back today. Wanted to do dead lifts, but the gym was completely packed, so I got in where I got in. You will read in WO, there are fuckers everywhere. Fucking new year revolutionist!!!! Lol
225 for 15 great set
275 for 9 killing this shit
275 for 8 ok, really going to keep my head in my phone, got fuckers staring. GOD DAMN WHAT MOTHER FUCKER
225 for 15 that's a killer set

HS Pulls
45 and 35 for 8 another great set up 10lbs
45 and 35 for 7 great set again
45 and 25 for 10 another awesome set. Great squeeze

Cable Rows
156 and top plate for 8
144 and top plate for 9 great squeeze
132 and top plate for 10 fucking kill it

Close Grip supernate Lat Pulls
132 for 7 great set
120 for 8

Delts
Military Press
225 for 6 two more fucking reps BROTHERS!!!!!!!
225 for 5 WOW one more rep on second set
205 for 8 good rep set
185 for 11 another killed set

Rear Delt Pec Deck
156 for 8
144 for 9 damn I love these
132 for 11

Biceps
Barbell EZ Barbell Curls close grip
35 ES for 10
35 ES for 9
35 ES for 7 rushed that set

High Cable Curls
50 for 12 squeezed
45 for 13 DAMN
45 for 12 DAMN

I'm off tomorrow, coming back on Wednesday with chest delts tris

Ok TNE 100 mg preworkout, and swallowed some egg white and 3/4 cup of oats. After work WO, and KILLED IT!!!! Everything is going up, weight in gym, weight in scales, and I'm fucking my wife ED and jerking off like a fucking 12 year old:) last I checked with TNE I've been running test at about 1.5 grams EW. Bout to lay off TNE for a minute, this much test is literally making me fucking crazy. Dreams, anxiety, paranoid. WTF is up with that, besides all that, everything else seems to be good. Here it is.... Probably overtrained chest a little, but damn it felt great

Chest/Delts/Triceps
Barbell Bench
315 for 6 ONE MORE then last WO:)
315 for 3 FUCK went to slow, left a rep

DB Press
110 for 10 KILLED THAT SHIT
110 for 7 PUMP is bout to kill me
110 for 5 OK ZILLA, bout to add some reps brother.... Starting NOW:)

Smith Machine Press
275 for 6 FUCK one more rep..... WTF:)
275 for 5 going lighter
225 for 10 GREAT SET

HS Incline Press
Three 45's ES for 15... OK come on, toooo light
Three 45's ES and 25 for 8
Three 45's ES and 25 for 7

Pec Deck
216 for 12 to fucking easy
AND a lady jumps in and grabs my station. Hate this time of year

DELTS
DB Delt Laterals
40 for 8 GOOD not Great set
35 for 9 better set
35 for 9 for some reason better then last set

DB FRONTS
25 for 11 light....
25 for to 9

TRICEPS
Smith Close Grip
295 for 6!!!! Up 20lbs from last WO
275 for 7 great set
275 for 6 I think fuck forgot

VBAR PRESS
225 for 13 I think
225 for 10 GREAT set
225 for 10

Dips
One set of 12

Damn, those weights are goin up brother! Killin it BIG TIME!!!

Brother it is fucking insane the feel of EVERY TIME I step in the gym, reps and poundage is added. BUT like I said, man I've got to drop some of my test, I've ran it this high before and same shit happens. Paranoid, anxiety, fucked up dreams, I'm remembering now why my stint with tren was so short:) and three hours from doing chest, and I'm ready to go kill legs NOW.... But going to get me some zzzzz's first....Legs being smashed tomorrow

I get none of that with test even at upwards of a G. Last time with Tren I didnt either but im getting some of those issues this time though!!! Nothing too crazy but its still there!!

Well this was interesting. I'm sure 4 days rest on amount of volume I'm performing is too much. Guys I didn't have it. My warm up sets were light. BUT I knew after first set of squats, I was still tore up. I'm not showing abs and forearm work, but this was my workout. Back is supposed to be tomorrow, but hell it's still sore too... May take a few days and eat and rest.

Legs
Squats
405 for 7 one less rep
405 for 3 three less then last WO

Seated calves
45 ES for 20 pauses
"""""" for 17 pauses

Leg curls
168 and top plate for ??? Fuck this I'm gone

Ok after yesterday's shitiest workout ever, I followed it up with one of the best. Back/Delts/Biceps.... 100 TNE preworkout, thank God I'm about out, that shit is addictive:) going to definitely take off tomorrow, and maybe Sunday. But TODAY I killed that shit!!!!!! Here it is
Back
Smith Machine Rows
275 for 13 great squeeze set
315 for 7 feels lighter
315 for 6 damn, I'm already tight
275 for 10.... Best set

DB Rows
110 for 12 very controlled movement. Back squeezing the DB, make sense??
110 for 11 another great feel set
110 for 10 had a good rest. Geez talkers

Cable to chest
120 plus top plate for 10 I think?? Fuck it
120 plus top plate 11 get that fucking extra one
120 plus top plate for 8

Supinated grip pull
108 plus top plate for 11
108 plus top plate for 8

Back extensions
75lbs for 10 correct form
75lbs for 9 fuck me
75 for 9 kill that shit

Delts
Military Barbell Press
225 for 7 one more fucking rep then last WO
225 for 5 last set was killer
185 for 11 uh damn
135 for fucking 20

Reverse Pec Deck
168 for 10
156 for 9

Smith shrugs
225 for 15???
225 for 12
225 for ????

Biceps
DB Curls
50 for 9 strong
50 for 7
50 for 6

DB Hammers
35 for 10
35 for10
30 for 10

45 plate hammer for 10
45 plate hammer curl for 13 I think?!

I hope I didn't jinx you brother talking about a deload week, but looks like it may be in order. You've been hitting it pretty hard for quite a stretch. I'm pushing 50 myself and a week of less muscle stress can be a good thing in the long run.
Really liking your log brother, looking forward to great things from you

I hope I didn't jinx you brother talking about a deload week, but looks like it may be in order. You've been hitting it pretty hard for quite a stretch. I'm pushing 50 myself and a week of less muscle stress can be a good thing in the long run.
Really liking your log brother, looking forward to great things from you

Thanks my man, I'm definitely taking off today and maybe tomorrow. You were right, my mind wants to kill it everyday, but my body (being a little older) tells me different. Seeing great results, guys in the gym know I'm juicing, it's pretty obvious, but I have to remind myself, I'm blasting for 20 weeks, and this is only week 6:) glad y'all are enjoying the ride, I love it. I'm living again.

Off today, and been eating my ass off. Good calories, but still hungry as a fucking horse. Yea, I'm sore from my fucking nose to my toes.....

After taking two much needed days off, I'm back at it feeling pretty fresh. I usually start on flat bench for a couple heavy sets, but going to change it up a bit, and go straight to Heavy DB Press. Here it is

Chest/Delts/Triceps
DB Press
110 for 14 killed that set five more reps then last WO, BUT no flat bench before
110 for 10 wanted to quit at 9, will powered that 10th fucking rep
110 for 6 rushed this set....

Incline HS
Three 45's and 35 ES for 9
Fuck it let's go heavy... FOUR 45's ES for 6.... Fucking killed it
FOUR 45's for
FOUR 45's ES for 5
Three 45's ES for 12, two second pauses at the bottom

Pec Deck
216 for 12 damn what a burn
216 for 10 I'm done with chest

Delts
DB laterals
40 for 9 better set then last WO with same weight
40 for 8 another great set
35 for 10 fucking killed

DB Fronts
30 for 8 heavier on fronts then usual
25 for 12 fuck me

Triceps
Smith Machine Close Grip
315 for 3, heavy but good control
295 for 5 not a bad set
275 for 5 tore up
225 for 10 1/2, didn't get last rep... Pauses on bottom

DB Behind neck
110 for 12 out fucking standing set!!!
110 for 13, went and got that extra God Damn Rep
110 for 11 I'm tapped

Felt good today, going to hit legs tomorrow. They are feeling better also after couple extra days off...

Back